Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Thank you Harshad Hug
Come back soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank you Harshad (Page 5)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

altuphalu

altuphalu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I doubt you quit because you felt strongly about the concept.

Your scope and screen space was limited in this show and that is why you quit.

And to do that is ok. 

I hate it when fans make the actors out to be more mahaan than they really are.

Good luck for your future endeaavors.

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Harshad did full justice to Raghav's character. He was amazing. It was great seeing him in this role, till a certain point. I am glad Harshad took a stand, it makes me even more proud to be his fan. :)

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
thanks Harshad... now waiting for you to return in a new show , in a new powerful role... you will be missed...so waiting  for you 

may63

may63

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thank you for making raghav character so wonderful. Eagerly waiting for your new show. Come back soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thank you Harshad for making me glued to this BS show for last 4-5 months and thank you for making me falling in love with "Raghav" with your flawless acting and immense talent. I already stopped watching this circus so already missing you :( Hoping to see you soon on TV but with fresh new story Day Dreaming Good luck for your next project!!

Lastly, thank you for quitting this uncreative and baseless show. You the man with dignity and respect. I adore you very much Star

Your well wisher, Sabz

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0..Apz..Ephemera-vandy-Soaps1

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by altuphalu

I doubt you quit because you felt strongly about the concept.

Your scope and screen space was limited in this show and that is why you quit.

And to do that is ok. 

I hate it when fans make the actors out to be more mahaan than they really are.

Good luck for your future endeaavors.

We only went by the reasons stated by him and confirmed by SJ ... you don't like his fans your problem but we don't need to make anyone mahan because in any case he is an actor not a messiah that we have to show him as mahan Sleepy But if someone stand up for something right no point not appreciating it

Edited by Soaps1 - 09 November 2012 at 10:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0..Apz..Ephemera

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I commend you Harshad for this decision <3 They butchered the main concept for the sake of TRP's yet nothing went in their favor.. now Raghav's death is perhaps the last straw.. Hope you comeback with something better soon, goodluck & Thanks for giving us RAGHAV & Bole Na Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.