Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Thank you Harshad (Page 4)

-Ramya- Viewbie
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Harshad for giving us yet another wonderful and meaningful character Raghavendra Pratap Singh!Day Dreaming

Your work and character is always remembered and thought some qualities.Embarrassed
Keep rocking and shining.Party

All the best for a better show! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Thank You is just a small word! But still, it holds so many emotions and feelings! 
Harshad, I just want to say "Thank You".Thank You for bring Raghav in my life! I seriously can not thank you more! And yes Raghav will surely be missed by one and all! Love you! God bless you!

..Apz..

fashe Senior Member
fashe
fashe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Thank u harshad for giving such a wonderful character raghav...we wil really miss u..unforgettable character..Hope dat we wil see u soon..thanx alot

Edited by fashe - 09 November 2012 at 5:35am

..Apz..

fashe Senior Member
fashe
fashe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Friends help me dat were u get harshad pictures..how to attach while posting comments

Edited by fashe - 09 November 2012 at 5:47am
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
fashe you can upload on imgur.com then copy the link and post with following code

[IMG] [/IMG

(close the bracket after IMG)

Edited by Soaps1 - 09 November 2012 at 6:01am
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hopefully, Harshad gets a new show that's a lot less controversial than this one was, and hopefully, all of you - all his fans here - get to fully enjoy it Smile

..Apz..

Deshian4lyf Groupbie
Deshian4lyf
Deshian4lyf

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Thank you sooo much Harshad for giving ur our Raghav and making people believe that people like Raghav still do exist in the world! You were like an angel who came to save Siya and you did, made her happy and since your job is done you went back to God! We love you soo much and waiting for your new avatar in a new show soon!

..Apz..

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I have been reading through the comments...am feeling emotional..I couldnt watch the ep...because I couldnt watch u die..Harshad...how much ever i feel disconnected to the show...there was only one character that could still hold me on to this show...Raghav...Thank you Harshad...for making Raghav an immortal character in our memories...Only few people listen to their hearts...only few people dare to stick to their values no matter wat...n u are one of them...have always been proud...to b a HC pankha...actually if i take my list of thanku's for u...i cant stop...so Thank u Harshad for entertaining me from the day i started watching u...n  keep on making me love u more with each passing day...Star

Edited by ..Apz.. - 09 November 2012 at 7:14am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index