Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

jerren

jerren

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
thank you harsad for being with us prem, anurag, mohan and last but not least our dearest ragavendar pratap singh alias raghav. we will miss you harshad with your onscreen chemistry with siriti and i glad you have taken best decision. i want to see you very soon in another show plz come back quick.
god will always remain with you and give success to your career. once again THANK YOU HARSHAD CHOPRA as RAGHAV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank you Harshad (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Best of luck for your future Harshad..
You did a wonderful job as Raghav..
Come back soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

Ppankhuri

Ppankhuri

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
1st
Im Proud to be a Harshad Fan...& always be...
HC took the right decision...HC desrvd Much Much Much better Then This...& We all fans r always with u...and A Big Thanks To u...
Love u a looot..Miss u Plz Come back soon..in a new good show
Hope soon u come back with a good show Like TL or KDMHMD...

..Apz..Ephemera

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
you r the real hero harshad...
not only onscreen but also offscreen...
y will always be the best for me, no matter wat some people say about you...
thanx a lot for giving us raghav & thanx a lot for giving A ray of Hope to so many women who r living the hell like Janhavi..
I'm ur proud fan...

..Apz..Ephemera

VinniT

VinniT

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you Harshad for giving Raghav that did not looked at all reel character but real person. Thanks for making all woman proud by quitting the show for reasons. You have given all reasons to celebrate. But we will miss your presence on screen he nce come back soon..

..Apz..Ephemera

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for giving a life to character Raghav.  Nobody would have played better than you do.

Not only as a character but I really admire you for to take a stand 

fashe..Apz..

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
yeah ryt many said it would be better if he would 've not singed the show in first place ...but he was'nt wrong in doing so n he proved that till yesterday's epi.

so i just want to say Thank you Harshad ...&..thanks for Raghav another yet brilliant character

and the thing abt leaving show was ryt decision...i don't care if people say he was upset with the track or som rubbish...coz he clearly said in his recent interview abt the "bell bajao" association n being a human  when we viewers can't stand such mockery abt women n her self respect they are toh suppose to act abt it which will be  wrong.

not just this but even in telly tadka interview he detailed his views abt DV...were people hesitate to talk more abt it.
So thank u Harshad for taking this stand n proving us ryt ...yeah from a women n for a women.

and lastly

thank you Confused  emotional karne k liye coz m
ai kisi b tv show k liye nahi royi thi Disapprove

Edited by premeeristry - 09 November 2012 at 1:30am

..Apz..Soaps1

sugii

Goldie

sugii

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Thank you sooo much harshad for choosing this role and being an inspiration to beleive in good without fear of suffering  which is needed for ppl who wants to be good n brave but ignorant about what is needed to be done..and through raghav-sia defined how a relationship shud b between  a man and woman in marriage .. for sure God will b very happy with you.. Smile May  you always spread love hope peace joy and goodness in everywhere you go and in every role you do...  God bless you!!  :-)) 

..Apz..Soaps1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.