Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

I frankly don't care what people say about you quitting or what anyone accuses Raghav's character or you of. All i want to say is thank you for taking a stand and quitting this show, sparing us of having to bear this show anymore that makes a mockery of our belief system, our values and even our faith in God.

Its is hard to take a stand and its harder to stick to it, am glad you did.

This thank you is not just from a fan but also a woman. And yes there would always be people who would disagree but I am not posting this to challenge them, am posting this only to say thank you for what in my opinion was the right and much needed thing to do.

I also want to thank you for portraying Raghav's character to the tee and bringing it to life. An actor's job is to do justice to the script given to him and you did more than that while portraying Raghav. I don't regret you signed this show, it was a great character and a perfect choice, what goes on with script later is obviously never in your hands. An actor's only job is to make even weak script look great and you did that till the very end of Raghav.

P.S: Kaminoun what do we plan to do in our holidays? Wink

Edited by Soaps1 - 08 November 2012 at 10:47am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

gruffalojerrenblusky165PpankhuriPurva_jaanuVinniTDeshian4lyfAnuszkamay63MelissaSofiaSameerah1992Mulan08Mrinmoyeex-Sarah-xMaazzmasinsugiishivu01-Siddhi-The_Inner_Voiceneet06-Ramya-AnokhiKhwahishtweetie19banushivani-enchanted-premeeristryapril10sam123_0-Alina--ProudHarshad-..Apz..Hamlet53Lubz.TaAnuJarin04EphemeraburgerchaapSiddhi_romiosugar1-Maha--Rojaa-snowflake.-vandy-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank you Harshad" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
A Big THANK YOU to Harshad for making Raghav... THE Raghav!

A Big THANK YOU to Harshad for taking a stand... for women!

A Big THANK YOU to Harshad for sticking to your stand and making all the women so very very proud!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jerrenDeshian4lyfMelissaSofianeet06..Apz..Siddhi_Ephemera

kriya37

IF-Dazzler

kriya37

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
My salute to Harshad for giving us raghav!!!!! Really...harshad has given raghav life and won our hearts!!!!!

I want some award ceremony to give best actor award to harshad for raghav!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Deshian4lyfMelissaSofiaMahinKneet06komal jagdesh..Apz..Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THANK YOU HARSHADji for being what you are!!
RAGHAV is teh best charecter ever to have been on TV
all because of you!!

THANK YOU for everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

Asma-18

Asma-18

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Love yew..Heart Harshad .. respct nd sprt u r decision !!!!! bt come bck soon Hug gona miss u badly . extremely nd immensely..CryCry
btw how can i forgot 2 appreciate u...thumb up fr all da effort u make !!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up  

..Apz..

shivu01

Goldie

shivu01

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THANK YOU for giving hope to victim of DV

BIG THNAK YOU for taking stand against DV

Feel so proud to be a fan of actor who cares for value and belief not only money.

I salute him for that.

Come back soon with another great character.

God bless him. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..Ephemera

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Without a doubt, huge thank you to Harshad for your portrayal as Raghav, no one could have done a better job.

Also for the fact that you spoke up for those people who don't have a voice or can't project their voice, you became their voice. By taking a big step like quitting a show, goes to show how important the message of the show is and the consequences of that said message is, more than the show itself.

Keep smiling, keep your head held high because the future is bright, inshAllah. It may be a long walk, but it's almost in your reach. <3

And we're all proud of you and are here to support you in everything you do, without a shadow of a doubt. <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuszkaneet06..Apz..EphemeraSoaps1

Sameerah1992

Sameerah1992

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Agree, thank you Harshad! His decision was right, waiting for him to come back on a new show soon...Heart

..Apz..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.