Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What Has Happened to Our Show? (Page 2)

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Aww, I'm sorry for being rude dear Cry

It's just that with the bashers, I can't tell who genuine fans are and who aren't! 

I'm sorry Tongue

God bless you! and god bless ArHi! 

Originally posted by HeBarun21

Same here dude... I wuz reading my old post and i think i am still in the past!!!! Nd who told you tht i am not missing IPKKND???? Btw sorry if I wuz rude in the last post... :)

Originally posted by aamir18

I am still in the past! I still love IPKKND, and I was just reading some of my old posts and saw a comment I wanted to respond to, if that is OK with you?LOL

I'm proud to admit to it.

Thanks for the advice, but I'll pass.Tongue

Originally posted by HeBarun21

Gosh U made this topic on 8th November 2012 nd posting a comment on 31st Jan 2013!!!!! Just wondering ru still in the past???? If you are den plzz come out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshidiehardfan

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
You pretty much summed up everything that went wrong with the story since the first marriage. You haven't mentioned the intolerable Mrs India track at the end. The CVs had really lost it by then. I think they had too much bhaang during holi...coz stuff started going downhill since then.
Mishal4Sumud Senior Member
Mishal4Sumud
Mishal4Sumud

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

I read through the entire post without realizing its almost 3 months old. But must admit it  didn't even feel like an old one..it is still very much relevant.. as towards the end I thought you were referring to bringing back season 2!!

Great post btw. We sure DO live in the past!

Agree wif u

Horizon

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL. Too much bhang is RIGHT. 

The reason Mrs. India isnt included is because I did this post before that horrendous crap happened. 

Originally posted by polly2312

You pretty much summed up everything that went wrong with the story since the first marriage. You haven't mentioned the intolerable Mrs India track at the end. The CVs had really lost it by then. I think they had too much bhaang during holi...coz stuff started going downhill since then.
-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more :(

The show lost it's charm after Arnav and Khushi's forced marriage.. but managed to survive because of the serious popularity of Barun and Sanaya as Arhi.

Missing Iss Pyaar a lot though! Literally, thank god for Youtube! Big smile

Agree with all the points you've made, It's a shame for such an end to what was such a beautiful and promising show
..ipkknd Goldie
..ipkknd
..ipkknd

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Well said
aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Instead of watching those last ending love scenes, I'm trying to remember why I fell in love with the show in the first place... by watching the first episodes! LOL They may not have steamy moments, but at least they have a story that I can proudly say I admired! 

I'm currently on the epi where Arnav buys that little girl all the pigeons. It's nice to see that my heart melted at a scene that wasn't necessarily a love scene between Arnav and Khushi. That's the show I want to remember in time. A show that extends farther than just chemistry between its costars, though that itself is undeniably the greatest. If chemistry wasn't phenomenal between Barun and Sanaya, then the show would have lost every single viewer by the last few months on air Smile

Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

The show lost it's charm after Arnav and Khushi's forced marriage.. but managed to survive because of the serious popularity of Barun and Sanaya as Arhi.

Agree with all the points you've made, It's a shame for such an end to what was such a beautiful and promising show

Arshidiehardfan

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

Instead of watching those last ending love scenes, I'm trying to remember why I fell in love with the show in the first place... by watching the first episodes! LOL They may not have steamy moments, but at least they have a story that I can proudly say I admired! 

I'm currently on the epi where Arnav buys that little girl all the pigeons. It's nice to see that my heart melted at a scene that wasn't necessarily a love scene between Arnav and Khushi. That's the show I want to remember in time. A show that extends farther than just chemistry between its costars, though that itself is undeniably the greatest. If chemistry wasn't phenomenal between Barun and Sanaya, then the show would have lost every single viewer by the last few months on air Smile

Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

Could not agree more! It was the chemistry of all the co-stars together, Anjali-Arnav, Khushi-Payal, everything was beautiful! I'm on episode 27/28 where it's Payal's birthday celebrations!! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshidiehardfanaamir18

Go to top