What Has Happened to Our Show?

aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
What upsets me is that the creatives let our beautiful love story turn into complete and utter BULLSHIT. 

Forgive me for my language. 

Even since Khushi had to throw away her pompoms and CHAMKILI avatar and Arnav had to let go of his attitude and ASR avatar, our show was murdered. 

THE CREATIVES COULD NOT HANDLE THE SHOW PAST THE FIRST MARRIAGE OF ARNAV AND KHUSHI. 

We are all very disappointed with the Sheetal track. LET'S LOOK BACK. IT IS NOT A FIRST. 

After the first marriage of Arnav and Khushi, they donned:

1) A COMEDY TRACK, which was horrendous. The magic between Arnav and Khushi totally vanished and Khushi was shown to be a weak idiot who didn't know how to stand up for herself and her rights. There is no love between them. Also, when KKG finds out just WHY Arnav married her (after like 5 months), she begins by saying she doesn't NEED to explain herself and her character to him... only to chase him down to the airport begging him to accept her two days later. 

2) THE KIDNAPPING TRACK, which was tiring and led to complete destruction of the story line. Arnav "magically" started believing in Khushi again and there was no revelation of the truth. NO REDEMPTION, which was what the audience was craving

3) THE POOJALI TRACK, a disturbing story about a sister being jealous of her brother's married life and relationship. Complete and utter bullshit. Creatives make audience lose all respect for Anjali, which is sad, because she was a loved and cherished character at the beginning of the serial. 

4) THE FILLER PERIOD: random crap with no continuity, where Khushi simply shuffles between Bua Ji's house and Shantivan because of the contract. This track ends with ASR yelling at Khushi for thinking their marriage didn't get completed. Hello? Am I missing something? IT DIDN'T. YOU DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER IT A WEDDING ORIGINALLY. There is no mention of the contract at the end of the track (which is funny because it was the catalyst of the track to begin with) and it vanishes into thin air without ever being exposed to the family. THEY NEVER KNOW THAT ASR FORCED KHUSHI TO MARRY HIM. nbd, I guess. 

5) DADI AND GARIMA PLAY HIDE AND SEEK: Episodes that had wonderful wedding moments, but were tarnished due to Garima and Dadi acting like kids chasing after each other. Dadi's blindness to the cheapness of her son's character is also irritating. Also, Dadi also happens to exit right before Shyam's truth is revealed. How very convenient. 

6) POST WEDDING AND REVELATION OF SNAKE PART 2: Great. ASR shut down Dadi and married Khushi. That was a wonderful episode... which was followed by more banging of heads against walls. On their wedding night, Khushi and Arnav find cameras in their room (wonderful timing to remember those cameras CVs, it couldn't have waited a day or two) and have one of the most unromantic suhaag raats in history. The newly weds then continue to try to unveil Shyam. No honeymoon. No romance. No teasing. There was no husband trying to romance with his new wife every chance he got. ArHi acted like a 80 year old couple. And even better... Anjali is finally shown as a strong woman who people begin to admire, and the CVs cut out her character and dialogues. Wonderful! 

7) SHIT-AL THE VULTURESS AND ARAV ENTER: what shit. I don't even have words. The situation is taken so lightly... as if it's not a big deal that Arnav got some girl preggo in college and had an illegitimate child with her. nbd. The fact that ASR cut a cake with Khushi on her birthday rather than ate kheer with Anjali was far more dramatic in the CVs perspective.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR SHOW? THE SHOW I WAS ONCE PROUD OF? 

THE SHOW WHERE THAT GIRL SPUN AROUND IN THAT RED SARI AND THE HEARTLESS MAN WAS IN A TRANCE? THE SHOW WHERE SHE SAVED HIM FROM HIS OWN EGO? THE SHOW WERE HE DANCED SO SHE WOULDN'T LOSE, EVEN IF THAT MEANT HE WOULDN'T WIN? THE SHOW WHERE "FARQ PADTHA HAI, KYUNKI..."? THE SHOW WHERE EVEN THE MIDDLE CLASS GIRL WITH A BRAID AND POMPOMS CAN TEACH A BUSINESS TYCOON WHAT TRUE LOVE IS?

I WANT MY SHOW BACK. BRING BACK THE SHOW I ONCE LOVED. Rabba Ve and chemistry is guaranteed, I mean this is Barun and Sanaya we are talking about...

BUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR STORY??? 

The anger, the confusion, the inner struggle, the jealousy...

Please... why is it gone?  :(

It's not IPKKND anymore. It really isn't. 
Edited by aamir18 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

7_sneha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We'll said...there is something surely wrong n worrying...please get back our show...for which we were once very proud of...
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
😆 Amen, nothing has been right about the show through all that ^ BUT I won't lie, we also got some awesome Rabba Ve/Arnav and Khushi scenes through it all :)
aamir18 thumbnail
Yes, I know but the detrioration of the story still made me sad 😭

The rabba ve moments are the reason I was still watching in the first place ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

😆 Amen, nothing has been right about the show through all that ^ BUT I won't lie, we also got some awesome Rabba Ve/Arnav and Khushi scenes through it all :)

Edited by aamir18 - 11 years ago
-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
Gosh U made this topic on 8th November 2012 nd posting a comment on 31st Jan 2013!!!!! Just wondering ru still in the past???? If you are den plzz come out...
aamir18 thumbnail
I am still in the past! I still love IPKKND, and I was just reading some of my old posts and saw a comment I wanted to respond to, if that is OK with you? ðŸ˜† 

I'm proud to admit to it. 

Thanks for the advice, but I'll pass. ðŸ˜›

Originally posted by: HeBarun21

Gosh U made this topic on 8th November 2012 nd posting a comment on 31st Jan 2013!!!!! Just wondering ru still in the past???? If you are den plzz come out...

-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
Same here dude... I wuz reading my old post and i think i am still in the past!!!! Nd who told you tht i am not missing IPKKND???? Btw sorry if I wuz rude in the last post... :)

Originally posted by: aamir18

I am still in the past! I still love IPKKND, and I was just reading some of my old posts and saw a comment I wanted to respond to, if that is OK with you?😆

I'm proud to admit to it.

Thanks for the advice, but I'll pass.😛

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I read through the entire post without realizing its almost 3 months old. But must admit it  didn't even feel like an old one..it is still very much relevant.. as towards the end I thought you were referring to bringing back season 2!!

Great post btw. We sure DO live in the past!
aamir18 thumbnail
Aww, I'm sorry for being rude dear 😭

It's just that with the bashers, I can't tell who genuine fans are and who aren't! 

I'm sorry 😛

God bless you! and god bless ArHi! 

Originally posted by: HeBarun21

Same here dude... I wuz reading my old post and i think i am still in the past!!!! Nd who told you tht i am not missing IPKKND???? Btw sorry if I wuz rude in the last post... :)

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You pretty much summed up everything that went wrong with the story since the first marriage. You haven't mentioned the intolerable Mrs India track at the end. The CVs had really lost it by then. I think they had too much bhaang during holi...coz stuff started going downhill since then.