India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

prediction (Page 4)

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
awww so want this to happens would be really a treat to have such an awesome scene to watch !<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Rk wakes up earlier than expected he looks for madhu,  he calls for her but bittu comes running in  n informs him that bhabi ji went to the last durga pooja at her parents place, rk shouts why did you not stop her bittu ji come with me Now rk shouts  n they leave rk mansion.

Madhu is looking at Malik  with tears in her eyes, Maliks tries to hold her then they hear Rk    "sassurji i told you not to break my biwi's heart,"  Rk walks up to madhu who is looking at him with tears in her eyes completely broken this is not what he had wanted.  He wipes the tears from her face...    Embarrassed 

Suk this is a good prediction, precap though is showing it's morning when Madhu is putting the gun in Malik's hands the sun is shining through the windows already, so RK slept through thinking his wife is with him. I think definitely he will shout at Bittuji for letting her go and he will ask him to drive him to Chawl, they will turn up, but same time Dipali is developing the pictures she has snapped of Madhu digging up the gun and giving them to the police. So whilst RK is at Chawl saying all of that you said, police also arrive at Chawl to take Malik into custody. 

But I think tomorrow we will get a Madhu and RK hug or kiss on the forehead, as she is crying on him having discovered that he was shot by Malik.
a hug yes  a kiss i hope so  Embarrassed  i would love to see it all
it might be that dips shows pictures to rk who will look at them i hope he throws her phone no evidence  n then leaves to chawl whilst dips goes n gets the police.  and when police come n he will say that he was under drugs influence but he forgot about fil coming to see him n giving him locket for protection,  i want rk to hold madhu so close to him not giving her the chance to speak or breathe

Yes the buzz said Dipali will try to poison the family against Madhu so perhaps when RK comes down all furious as it's morning and Madhu is not in the house, Dips will show his the phone with pictures she took of Madhu with the gun and show the rest of the family also, yes she will go to the police after RK doesn't want to listen to her or just walks out to hear the story from the Chawl people. Police will arrive at Chawl and it will be RK that will have to save Malik. 

But today it seems Malik has accepted RK as his son-in-law now, he was happy enough that RK asked for Madhu not to come back to their house but stay with him and that they should understand his feelings having been missing his wife. 

I'm hopeful when he arrives Madhu will be distraught and he hugs and kisses her forehead at least to comfort her. RK holding her without giving her a chance to speak or breath would be nice. EmbarrassedWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19.Tanmaya.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Rk wakes up earlier than expected he looks for madhu,  he calls for her but bittu comes running in  n informs him that bhabi ji went to the last durga pooja at her parents place, rk shouts why did you not stop her bittu ji come with me Now rk shouts  n they leave rk mansion.

Madhu is looking at Malik  with tears in her eyes, Maliks tries to hold her then they hear Rk    "sassurji i told you not to break my biwi's heart,"  Rk walks up to madhu who is looking at him with tears in her eyes completely broken this is not what he had wanted.  He wipes the tears from her face...    Embarrassed 

Suk this is a good prediction, precap though is showing it's morning when Madhu is putting the gun in Malik's hands the sun is shining through the windows already, so RK slept through thinking his wife is with him. I think definitely he will shout at Bittuji for letting her go and he will ask him to drive him to Chawl, they will turn up, but same time Dipali is developing the pictures she has snapped of Madhu digging up the gun and giving them to the police. So whilst RK is at Chawl saying all of that you said, police also arrive at Chawl to take Malik into custody. 

But I think tomorrow we will get a Madhu and RK hug or kiss on the forehead, as she is crying on him having discovered that he was shot by Malik.

Nafs I hope this will happen in the serial tomorrow and we will see a hug between RK and Madhu in Malik's house.

Yah I've just got a feeling that we might see it tomorrow, as RK even had the flashback of when he was saying to Malik not to break the heart of his wife and he knows now she knows that's why she is preoccupied and quiet, so when he arrives she will be crying having found the gun, so I think he will comfort her, I think Padmini is not there when Madhu gives the gun to Malik. 

suk19.Tanmaya.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

it might be that dips shows pictures to rk who will look at them i hope he throws her phone no evidence  n then leaves to chawl whilst dips goes n gets the police.  and when police come n he will say that he was under drugs influence but he forgot about fil coming to see him n giving him locket for protection,  i want rk to hold madhu so close to him not giving her the chance to speak or breathe

Yes the buzz said Dipali will try to poison the family against Madhu so perhaps when RK comes down all furious as it's morning and Madhu is not in the house, Dips will show his the phone with pictures she took of Madhu with the gun and show the rest of the family also, yes she will go to the police after RK doesn't want to listen to her or just walks out to hear the story from the Chawl people. Police will arrive at Chawl and it will be RK that will have to save Malik. 

But today it seems Malik has accepted RK as his son-in-law now, he was happy enough that RK asked for Madhu not to come back to their house but stay with him and that they should understand his feelings having been missing his wife. 

I'm hopeful when he arrives Madhu will be distraught and he hugs and kisses her forehead at least to comfort her. RK holding her without giving her a chance to speak or breath would be nice. EmbarrassedWink
Nafs hope that happens,  i have watched the precap so many times n each time i have tears the shock of malik seeing madhus eyes  that hurts him the most

.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Nafs hope that happens,  i have watched the precap so many times n each time i have tears the shock of malik seeing madhus eyes  that hurts him the most

I know he has the look of a man that recognises he has hurt his daughter badly, but at least she also should understand his point of view Suk, we both said it that if it was our father, he would do the same. As he had no way of knowing that RK isn't as bad as he was before he married madhu. I hope Madhu is brought to understand by both RK and Shammo why he did that to him.

Also Malik was always a loving and understanding father, I am sure she will understand he did it to try to save her. 

suk19.Tanmaya.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

I know he has the look of a man that recognises he has hurt his daughter badly, but at least she also should understand his point of view Suk, we both said it that if it was our father, he would do the same. As he had no way of knowing that RK isn't as bad as he was before he married madhu. I hope Madhu is brought to understand by both RK and Shammo why he did that to him.

Also Malik was always a loving and understanding father, I am sure she will understand he did it to try to save her. 
i totally agree malik will be speechless it will be rk who explains this to his biwi,  because anything that malik will say will be taken all wrong.

.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Nice prediction. 

suk19.Tanmaya.

Simple-Girl IF-Dazzler
Simple-Girl
Simple-Girl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Really like the predictions..SmileHope CV's  get inspired  from your thoughts & ideas.Smile

Edited by unknowngirl - 08 November 2012 at 6:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index