Nice prediction...I hope it happens...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by er_alka

i think madhu will take the blame n go to jail.. she cant let anything bad happen to Maalik...

then RK will get her released...

But one article says that Madhu will go against her father, so I don't think she will take the blame for this...
If she takes the blame for Mallik then it will be only out of gratitude for everything Mallik did for Paddo and the girls...otherwise I don't see any other reason

Newton123 IF-Rockerz
Newton123
Newton123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I want to predict Deepali is going to be thrown out of the RK Mansion Evil Smile.

i too want this to happen

.Tanmaya.

Newton123 IF-Rockerz
Newton123
Newton123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
wish that happen Smile

.Tanmaya.

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
wish this happen

.Tanmaya.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

Rk wakes up earlier than expected he looks for madhu,  he calls for her but bittu comes running in  n informs him that bhabi ji went to the last durga pooja at her parents place, rk shouts why did you not stop her bittu ji come with me Now rk shouts  n they leave rk mansion.

Madhu is looking at Malik  with tears in her eyes, Maliks tries to hold her then they hear Rk    "sassurji i told you not to break my biwi's heart,"  Rk walks up to madhu who is looking at him with tears in her eyes completely broken this is not what he had wanted.  He wipes the tears from her face...    Embarrassed 

Suk this is a good prediction, precap though is showing it's morning when Madhu is putting the gun in Malik's hands the sun is shining through the windows already, so RK slept through thinking his wife is with him. I think definitely he will shout at Bittuji for letting her go and he will ask him to drive him to Chawl, they will turn up, but same time Dipali is developing the pictures she has snapped of Madhu digging up the gun and giving them to the police. So whilst RK is at Chawl saying all of that you said, police also arrive at Chawl to take Malik into custody. 

But I think tomorrow we will get a Madhu and RK hug or kiss on the forehead, as she is crying on him having discovered that he was shot by Malik.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka2112.Tanmaya.suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Rk wakes up earlier than expected he looks for madhu,  he calls for her but bittu comes running in  n informs him that bhabi ji went to the last durga pooja at her parents place, rk shouts why did you not stop her bittu ji come with me Now rk shouts  n they leave rk mansion.

Madhu is looking at Malik  with tears in her eyes, Maliks tries to hold her then they hear Rk    "sassurji i told you not to break my biwi's heart,"  Rk walks up to madhu who is looking at him with tears in her eyes completely broken this is not what he had wanted.  He wipes the tears from her face...    Embarrassed 

Suk this is a good prediction, precap though is showing it's morning when Madhu is putting the gun in Malik's hands the sun is shining through the windows already, so RK slept through thinking his wife is with him. I think definitely he will shout at Bittuji for letting her go and he will ask him to drive him to Chawl, they will turn up, but same time Dipali is developing the pictures she has snapped of Madhu digging up the gun and giving them to the police. So whilst RK is at Chawl saying all of that you said, police also arrive at Chawl to take Malik into custody. 

But I think tomorrow we will get a Madhu and RK hug or kiss on the forehead, as she is crying on him having discovered that he was shot by Malik.
a hug yes  a kiss i hope so  Embarrassed  i would love to see it all
it might be that dips shows pictures to rk who will look at them i hope he throws her phone no evidence  n then leaves to chawl whilst dips goes n gets the police.  and when police come n he will say that he was under drugs influence but he forgot about fil coming to see him n giving him locket for protection,  i want rk to hold madhu so close to him not giving her the chance to speak or breathe

Edited by suk19 - 08 November 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka2112.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

.Tanmaya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Tanmaya.
.Tanmaya.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Nafs I hope this will happen in the serial tomorrow and we will see a hug between RK and Madhu in Malik's house.

-Nafisa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index