India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

prediction

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Rk wakes up earlier than expected he looks for madhu,  he calls for her but bittu comes running in  n informs him that bhabi ji went to the last durga pooja at her parents place, rk shouts why did you not stop her bittu ji come with me Now rk shouts  n they leave rk mansion.

Madhu is looking at Malik  with tears in her eyes, Maliks tries to hold her then they hear Rk    "sassurji i told you not to break my biwi's heart,"  Rk walks up to madhu who is looking at him with tears in her eyes completely broken this is not what he had wanted.  He wipes the tears from her face...    Embarrassed 

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786SShah786ishitamorenleeantra23-Desire-soni_khan13shooooonaMeena1428starfire15789adi1986zahrazarNian4lifeelegenttashuvaani21-Siaa-pinkstarsanushka2112baisakh45charlie1950Jasleen1mangaloreVsoujanyaEvashtanubagNav20109staroneserialsQuintessentialIRavishinRavzyarunsunita_gmSimple-GirlabhaylovepiaNewton123Angel-33...Mallu...manidDiahhMeenah-AvniNeil-.Tanmaya.-Pritt-Befikremanesha76-Nafisa-Arnav90--Udhay--tabby999blackb28MehRya..

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
AWW I hope this happens!!!! Love it! Great prediction Suk! Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

antra23love_me_not.Tanmaya.suk19

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

I want to predict Deepali is going to be thrown out of the RK Mansion Evil Smile.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

antra23roseliadi1986Precious_Pal1mangalorepinkstarsxNinaloveCyberpsychoooSanthu.The.King9staroneserialsVsoujanyaRavishinRavzyNewton123sue_21suk19-lazybee-.Tanmaya.blackb28

-Barunlicious- Groupbie
-Barunlicious-
-Barunlicious-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! That will be the best thing ever...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vsoujanyasuk19.Tanmaya.

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

Rk wakes up earlier than expected he looks for madhu, he calls for her but bittu comes running in n informs him that bhabi ji went to the last durga pooja at her parents place, rk shouts why did you not stop her bittu ji come with me Now rk shouts n they leave rk mansion.

Madhu is looking at Malik with tears in her eyes, Maliks tries to hold her then they hear Rk    "sassurji i told you not to break my biwi's heart," Rk walks up to madhu who is looking at him with tears in her eyes completely broken this is not what he had wanted. He wipes the tears from her face... Embarrassed
that will be such a aww scene Rk wiping madhu's tears
Nyc prediction

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roseli9staroneserials.Tanmaya.suk19

xNinalove Goldie
xNinalove
xNinalove

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Realistic prediction..Smile
But the part where RK wipes Madhu tears is too good to be true right now..Maybe laterEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

Rk wakes up earlier than expected he looks for madhu,  he calls for her but bittu comes running in  n informs him that bhabi ji went to the last durga pooja at her parents place, rk shouts why did you not stop her bittu ji come with me Now rk shouts  n they leave rk mansion.

Madhu is looking at Malik  with tears in her eyes, Maliks tries to hold her then they hear Rk    "sassurji i told you not to break my biwi's heart,"  Rk walks up to madhu who is looking at him with tears in her eyes completely broken this is not what he had wanted.  He wipes the tears from her face...    Embarrassed 
LOL...everything wat u said may happen except the last part wiping BIWI's tears...LOLLOL..RK doesnt give in so easilyEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka2112xNinalove.Tanmaya.

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

But as we know that by article dips will show picture of madhu with pistol and shown it on front of family and said madhu try to kill rk its means rk will not wakeup when madhu went chawl and found the truth she go that place where malik is digging and she will found the pistol but dips with her spy character behind or watching madhu she will take madhu picture by her mobile and second day shown it to all family and we all know  that rk knows the truth so no matter he will be not interested to see and listen dips because dips does not know that rk already knows the truth. Dips plan fail rk and madhu start more bounding with love and track. Happy to see that our observation is true madhu is with truth means with rk.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4sensuellajyoti12345xNinaloveanushka21129staroneserialsSimple-Girl.Tanmaya.suk19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index