India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

WHY RK DID NOT SAYS

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Last many of us was thinking that when police show locket rk will say that its mine and my sasur ji presented to me or its madhu his father presented to her for blessing etc. but today rk refused to remember locket and want to close the case without saying anything. i was thinking why rk done this he never says any think like we think if he said that its mine or madhu or her father gave it to us than no confussion or no dips spy after thinking i got answer yes if rk says that then madhu recoganized that his father is guilty and rk knows truth it will be confirmed that malik try to kill rk. well rk did not want that madhu knows the truth or her trust lost on her father or his sherni will be shame on front of him and his sherni understand that how much he feel for her or care for her. second he promised her father or malik that truth between them. he will not going to tell madhu about the truth. so if he recoganized the locket or said any thing like that madhu knows the truth.
today story was very good but one thing fans want dry madhu she was totally dryed when came down without changing her dress and with new dry makeup.Wink
dips changed her sari and jewelry within few minutesWink
rk taken again dinner and doze of that superb goli i love this goli very much eagerly want to know his name because after shot only one goli given by doctor to rk its means super supplement.LOL
dips became spy today at night in police station no one noticed and jub bechari madhu chup chup kar ja rahi the to bintoo jee kab main hadi nay dekh liya.LOL
at last i like it after all some one noticed that madhu is back means sasu maStar
so episode was superb all is well

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21Nav20109staroneserialsMeenah

jyoti12345 Senior Member
jyoti12345
jyoti12345

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
dear ...nice post ...

nice observation but madhu change her dress...when she come she wear a red dress and after she wear purple and pink combination... but overall nice observation...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21abhaylovepia

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

Last many of us was thinking that when police show locket rk will say that its mine and my sasur ji presented to me or its madhu his father presented to her for blessing etc. but today rk refused to remember locket and want to close the case without saying anything. i was thinking why rk done this he never says any think like we think if he said that its mine or madhu or her father gave it to us than no confussion or no dips spy after thinking i got answer yes if rk says that then madhu recoganized that his father is guilty and rk knows truth it will be confirmed that malik try to kill rk. well rk did not want that madhu knows the truth or her trust lost on her father or his sherni will be shame on front of him and his sherni understand that how much he feel for her or care for her. second he promised her father or malik that truth between them. he will not going to tell madhu about the truth. so if he recoganized the locket or said any thing like that madhu knows the truth.
today story was very good but one thing fans want dry madhu she was totally dryed when came down without changing her dress and with new dry makeup.Wink
dips changed her sari and jewelry within few minutesWink
rk taken again dinner and doze of that superb goli i love this goli very much eagerly want to know his name because after shot only one goli given by doctor to rk its means super supplement.LOL
dips became spy today at night in police station no one noticed and jub bechari madhu chup chup kar ja rahi the to bintoo jee kab main hadi nay dekh liya.LOL
at last i like it after all some one noticed that madhu is back means sasu maStar
so episode was superb all is well
I just felt like...It just dint click to RK that it cud b Samsher's locket though he was guessing & that is Y...he only sees the flashbacks...after police goes...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaylovepia

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
thanks sorry i did not noticed i was thinking that madhu weared same dress, but second i think rk feel that madhu is scared to see locket so he said to close the case.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials

Santhu.The.King IF-Dazzler
Santhu.The.King
Santhu.The.King

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
LOL.. All Are Running In Mid-Night.. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserialsabhaylovepia

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index