India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I need a reason ipkknd!!!

terribletwist Goldie
terribletwist
terribletwist

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I am amused and surprised and disgusted by all these strange reactions about Barun leaving.
 What is most amusing is the fact that no one has asked for, nor given a reason for Braun's sudden or not so sudden departure from the show.

In this regards I have a few questions from both Barun and the PH :

1: Was there a breech of agreement on part of the PH or Barun? If yes then what type of breech was that?
2: Are their any money matters involved? I mean was Barun paid less than what was agreed upon or not paid regularly or on time?
3: Was his character or screen space reduced???
4: Did the PH insulted him in any way????????
5: Did his coworkers give him problems??????
6: Was he unhappy with the cast and crew of the show??????
7: Does he want to further his career and IPKKND is standing in his way?
8: Has the production house gone mad and crazy to loose a character that is so popular amongst the masses?
9: Why is the production house so quiet, is the actor demanding something which they cannot fulfil  because previously they have accommodated him a lot for his film and other projects, so what happened now?
10: Are they changing the track , if so than they can always tell the viewers about it 

I just need to know the reason and I am not judging anyone be it gull or PH or Barun or e en Lakshmi the goatwa till then  but what about you?????????????

Edited by dididumb - 08 November 2012 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
As someone told inanother post,according to mishti's spoiler barun had given notice 2 months ago..at that time remarriage track was going on..sheetal and aarav were not even present at that time..this storyline being a reason to take this so called break is something which I cannot believe completely.!!!

Edited by Archana89 - 08 November 2012 at 10:16am

terribletwist

preeti25nair Senior Member
preeti25nair
preeti25nair

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

As someone told inanother post,according to mishti's spoiler barun had given notice 2 months ago..at that time remarriage track was going on..sheetal and aarav were not even present at that time..this storyline being a reason to take this so called break is something which I cannot believe completely.!!!

i have read tanu rashi post in myeduniya where they r saying that barun is taking a break because of the story line, where arnav will be with sheetal and khushi to move out RM and will meet a new guy , this was not acepeted by barun as he came to known about it 2 days before , and was against it as he thougt it was  character assanination of both aranav and khushi

and also he was forced to say nadai about his not so small break by PH , as v all known that today both barun and sanaya cried on sets

sorry for any mistakes , as i m not good in posting
Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti25nair

Originally posted by Archana89

i have read tanu rashi post in myeduniya where they r saying that barun is taking a break because of the story line, where arnav will be with sheetal and khushi to move out RM and will meet a new guy , this was not acepeted by barun as he came to known about it 2 days before , and was against it as he thougt it was  character assanination of both aranav and khushi

and also he was forced to say nadai about his not so small break by PH , as v all known that today both barun and sanaya cried on sets

sorry for any mistakes , as i m not good in posting
Then why was there a "rumour" about him quitting about 2 months ago??that rumour clearly specified 2 months notice period..coincidence or not that 2 months will be up by the end of november..

terribletwist

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top