Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Raghavendra Partap Singh; lived and died a hero (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Yes hope is life without hope there is no life 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Purva_jaanupremeeristryEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raghavendra Partap Singh; lived and died a hero (Page 6)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

People like Raghav never die... they are just eternal and immortal!

Raghav's last word before he died was "Sia" that just shows how selflessly Raghav lead a life... he took that person's name who will get affected most by his death!

PS: Too emotional right now... to say anything much... will edit it later if possible!
the way he said "sia" was heart wrenchingOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Purva_jaanuEphemera

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Mey merey Raghav ki Sia hoon ... not that it matters anymore but still it felt nice to hear that

Purva_jaanuEphemera

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
No matter Raghav was there for less time, there was justification for his part.Day Dreaming
Proud to be Hc'ianBlushing

He will always be there in our memories Heart

Purva_jaanuEphemera

Purva_jaanu

Purva_jaanu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
raghav may hav died but he wil live in the hearts of all the people who love him to the core...
he was just awesum. he redefined love.  he charmed us all.
wil really miss him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by sam123_0

People like Raghav never die... they are just eternal and immortal!

Raghav's last word before he died was "Sia" that just shows how selflessly Raghav lead a life... he took that person's name who will get affected most by his death!

PS: Too emotional right now... to say anything much... will edit it later if possible!
the way he said "sia" was heart wrenchingOuch

It broke my heart. Ouch

Ephemera

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I'm still in a state of shock ! I don't want to believe this ! I was so much touched by this character, that now it hurts to come back to reality and to say,that it was just a fictional character, he doesn't exists in real, but then the way I'm acting just seems to be weird ! I agree it was just a show and I'm taking all of this so seriously! But the way I was soo  involved in this serial was actually a weird thing! I have seen Harshad's previous serials but the way I was connected with Raghav, I find it a bit strange ! And now to come back to reality it's pretty difficult for me! 

I think I'm going a bit off topic right now, paradon me, I'm just not in a correct state of mind right now !

And yes Heros never die, they might have departed from this world(I'm referring to Raghav as hero and this serial as world) their teachings and their message would definitely stay for forever! 

Ephemera

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
True alina for Raghav the feeling is just weird, i guess its because of the end he met, he so did not deserve 

-Alina-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.