Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Raghavendra Partap Singh; lived and died a hero (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jerren

kk shreya but i dont agree with you because im also like one of them. My mom is eg of this, nobody came to save me and my mom like raghav. if i said anything wrong im sorry...

Nope you didn't say anything wrong. You just gave your POV and I gave mine. Smile A POV can never be wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raghavendra Partap Singh; lived and died a hero (Page 4)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jerren

jerren

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
thanks shreya i wish my mom also get a husband like raghav then maybe we lived happily. but now also im happy i just waiting for one year to complete my course then i make my mom live like princess

Ephemera

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

thanks shreya i wish my mom also get a husband like raghav then maybe we lived happily. but now also im happy i just waiting for one year to complete my course then i make my mom live like princess

I hope you can do everything you want for your mother. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premeeristryEphemeraSoaps1

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

kk shreya but i dont agree with you because im also like one of them. My mom is eg of this, nobody came to save me and my mom like raghav. if i said anything wrong im sorry...i wish if people really exist as raghav before 20 years back itself me and mom freed from abuesive husband and abusive father who beat his wife and daughter continuosly. But now im happy and my mom also because he is...no more
once again im sorry if i said anything wrong...

People like them exist but like she said they are rare and not every victim will find a raghav but there are people in this world who are willing to help others selflessly, however rare they may be 

Sorry to hear about your story

Edited by Soaps1 - 08 November 2012 at 8:01pm

Ephemera

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

kk shreya but i dont agree with you because im also like one of them. My mom is eg of this, nobody came to save me and my mom like raghav. if i said anything wrong im sorry...i wish if people really exist as raghav before 20 years back itself me and mom freed from abuesive husband and abusive father who beat his wife and daughter continuosly. But now im happy and my mom also because he is...no more
once again im sorry if i said anything wrong...

I'm sorry to hear about your story. My friend went through a similar experience like you. First her father and then her husband. Both were abusive Censored. She didn't have anyone like Raghav either, but a few years back I helped her out when I met her in a coffee shop. I can't say I was like Raghav. All I did was tell her to leave her husband. Her father was already dead so I couldn't do anything there. But I told her to leave him. Her main concern was her documents and the thing I told her to do was call police. I'm glad she's out of that relationship now, but there's still thousands of women living like her. I've never said this before, but I have to say. Her story and all the stories that I've heard here have led me to consider a side career in abused women counselling. I may not be great at it, but maybe I'll change a few lives.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jerrenpremeeristryEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
@sri @vandy di @nads W.O.R.D i agree with everything!!! 

@jerren i will pray for your and your mother's well deserved happiness

jerren

jerren

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
all d best for you side counselling carrer i wish many women who are victims of their husband, father make use of this as good opportunity.

KhotaSikaShreya

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
yupp...and am glad that raghav stayed true to his character till his last breath...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jerreneEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.