Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Raghavendra Partap Singh; lived and died a hero (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

For me my raghav does not die. For me He and Sia lived happily after.

People die but not their goodness. Raghav will always be cherish. Will always remain my most fav ever character.

Will miss Raghav Sia. and they will remain my most fav jodi forever. 

I am in tearsCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jerrenEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raghavendra Partap Singh; lived and died a hero (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Raghav's character taught me to live with who I am and accept my mistakes. He taught me courage, strength, bravery, and the true meaning of selfless love. And for that I thank the CVs and Harshad. Because without them both we would never have gotten Raghav.

RaghaVi is also the one jodi onscreen that I fell in love with. Never has any jodi touched me so deeply, made me cherish their moments, and made me crave for more. And I'll always miss HarshSri because without them RaghaVi could never be possible.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera-vandy-

jerren

jerren

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
its true in this world, raghav character cannotbe exist. but in DSDDSB raghav lived with us like our friend, philosopher and tor everybody as their son, brother, gud friend. for sia he was best husband in his last breath when he screamed sia i cried lot. From next week i wont watch this show for me no raghav then no DSDDSB
Raghav will always remained with us even raghav's dead or HC eits.
sirithi jha and harshad chopra was best obscrren couple n im going to.miss them and their romance and romantic so Cry

Edited by jerren - 08 November 2012 at 6:47pm

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
raghav is going to live in our hearts...

and yes...i will definitely go with the belief he taught us...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jerren

its true in this world, raghav character cannotbe exist. but in DSDDSB raghav lived with us like our friend, philosopher and tor everybody as their son, brother, gud friend. for sia he was best husband in his last breath when he screamed sia i cried lot. From next week i wont watch this show for me no raghav then no DSDDSB
Raghav will always remained with us even raghav's dead or HC eits.
sirithi jha and harshad chopra was best obscrren couple n im going to.miss them and their romance and romantic so Cry

@ Bold: I don't agree with this. People like Raghav are real and I know of one personally. They're just rare.

Ephemera

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
I agree Sri people like him do exist even though they are rare, who stand up for others, fight their battles and help them get up on their feet 

Ephemera

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I agree Sri people like him do exist even though they are rare, who stand up for others, fight their battles and help them get up on their feet 

I wish I could say that I was like that, but I don't know if I am. I don't really fight other people's battles, but I guess that's probably the rarest part.

Ephemera

jerren

jerren

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
kk shreya but i dont agree with you because im also like one of them. My mom is eg of this, nobody came to save me and my mom like raghav. if i said anything wrong im sorry...i wish if people really exist as raghav before 20 years back itself me and mom freed from abuesive husband and abusive father who beat his wife and daughter continuosly. But now im happy and my mom also because he is...no more
once again im sorry if i said anything wrong...

Edited by jerren - 08 November 2012 at 7:46pm

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.