Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Raghavendra Partap Singh; lived and died a hero (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I'll miss hc and raghav...Cari sighs sadly...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raghavendra Partap Singh; lived and died a hero (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivu01

Goldie

shivu01

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Can't express in words. He made me believe that there is someone out there when you need help.

One of the best character ever seen on TV.  It is different story that his end was trajic in reality he should come out as a winner...

Will miss him badly.  Hope to see him soon in new show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

neet06

Goldie

neet06

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Agree with what everyone said...

Raghav lived and died a hero... His life and his death have been so impactful that Sia's cry of absolute agony was the echo of all our hearts...

I really don't know what to say... Except that, like everyone else said, heroes never die.. Their legacies live on...

RIP Raghavendra Pratap Singh.. Hero in every sense of the word!!!

Ephemera

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
res

Ephemera

mkasisHC

Goldie

mkasisHC

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Raghav is eternal and immortal

He wil be always living in our hearts when someone gives trouble
you will think about him that one day 
Raghav like man will come to help you

and Raghav's last scene and his words made me cry for atleast  half and hour
but for me its the best scene
bcoz he made as going into the character without even thinking
that its just a show and he is still alive

i love the way raghav said "Sia " 
he came to sia for the last time
and went like an angel

RAGHAV u will always live in our hearts Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neet06Ephemera

-ProudHarshad-

IF-Rockerz

-ProudHarshad-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Great characters are those that when enter make you curious, intrigue you and keep you hooked and when they depart leave a void in you ... Raghav was no different. He lived for others and eventually that caused him his life. During the short life he touched many lives, making people smile, helping them, sharing their problems, inspiring them to get up on their feet. From start till end he was all about hope and doing the right thing, whatever may be the price, did not matter to him.

His relationships were all special be it with his mom, his brother, his sister in law, his sister, sundar, krish, people on streets and even the police. Not to forget his relation with his Sia, one of the most beautiful! All of them touched you, all of them brought a smile on your face.

Raghav may be dead but he will live on in those, whose lives were touched by him ... he lived and died a hero

Raghav and his character was all about hope, courage and goodness and hence I won't let this show take that belief away from me ... I will hang on to what Raghav taught us and not what this show is desperately trying to tell us. Good will always be powerful and evil will always be weak because when a good soul departs it leaves behind its goodness, spread through those whose life they touched, for whom they were a source of happiness. Good always lives on ... just as Raghav will live on, etched in our memories to be cherished forever.

Credit siggy: sugi

Everyone has said pretty much everything in the Tribute thread so I did not want to write down the details hence kept it short, else there is so much to say.

wow nice nadiii Wink

Jarin04

IF-Sizzlerz

Jarin04

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
 feel like crying right now. still can't believe it Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fabyamaasEphemera

fabyamaas

Groupbie

fabyamaas

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
i cried after waching the episode! Raghav was such a unique character completley alag from any other i have seen.

most indian dramas focus on the woman and her struggles but Raghav was different instead of a woman it revolved around Raghav, his pains, passions, turmoil, goodness, everything,... its such a shame his character met a bitter end and this show made it happen. ive never been so gutted and upset..

kher, its just a show.. and real life HC is happy because he didnt enjoy working here, what with the negative message the show is heading towards, so he must be happier and i respect him.

one of a kind HC is...and so is Raghuvendra Pratap Singh.

i have notr seen KDMHMD nor Tere Liye, so i think ill find solace by watching him there lol.. hopefullly by then he shud be back refreshed with a new show one that shows his talents and gives him justice

InshaAllah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neet06tweetie19Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.