India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Tum Aaj Ke Baad... (Page 2)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

RK was actually trying to keep Madhu away from the truth . He knew Madhu will get Shattered after knowing about Malik's truth .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonadev.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Right. 

RK is never going to be the lovey-dovey soft loving husband because that is not his character. But even in this attitude, arrogance and authority , his feelings for his Biwi shine through. I loved how he was trying to protect her today from the inevitable hurt . He likes to see her scream , howl, fight with him but her gloom and depression disturbs him. 

Feelings are still developing but RK's fierce protective guard for Madhubala came into action the day he married her. Then, it was authority and now, its care and authority. 

Also, Madhubala telling her sleeping husband that she will come back before he wakes up was adorable. I do believe that she will never leave him, no matter how messy he is in his  head. 

Sonadev.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

Sonadev Senior Member
Sonadev
Sonadev

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
superb R.K's punchline as always ...very entertaining. R.K knows madhu very well that she hasnot compromised on anything but sent him to jail in mukul case as she stands for truth only and same will happen in malik's case also ...he doesnt want to bring madhu to such difficult situation as he knows madhu more than anybody but yes now its time for madhu to know what R.K is ...when she will know the truth i am sure she will desperately want to shower   her heart and soul to her Rishu

Edited by rijuridhi - 08 November 2012 at 10:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

"Tum aaj ke baad kabhi maayke nahi jaungi." - RK

When RK said that line, I was thinking it's because he doesn't want Madhu to go through the trouble of facing Malik after knowing the truth and because he doesn't want her to be hurt. So he forbid her from going there ever again. Just to keep his biwi safe from the pain and suffering she'd have to endure by facing Malik, the man she has so much respect for, in a new way. He needed an excuse for not letting her go back home and so he used the "jungli billi" line.

I might be wrong, maybe RK really doesn't want Madhu to go back home ever again because he likes his "jungli billi". LOL 

Anyways, I thought it was adorable how he told her she couldn't go back and Madhu didn't say a word. And then when she was leaving, she apologized to RK and promised to be back before he's awake (so he won't have to go a minute without her). Day Dreaming

Thoughts?
Oh madhu saying sorry to asleeping RK was just cute & adorable...i felt like hugging MadhuLOLLOLLOL

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I knew y, RK was sayin dat dialogue, bcuz he's tryin hide the truth from MB abt her dad bcuz he doesn't want MB 2 loose her trust on her dad, but wen he'll cum 2 knw dat MB knws the truth, I wonder wat wil b RK's reaction 2 it?Confused As 4 VD, I'm proud of him, dat he's taken the role of Superstar RK, I lyk the way character a lot, VD does the attitude part so well. Cheers 2 VD.Smile

Sonadev.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
love the dialogue...:)

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
nice post...

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
V true.he is protective and possessive too.rishu is overtaking rk.

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index