Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Plzzz members stop bhashing characters and stay united in forum plzzz

sanjana_cool IF-Dazzler
sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sennareni

Originally posted by sanjana_cool

what jeevika is doing, according to her, is for manvi's well-being only!!!
she dosen't want her to be scolded ...
she wants manvi to share a comfortable relationship with SB and all the other members!!!!
this is her objective...since she considers herself responsible for manvi:)))
often, it happens that our mother also fails to trust us!!!
even though we r right,but still we r asked to step back...for ur own benefit
and this what jeevika is doing!!!
the consequences will be good or bad i dunno...but according to jeevika' pov she is right!!!

Well i do not know what Jeevs is thinking... I just see what is been shown in the television...And it was never shown for a second tat she was thinking of Maanvi's well being... See her dialogues, kyun tu SB ke peeche padi hai? Why do u keep making stories? and so on...

When Jeevs saw the album, she too asked Viren abt it, but then kept quiet cos he told her to...

And as i already stated, and i saw some other post too which tells the times i have hated my mother... When our mother fails to trust us,  though we love our mother we hate her and we know she is wrong there...Same goes with Jeevika... When she fails to place her trust in her sister though she loves her, she is wrong there...

And what Jeevs may be doing might be right from her pov, but then when you see as  a viewer she is wrong not to listen to her sister...We may think what we do is right, but it not necessarily be right...

And yeah no one is again questioning her love here... She loves her like aatma... And no one denies she is a sister, they are born together with khoon ka rishta.,.. But what ever be her excuse for not trusting her sister , she is wrong here for passing her judgement without giving her a chance to explain..Again, this is not the first time...

ur right in some ways...but im trying to lay out jeevika'pov!!
she thinks its her responsibility to guide manvi...she is also under the pressure of all family members including vanshika!!!Jeevika, is blamed for not supporting manvi indulging in this  BUT would it have been the same case, if a mother had said this to her newly wedded daughter and instructed her to stay out of trouble in her new in-laws?
swamini dosen't want her past to be explored then why is manvi after that???
it happens when our family members ask us to stay out of matters, even though we r right!!!!!
manvi is right...but when SB herself is asking her to stay out...then she has no right to explore her past!!!reminding her of past will only give more pains to her!this is what jeevika is trying to explain!!!...it's jst a trivial matter and jeevika has the right to scold manvi!!

-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabz_14

yes Jeevika does understand Maanvi..she knows tht Maanvi is curious..but  now its a different situation...Maanvi is married n is a bahu..so Jeevika wants Maanvi to change herself n be a responsible bahu

So Agree Wid u rabz...
N Don't 4Get Evn Swamini buwa Said To jeevi. 

"Tum Kab Badi Hone Ka Farz Nebhaogi"

Evn vanshika Anunty Said ki tum Uski behan AUr Tum Se Achi tarah Ussey Koi Samjha nhi Sakta.."

Seriosuly bcoz I Don't Find Find Jeevi Wrong At All 
Still SUm Of Dem r blaming really Don't understand Dem.. She Just Want dat No One Scold her Mannu.. Except her.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_cool-Pj-Rabz_14...vibha..._Ridz_

sennareni Goldie
sennareni
sennareni

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana_cool

ur right in some ways...but im trying to lay out jeevika'pov!!
she thinks its her responsibility to guide manvi...she is also under the pressure of all family members including vanshika!!!Jeevika, is blamed for not supporting manvi indulging in this  BUT would it have been the same case, if a mother had said this to her newly wedded daughter and instructed her to stay out of trouble in her new in-laws?
swamini dosen't want her past to be explored then why is manvi after that???
it happens when our family members ask us to stay out of matters, even though we r right!!!!!
manvi is right...but when SB herself is asking her to stay out...then she has no right to explore her past!!!reminding her of past will only give more pains to her!this is what jeevika is trying to explain!!!...it's jst a trivial matter and jeevika has the right to scold manvi!!

Hi sanjana,
 I do understand ur view on Jeevs... And i do get ur point of her trying to be responsible bahu and listen to her elders...I am just telling from my view of Jeevs as a sister..

If Mannu is wrong in probing deep abt SB and Karan when she finds ample proof of it, Then are not dadaji/viren wrong too abt doubting karan on getting choudharys their house back...Are they not wrong in trying to find the truth behind karans intentions?(though they do not have any proof)

And when their act of probing deep abt karan can be taken as concern for family, why is Maanvi's act alone considered as something of indiscipline and disrespect and nosiness?

Does being the youngest in the family gives u no right to care for ur elders? Sometimes elders may be wrong...

Any person even if she is a bahu will come out only as a fool if she does not take any action even after she has ample proof in front of her...

And i repeat again none of us have pbm with jeevs scolding mannu... The only pblm lies with jeevs not trying to hear our maanvi and making assumptions tat she is making stories or she is hallucinating? 

In yesterdays epi when SB told things harshly to jeevs, Maanvi does not keep quiet... She asks SB right there that why are u scolding my sister when u think i made the mistake...

So will it be too much to expect from jeevs character to ask the family to try finding the truth behind wat maanvi is telling... SB says and believes when she tells her dad that Maanvi might not be hallucinating twice... But what abt jeevs? Did she even think abt hearing what her sister wants to tell?

No doubt on jeevs love and everything, but cannot justify her act as a sister when she is wrong...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395munnihyderabadSuarezlittlesmileShrav123

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Some people out here don't understand! ROFL 

So, just leave it.. Making them understand.. Is just a WASTE of time! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_cool_IHeartFriendz_lovelife.

_Sara_ Goldie
_Sara_
_Sara_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Honestly, no relation is perfect.

No matter how much JEevika and Manvi love each other, you cant expect them to be happy days all the time! Its so unrealistic people.

Were in 2012, i agree this show is about behnas, but you cant expect them to agree with each other on everyting.. Thats just stupid and unrealistic! Ups and downs comes in every relationship.

The phase that the 2 sisters are going through now isnt a BAD phase. If Jeevika was angry at Manvi would she say MANNU all the time.. Even. When she is talking to Vanshika.. NO

Nothing can change between these sisters.. Theres no point bashing Jeevika or vice versa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pj-

sennareni Goldie
sennareni
sennareni

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Well firstly no one here has used any abusive words for jeevika which is meant as bashing.. If any one has done pls feel free to point it out and report…

And secondly just because one does not accept what ur views, does not mean they do not understand and is meant as a waste of time..Agreements and disagreements are normal in a discussion and healthy too unless people are decent in their ways of commenting.. (Do I hold the right to tell tat the other person does not have the ability to  understand just because she is not agreeing with my views)

And thirdly , yes no relation is perfect….And no character is perfect too in a show… Just because one particular character is always assumed to be perfect, it does not mean tat we are supposed to justify her wrong act and make it right… When a character is wrong it is wrong… A person cannot be right always and it is not bashing when u discuss tat character is wrong in todays episode…(It happens all the time(in all the forums) with Swamini/manvi/virat/viren/dadaji/vanshika – so why deem it bashing only when the talks are abt jeevika)…

And just because every one is discussing tat jeevs was wrong today, it does not mean tat anyone is telling tat she is not a sister…Nothing can change that they are sister even if one or both are wrong... 

Maria395munnihyderabadSuarez

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
If jeevika has not donated her bone marrow sacrificing her own child maanvi would have died .Jeevika did so much for maanvi.She loves maanvi more thn herself and her baby.Thats why she went to tht extent for maanvi when she was suffering from cancer.
 A person who loves u so much will all all rights to scold u  when situations arise

MADHU.BARUN-NightDreamer-_Ridz_

Go to top