India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Stop bashing jeevika!! (Page 5)

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
yes Jeevika does understand Maanvi..she knows tht Maanvi is curious..but  now its a different situation...Maanvi is married n is a bahu..so Jeevika wants Maanvi to change herself n be a responsible bahu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-NightDreamer-

annaanthony Groupbie
annaanthony
annaanthony

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Hey Anna,, never seen u post anything .. but this is such a brilliantly composed post .. crisp and clear .. ClapStar

@bold - some very poignant questions .. the instincts . convictions and beliefs have taken a back seat long time back 

@blue - outstanding Star anna.. 

Hi Munni… Thankyou..

I am Felicia.. U can call me Fel… My cousin introduced me to the forum very recently…. So I rarely post. But I am on TVC…Only sennareni(Anne my cousin) gets called by the family name… All in family have Anna/Anne(grandmoms name) added to our names..But she being the eldest gets to use it…

Tried to PM you , but I think I do not have tat option as a new member…

And I always read ur posts…Great posts…Anne introduced me to them..

Nice knowing you… Bye

munnihyderabad

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Dude have you ever seen any mother/sister telling her daughter/sister 'anaap shanap kahaniya mat bana' and 'hame chain se jeene de'??here the point is about TRUST..where is the trust of jeevika in maanvi gone!?!?couldn she trust her baby sister for ONCE??ek baar koshish tho karti sunne ke liye..but nai..her expressions depicted more of gussa rather than care..if she was a sister,she would have atleast once thot from maanvi's perspective.. She is blindly thinking that what maanvi is telling is wrong..where is the faith in your sister gone man??hell what am i even expecting from J..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395madhu0702munnihyderabadsennareni

sanjana_cool IF-Dazzler
sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraPari

she is not only scolding her. but giving her those looks

tum anjaan admi ke gahar akeli gayi thi ? which sister asks that ?
maanvi never asked why she was going to delhi , anjaan aadmi was also waiting for her there ? Sleepy 
kc dinning table drama ! she was trying to ask her infront of her in-laws . instead of  taking her side she is behaving like this .
and today she gave an evil smile look to manvi when she was getting yelled by everyone .  this is what annyos me the most

and i have an older sister too. so i know why they scold. everyone knows that. but jeevika is trying to show something else here Confused

jeevika is like manvi's mother...and mothers do ask such questions!!!
some times even our parents scold us unnecessarily but that dosen't mean that they don't love us or we don't love them!!!
sanjana_cool IF-Dazzler
sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
what jeevika is doing, according to her, is for manvi's well-being only!!!
she dosen't want her to be scolded ...
she wants manvi to share a comfortable relationship with SB and all the other members!!!!
this is her objective...since she considers herself responsible for manvi:)))
often, it happens that our mother also fails to trust us!!!
even though we r right,but still we r asked to step back...for ur own benefit
and this what jeevika is doing!!!
the consequences will be good or bad i dunno...but according to jeevika' pov she is right!!!

Edited by sanjana_cool - 08 November 2012 at 7:50pm
sushmakryan IF-Rockerz
sushmakryan
sushmakryan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
i dont like bashing jeevika ya stop bashing jeevika
sennareni Goldie
sennareni
sennareni

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana_cool

jeevika is like manvi's mother...and mothers do ask such questions!!!
some times even our parents scold us unnecessarily but that dosen't mean that they don't love us or we don't love them!!!

Jeevika can be mother/sister and everything... And no one is questioning her love here... She may have loads of love for her sister... But its abt standing up for ur sister...

And as u said , yes our parents love us and scold us unnecessarily, and we do hate them for that and we think tat they are wrong... That is what everyone is talking here... What jeevika is doing now is wrong... She is human.. So she can do mistakes...

Why justify all her mistakes saying she is mother/sister? When some one is wrong they are wrong...

munnihyderabad

sennareni Goldie
sennareni
sennareni

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana_cool

what jeevika is doing, according to her, is for manvi's well-being only!!!
she dosen't want her to be scolded ...
she wants manvi to share a comfortable relationship with SB and all the other members!!!!
this is her objective...since she considers herself responsible for manvi:)))
often, it happens that our mother also fails to trust us!!!
even though we r right,but still we r asked to step back...for ur own benefit
and this what jeevika is doing!!!
the consequences will be good or bad i dunno...but according to jeevika' pov she is right!!!

Well i do not know what Jeevs is thinking... I just see what is been shown in the television...And it was never shown for a second tat she was thinking of Maanvi's well being... See her dialogues, kyun tu SB ke peeche padi hai? Why do u keep making stories? and so on...

When Jeevs saw the album, she too asked Viren abt it, but then kept quiet cos he told her to...

And as i already stated, and i saw some other post too which tells the times i have hated my mother... When our mother fails to trust us,  though we love our mother we hate her and we know she is wrong there...Same goes with Jeevika... When she fails to place her trust in her sister though she loves her, she is wrong there...

And what Jeevs may be doing might be right from her pov, but then when you see as  a viewer she is wrong not to listen to her sister...We may think what we do is right, but it not necessarily be right...

And yeah no one is again questioning her love here... She loves her like aatma... And no one denies she is a sister, they are born together with khoon ka rishta.,.. But what ever be her excuse for not trusting her sister , she is wrong here for passing her judgement without giving her a chance to explain..Again, this is not the first time...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395munnihyderabadSuarezkabeelittlesmile..Gowri...Anastasia.

Go to top