Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

The times I have hated my mother... (Page 4)

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uzmasable

Originally posted by deejagi

so ur mother sister ask u 
''tu ek paray marad ke ghar gayi thi bina kisiko bataye''

if jeevika had shouted maanvi being a sis then i had no objections but she was being jethani and those looks said it all
if she is her real soul sis so she should belive her 
if jeevika is wrong then to maanvi is with her always for maanvi jeevika is never wrong but for jeevika maanvi is always wrong
and she never supported her the only person who is with her  always her partner even thought he is not with her know but look the difference he is not shouting on her he is explaning her 

Sorry dear, A sister's duty is to correct to not support you when you do something wrong? A sister has all the right to shout at her wrong sister even if she has married someone else outside her family? be it elder sister or younger one. If you cover up today, there you can expect a bigger blunder next?
We take it for granted if Jeevika shower love and concern, but when she tries correct manvi we feel more reserved and cornered.

Jaya

so according to u maanvi is wrong?
Yes, otherwise she would not have gone alone? Even she was aware of that, so only so much of explaination. If she believed she is doing a right thing, she would not have gone without telling anyone in the family. she could have atleast told her sister on that. No she had br the lady Sherlockholms, to go to an unknown persons house that to in an unknown place (Chandigarh itself is new to her). What if something uncalled happened to her? Everything can't be solved by acting on impulse. You have to give some time to think it over before acting?

Jaya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123...vibha...*Reemz*

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

so tell me what does she mine by this line
tu kissi anjan aadmi ke ghar gayi thi bina kisiko bataye?
don't she have faith in her sis 
rofl agar viraat ko doubt nahi hoga then to he will doubt her

I didn't want to comment because I posted my comment earlier but your reply prompted me to say this as it sure did an interesting spin to an innocent valid statement of Jeevika! For this line "Tu Kisi Anjaan Aadmi Ke Ghar Gayi Thi Bina Kisiko Bataye"; I simply interpreted it as Jeevika questioning Manvi as to why she went to his house alone taking the matter in her own hands especially without informing anyone. If, god forbid, something had happened to Manvi while she there, how would have someone tracked her down since everyone was clueless at home; no one knew she could take this big of a step on her own! As for trust, I don't know how you thought that this sentence of Jeevika questioned Manvi and her trust on Manvi! Perhaps it didn't occur to you that in this scenario its Karan that is a shady character so obviously Jeevika and anyone for that matter would be worried if Manvi had gone to his house alone because the concern of the matter is not Manvi's trust, its KARAN's character that is at question here! Not judging his character or anything, but as of now he is an unknown character who has underling motives and especially since everyone is suspicious of his move of buying that Rishikesh house, it makes the situation even more complicated! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SnowGirl18shine123deejagi...vibha...*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
uzmasable, did you think Jeevika meant that line in another way? :| As in she was questioning her character? Wow, umm I think the post above me has got the perfect reply to that. Let's not forget that when Manvi refused to give blood, Jeevika was the ONLY person not to question Manvi's motive. Everyone else did :)

Edited by *Reemz* - 09 November 2012 at 3:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123...vibha..._Ridz_

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
@Reemz: EXACTLY! Talk about putting words in someone's mouth! And with last example of donating blood- If one CANNOT understand concept of trust from that scenario, their definition of trust must be distorted!!!! Like HOW ELSE should Jeevika assert her trust in Manvi- Scream from Roof Top?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shine123...vibha...

Radharaday Goldie
Radharaday
Radharaday

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Reemz ... u r great
Lovely post ... n much needed too
THank you

Amii90shine123

SnowGirl18 Goldie
SnowGirl18
SnowGirl18

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
There is something about your posts and writing that that make me feel wow!
This post goes for anybody, really good!! It did really make me feel good, made me remind my mom and sis:)
Thanks for making this post!

I have stopped watching the show as such , first it was for virman i loved, not tat i hate them now, but i fell they lost their charm!
Just watch it now for jeeman, i dono how i switched to jeeman, but i have a sis i can feel jeeman in my life too!
I dono but neither jeevika nor manvi are to be blamed for wats happening now!! 

Edited by Green_snow - 09 November 2012 at 3:44am

shine123deejagi

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged

so ur mother sister ask u 
''tu ek paray marad ke ghar gayi thi bina kisiko bataye''

if jeevika had shouted maanvi being a sis then i had no objections but she was being jethani and those looks said it all
if she is her real soul sis so she should belive her 
if jeevika is wrong then to maanvi is with her always for maanvi jeevika is never wrong but for jeevika maanvi is always wrong
and she never supported her the only person who is with her  always her partner even thought he is not with her know but look the difference he is not shouting on her he is explaning her 

ur taking that line wrong...she wasnt suspecting her...she was worried for her...she meant tht Maanvi shud'v informed her before leaving.

SnowGirl18shine123

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
  Hey Reemz...good to c ya mate !!

Nice topic...And all examples ..everything was flawlessClapClap

Now here is what I gotta say...
 There comes two girls telling us they are protagonists of a show ! we decide to watch it & everything goes smooth & fine till the elder sis is married ...Till that time most viewers here had sorted their favs ( a natural thing )

Till now we see a Quite Traditional girl Jeevika who is everything to her sister Maanvi, a not so typical girl. They are each other's life, essence...literally everything !!
 Now,

@Inder chachu case, Jeevika did trusted Maanvi...but rest of vadheras didnt & She knew she couldnt convince them ! But instead of letting them scold manvi, she did that herself...& okay assume had she supported Maanvi ...would no one had pointed fingers on her ?? Maanvi ko bura nahi laga...& thats what they wanted to show...It was the drama that how the relation turns out after this scolding & all, how mannu takes it

@keeping Maanvi away from Virat, Any caring person would do that...she wasnt sure & Virat hadnt spoke clearly to her about anything ...Point is that she did accepted that when she was satisfied that he is the right guy for her mannu !! She was the one to make Manvi come outta guilt & accept that she loves Virat !

@BMT, Yes Jeevika do not need to Do that to prove her love...bu that was the drama & thats what makes it a serial. & The Self Guilt Was Not of Saving Maanvi...That was Of not being able to protect her other child, of shattering hopes of her in laws...Not that I am supporting her running away...but one can make mistakes & that was a poor script anyways !!

@Karan Shekhawat, Yes she did thought of Viren's words before scolding Maanvi...But thats because Viren was rude with her ( rare case ) which means If Maanvi gets involved How much embarrassment she may have to face was her concern, the thought itself is horrible, Would she be happy If Vadheras are rude to Maanvi?? So she did that in a bit harsh way...whats the big deal ?

Concluding all that...When we love someone, we try & ignore flaws in them. Same could be the case with me As I love them beyond words & I am Hugely biased...I accept that !!
 But why such questions on the theme of the show on such small things...Criticisms are a good thing...but there should be a strong ground for same When you are questioning sth that huge ( complete theme of show )

Sorry ...it became a bit long LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123deejagi

Go to top