Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

The times I have hated my mother... (Page 3)

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amii90

Basic Motto- Bash Jeevika no matter what she does or in this case doesn't do! 

If one was to question; fingers could easily be pointed towards other Vadera members who are not supporting Manvi in this situation!!! What happened to Dada Ji- his bonding with Manvi was fine till few days ago, he listened to her over Virat regarding his singing career? Swamini Bhua's bonding with Manvu during Maya's fiasco, friendship over cup of Americano during Cancer? Inder Chachu's bonding with Manvi after winning that case which was all credited to Manvi by him and Kadambri? Vanshika's bonding with Manvi who supported Manvi since Day 1 in front of SB and Dada Ji? Even Virat who is not lending her his ear? 

So, now why all the expectations from JEEVIKA only? Because, ironically those who are bashing/crticiticing Jeevika are aware of the fact that no matter what, it is ONLY Jeevika who can save Manvi from every single matter at the end of the day! 

People's argument- Why doesn't Jeevika support Manvi despite her making big claims of loving Manvi, her OTT dialogues? If she can save Manvi from Cancer, why can't she support her in this small issue?

But why is this only remembered in times of need when Manvi gets in trouble because I don't recall Jeevika being applauded or appreciated otherwise for what she does or did for Manvi!? 

Jeevika donating bone marrow- Act of Mahanta
Virat shaving his hair- Ultimate Sacrifice

Jeevika guiding Manvi to stay out of trouble being newly wedded in her in-laws- Interference
Manvi failing at Kheer preparation-Jeevika's negligence because she failed to teach him

What EXACTLY should she do?! Now when it comes to trivial matters like this, all of a sudden everyone remembers Jeevika's OTT dialogues and her donating bone marrow etc ONLY to use that against her when she doesn't support Manvi in issue like this?! Does that even make sense? Just when others fail to lend support to Manvi, the onus automatically shifts on Jeevika to support Manvi?! 

Just because Jeevika openly claims about her love to Manvi, utters those OTT dialogues, donates bone marrow, does NOT imply or makes her liable to support Manvi in EVERY single thing! Just like our parents, though they have raised us and claim to love us, they cannot support us in every little thing (Right or wrong is a different matter altogether) One cannot weigh these two things in a same balance! 

Jeevika, who is looking out for her sister to begin with and stopped Manvi from indulging in this matter is seen as Jeevika backing out from her promises BUT would it have been the same case, if a mother had said this to her newly wedded daughter and instructed her to stay out of trouble in her new in-laws? What if Beeji instructs Manvi to do the same as Jeevika? But I am sure if Manvi was to go down this path without Jeevika telling her to stop, ultimately fingers would have been pointed at Jeevika at the end of the anyways as Jeevika, being the elder one, failed to do her duty!! Just in today's episode, SB taunted Jeevika telling her she has not taught Manvi manners etc and in real lif too, mothers get the ultimate blame for her daughter's mistake regardless of how good her upbringing was! No one questions the child, its the mothers that faces the embarrassment! 

I typed a response to this post twice but it got deleted so now I have just typed whatever came to my mind and it probably does't even make sense anymore but yea thats all i had to say!!! No matter what happens- Jeevika will be bashed either way!!! 

I truly agree with you here. Jeevika has promised her parents on taking good care of Manvi but not promised to support her in every deed. At times, Manvi needs to know her limits. It is not trival issue that someone like Karan Shikhawat will go live on news and announce some shit relation of Swamini Bua, which needs to be stopped by Manci at once, if not Vadera's ijjath will be soiled. If Virat didn't agree with her thought, she could have waited for Viren to come and expressed her doubts to him or she could have talked to Indur. Why she did not shared her concern with dadaji, the moment she came back from Mumbai? What was the necessity for her to go all alone to an unknown place? What if something happened to her? How she would have braced her from someone?
Even after dadaji asked her to stop talking on the issue, she was adament to speak on and Bua also asked her to stay away from that matter. Despite that she jumps to Karan for explaination? What exctly she wants to prove here?
Does she wants to pin point Swamini bua had a past? If she had a cruel past (looks like it is bitter past), then how is she planning to upkeep Swmini bua's heart break?

If she feels she is Sherlock holms, why it didn'tstrike to her great mind that there could be some plan behind Karan's help in saving Beeji's house. House could she just accepted it as her fathers previous helping nature earned them the house back?

Jaya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123sanjana_cool*Reemz*

Tanya_ManYa IF-Dazzler
Tanya_ManYa
Tanya_ManYa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
the times i hated u !! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

sanjana_cool IF-Dazzler
sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

If one was to question; fingers could easily be pointed towards other Vadera members who are not supporting Manvi in this situation!!! What happened to Dada Ji- his bonding with Manvi was fine till few days ago, he listened to her over Virat regarding his singing career? Swamini Bhua's bonding with Manvu during Maya's fiasco, friendship over cup of Americano during Cancer? Inder Chachu's bonding with Manvi after winning that case which was all credited to Manvi by him and Kadambri? Vanshika's bonding with Manvi who supported Manvi since Day 1 in front of SB and Dada Ji? Even Virat who is not lending her his ear? 

So, now why all the expectations from JEEVIKA only? Because, ironically those who are bashing/crticiticing Jeevika are aware of the fact that no matter what, it is ONLY Jeevika who can save Manvi from every single matter at the end of the day! 

People's argument- Why doesn't Jeevika support Manvi despite her making big claims of loving Manvi, her OTT dialogues? If she can save Manvi from Cancer, why can't she support her in this small issue?

But why is this only remembered in times of need when Manvi gets in trouble because I don't recall Jeevika being applauded or appreciated otherwise for what she does or did for Manvi!? 

Jeevika guiding Manvi to stay out of trouble being newly wedded in her in-laws- Interference
Manvi failing at Kheer preparation-Jeevika's negligence because she failed to teach him

What EXACTLY should she do?! Now when it comes to trivial matters like this, all of a sudden everyone remembers Jeevika's OTT dialogues and her donating bone marrow etc ONLY to use that against her when she doesn't support Manvi in issue like this?! Does that even make sense? Just when others fail to lend support to Manvi, the onus automatically shifts on Jeevika to support Manvi?! 

Just because Jeevika openly claims about her love to Manvi, utters those OTT dialogues, donates bone marrow, does NOT imply or makes her liable to support Manvi in EVERY single thing! Just like our parents, though they have raised us and claim to love us, they cannot support us in every little thing (Right or wrong is a different matter altogether) One cannot weigh these two things in a same balance! 

Jeevika, who is looking out for her sister to begin with and stopped Manvi from indulging in this matter is seen as Jeevika backing out from her promises BUT would it have been the same case, if a mother had said this to her newly wedded daughter and instructed her to stay out of trouble in her new in-laws? What if Beeji instructs Manvi to do the same as Jeevika? But I am sure if Manvi was to go down this path without Jeevika telling her to stop, ultimately fingers would have been pointed at Jeevika at the end of the anyways as Jeevika, being the elder one, failed to do her duty!! Just in today's episode, SB taunted Jeevika telling her she has not taught Manvi manners etc and in real lif too, mothers get the ultimate blame for her daughter's mistake regardless of how good her upbringing was! No one questions the child, its the mothers that faces the embarrassment! 

I typed a response to this post twice but it got deleted so now I have just typed whatever came to my mind and it probably does't even make sense anymore but yea thats all i had to say!!! No matter what happens- Jeevika will be bashed either way!!! 

exactly...
hats off!!!
agreed wid u!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

I had mentally applauded your post while reading it on my phone. You've said it all brilliantly but trust me no-one will have a valid response to what you're saying. Why are all the expectations from Jeevika? Because the show is called 'Ek hazaron mein meri BEHNA hai'...right! So where are the praises when she does something for Manvi? Why is that dismissed as mahaanta? It's very easy to criticize but just as hard to stand up and praise the character you not so secretly hate.  What if I say that no thanks to Virat and Viren, Manvi would have died long ago because they decided to do nothing about it. Then they MADE her tell Jeevika the truth saying that she has a right to know. SO what happened all these months? Didn't manvi and jeevika deserve to know the truth way back when the Doctor informed Virat? Or was romance more important? Or was making Manvi confess more important? At least Jeevika DID something. But oh wait, that was her mahaanta. Whatever!

Amii90shine123sanjana_coolNeha.K.

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uzmasable

so ur mother sister ask u 
''tu ek paray marad ke ghar gayi thi bina kisiko bataye''

if jeevika had shouted maanvi being a sis then i had no objections but she was being jethani and those looks said it all
if she is her real soul sis so she should belive her 
if jeevika is wrong then to maanvi is with her always for maanvi jeevika is never wrong but for jeevika maanvi is always wrong
and she never supported her the only person who is with her  always her partner even thought he is not with her know but look the difference he is not shouting on her he is explaning her 

Those looks said it all? Umm, my mother can give her evil looks when she wants to as well.

It's up to perception. MANVI sees Jeevika has flawless, we don't have to. You can't change her perception.

Didn't Virat shout at her on her honeymoon? Oh maybe his volume was slightly lower but he stillt old her off for trying to spoil their honeymoon. Why can't he listen to her? Either way neither Jeevika nor Virat are on her side right but just because Jeevika scolds her (which she has full right to) she becomes the bad person?

Like I said, it's amazing how members here are acting as if they've never had any issus with their siblings which have gone out of control. The times when you've said things you've regretted out anger. Jeevika HAS calmly explained to Manvi to keep out. She hasn't just jumped to scold her harshly!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123_Ridz_

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

if jeevika had shouted maanvi being a sis then i had no objections but she was being jethani and those looks said it all
if jeevika is wrong then to maanvi is with her always for maanvi jeevika is never wrong but for jeevika maanvi is always wrong
and she never supported her the only person who is with her  always her partner even thought he is not with her know but look the difference he is not shouting on her he is explaning her 

Sorry dear, A sister's duty is to correct to not support you when you do something wrong? A sister has all the right to shout at her wrong sister even if she has married someone else outside her family? be it elder sister or younger one. If you cover up today, there you can expect a bigger blunder next?
We take it for granted if Jeevika shower love and concern, but when she tries correct manvi we feel more reserved and cornered.

Jaya

Amii90shine123_Ridz_*Reemz*

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Those looks said it all? Umm, my mother can give her evil looks when she wants to as well.

It's up to perception. MANVI sees Jeevika has flawless, we don't have to. You can't change her perception.

Didn't Virat shout at her on her honeymoon? Oh maybe his volume was slightly lower but he stillt old her off for trying to spoil their honeymoon. Why can't he listen to her? Either way neither Jeevika nor Virat are on her side right but just because Jeevika scolds her (which she has full right to) she becomes the bad person?

Like I said, it's amazing how members here are acting as if they've never had any issus with their siblings which have gone out of control. The times when you've said things you've regretted out anger. Jeevika HAS calmly explained to Manvi to keep out. She hasn't just jumped to scold her harshly!
viraat shouted maanvi on honeymoon and jeevika scolded her has huge difference 
when he shouted her very next sceond everything was sort out and even though viraat is not with her but look the difference between them he is explaining to her whereas jeevika she is just scolding her 
tu sb ke piche q padu hai? and all 

chalo if i agree with u and jeevika has right on maanvi more than anyone 

so tell me what does she mine by this line
tu kissi anjan aadmi ke ghar gayi thi bina kisiko bataye?
don't she have faith in her sis 
rofl agar viraat ko doubt nahi hoga then to he will doubt her

Edited by uzmasable - 09 November 2012 at 2:47am

*Reemz*

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

Sorry dear, A sister's duty is to correct to not support you when you do something wrong? A sister has all the right to shout at her wrong sister even if she has married someone else outside her family? be it elder sister or younger one. If you cover up today, there you can expect a bigger blunder next?
We take it for granted if Jeevika shower love and concern, but when she tries correct manvi we feel more reserved and cornered.

Jaya

so according to u maanvi is wrong?

*Reemz*

Go to top