Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

The times I have hated my mother... (Page 2)

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
well said! i love the examples u gave...
Jeevika's attitude towards Maanvi is so natural...any mother/sister would do the same...these r minor things n it doesnt make a difference to Jeeman's relationship..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shine123--Iqra--*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the replies everyone! I really wanted to reply back individually but it's almost becoming impossible to stay in this forum. Just felt like I had to make this topic because I guess somewhere the attachment remains to the show but it's not worth it anymore and this forum is full of negativity and groupism (more than ever now).

If anyone is reading this post, then I'd just like to thank you if you ever appreciated my topics in the forum. This show & forum will always hold an irreplaceable place in my heart and only I know how it feels to depart from it. It's just a shame to see all the potential go to waste :(

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234Radharadayshine123Amii90-Pj---Iqra--Neha.K._Ridz_

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Reemz thank you this post. I actually don't know what to say. I know the show is not what it once was and how it has been wasted. Coming to your topic the less I say the better as I will rant on here till the days end.

All I can say is that, find me someone who hasn't fought with their siblings or patents, thinking that they are right. I'm so stuck for words it's actually unfair.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RadharadayAmii90shine123--Iqra--*Reemz*

--Iqra-- IF-Rockerz
--Iqra--
--Iqra--

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Great Post! I agree with each and every thing! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90*Reemz*

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Dear just think this over.
1. If a mother scolds her daughter in public, it is not out of anger, it is her agony that she can't take it if some unknown or distant person taunts her daughter for whatever may be the reason. So stop them from doing their chor, she takes it up on her shoulder despite knowing that she will earn her daughter's hatred. So please don't misunderstand your mother if she scolds you in public. Just keep quiet for a moment and recollect all the things happened for while and you might get the answer to your question, why did she, and only me...

2. If a sister criticises you on your appearance, it is yet again, to asve you from your anguish. If your sisters tells you about your makeup, you might gruble at her but for sue you will ensure to setright your makeup before leaving the house, thus by saving your pride which you would have lost without altering it out. The friends who listens to you are the once who know that you will rebel if they say anything objectional about you. So to brace themselves from your wrath, they will ignore it but some one else, who might be a stranger or some one you distaste might laugh at you. So to save you in public showbiz, they (sisters) will take your Ire but still try to pin point where you can alter for good.

I can give this because, I am a daughter, a sister and more importantly a mother of a daughter.

Jaya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_coolohsehun.*Reemz*

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Basic Motto- Bash Jeevika no matter what she does or in this case doesn't do! 

If one was to question; fingers could easily be pointed towards other Vadera members who are not supporting Manvi in this situation!!! What happened to Dada Ji- his bonding with Manvi was fine till few days ago, he listened to her over Virat regarding his singing career? Swamini Bhua's bonding with Manvu during Maya's fiasco, friendship over cup of Americano during Cancer? Inder Chachu's bonding with Manvi after winning that case which was all credited to Manvi by him and Kadambri? Vanshika's bonding with Manvi who supported Manvi since Day 1 in front of SB and Dada Ji? Even Virat who is not lending her his ear? 

So, now why all the expectations from JEEVIKA only? Because, ironically those who are bashing/crticiticing Jeevika are aware of the fact that no matter what, it is ONLY Jeevika who can save Manvi from every single matter at the end of the day! 

People's argument- Why doesn't Jeevika support Manvi despite her making big claims of loving Manvi, her OTT dialogues? If she can save Manvi from Cancer, why can't she support her in this small issue?

But why is this only remembered in times of need when Manvi gets in trouble because I don't recall Jeevika being applauded or appreciated otherwise for what she does or did for Manvi!? 

Jeevika donating bone marrow- Act of Mahanta
Virat shaving his hair- Ultimate Sacrifice

Jeevika guiding Manvi to stay out of trouble being newly wedded in her in-laws- Interference
Manvi failing at Kheer preparation-Jeevika's negligence because she failed to teach him

What EXACTLY should she do?! Now when it comes to trivial matters like this, all of a sudden everyone remembers Jeevika's OTT dialogues and her donating bone marrow etc ONLY to use that against her when she doesn't support Manvi in issue like this?! Does that even make sense? Just when others fail to lend support to Manvi, the onus automatically shifts on Jeevika to support Manvi?! 

Just because Jeevika openly claims about her love to Manvi, utters those OTT dialogues, donates bone marrow, does NOT imply or makes her liable to support Manvi in EVERY single thing! Just like our parents, though they have raised us and claim to love us, they cannot support us in every little thing (Right or wrong is a different matter altogether) One cannot weigh these two things in a same balance! 

Jeevika, who is looking out for her sister to begin with and stopped Manvi from indulging in this matter is seen as Jeevika backing out from her promises BUT would it have been the same case, if a mother had said this to her newly wedded daughter and instructed her to stay out of trouble in her new in-laws? What if Beeji instructs Manvi to do the same as Jeevika? But I am sure if Manvi was to go down this path without Jeevika telling her to stop, ultimately fingers would have been pointed at Jeevika at the end of the anyways as Jeevika, being the elder one, failed to do her duty!! Just in today's episode, SB taunted Jeevika telling her she has not taught Manvi manners etc and in real lif too, mothers get the ultimate blame for her daughter's mistake regardless of how good her upbringing was! No one questions the child, its the mothers that faces the embarrassment! 

I typed a response to this post twice but it got deleted so now I have just typed whatever came to my mind and it probably does't even make sense anymore but yea thats all i had to say!!! No matter what happens- Jeevika will be bashed either way!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_cooldeejagi_Ridz_Neha.K.Rabz_14*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

Dear just think this over.
1. If a mother scolds her daughter in public, it is not out of anger, it is her agony that she can't take it if some unknown or distant person taunts her daughter for whatever may be the reason. So stop them from doing their chor, she takes it up on her shoulder despite knowing that she will earn her daughter's hatred. So please don't misunderstand your mother if she scolds you in public. Just keep quiet for a moment and recollect all the things happened for while and you might get the answer to your question, why did she, and only me...

2. If a sister criticises you on your appearance, it is yet again, to asve you from your anguish. If your sisters tells you about your makeup, you might gruble at her but for sue you will ensure to setright your makeup before leaving the house, thus by saving your pride which you would have lost without altering it out. The friends who listens to you are the once who know that you will rebel if they say anything objectional about you. So to brace themselves from your wrath, they will ignore it but some one else, who might be a stranger or some one you distaste might laugh at you. So to save you in public showbiz, they (sisters) will take your Ire but still try to pin point where you can alter for good.

I can give this because, I am a daughter, a sister and more importantly a mother of a daughter.

Jaya

This is exactly what I'm trying to tell the forum. Through these scoldings and disagreements, we form an equation of comfort we share with no other. But I am assuming everyone shares the most perfect relationship with their siblings and family. They NEVER have disagreements, they NEVER want to pull each others hair out, they NEVER make each other out of frustration.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
so ur mother sister ask u 
''tu ek paray marad ke ghar gayi thi bina kisiko bataye''

if jeevika had shouted maanvi being a sis then i had no objections but she was being jethani and those looks said it all
if she is her real soul sis so she should belive her 
if jeevika is wrong then to maanvi is with her always for maanvi jeevika is never wrong but for jeevika maanvi is always wrong
and she never supported her the only person who is with her  always her partner even thought he is not with her know but look the difference he is not shouting on her he is explaning her 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

Go to top