India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

The times I have hated my mother...

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Strong subject line? Hear me out. The times when my mother made me want to scream my head off...

- When she thinks her arguements are always right even if deep down she knows she's wrong. She will continue to fight to make sure she wins.
- Her mentality of elders always being right! But that's not necessary true.
- The times when she tells me not to create a scene if a stranger or guest has been rude to a family member. I wonder, does she care about these random people more than my feelings? Why is she telling me to calm down when she should remind these strangers about manners. Are they more
important than me?
- When she has scolded me in public, even though not so obviously...she thinks she has the right to tell me off no matter where I am. At least now that I've grown up she shouldn't think she can tell me off whenever and wherever!

The times I have hated my sisters...

-When they tell me 'you looked a bit fat or your make up looked bad' or make a general comment about my appearance when I don't want to hear it. I tell them why would you want your own sister to feel like utter crap?! They tell me 'Who else is going to tell you if we don't?'.
- When my older sister lectures me on life, goals etc to the extent where we end up arguing and feel like we are just two completely different people who don't 'get' each other where as if I tell my friends who are more on 'my level' they understand where I'm coming from but then they don't go that extra step to scold me when I'm going on the wrong path. They have their own life to worry about but my annoying sisters are always telling me what's I need to get sorted.

So many things I hate about them and that's why I don't call them my God. But why does Manvi call her Di her God when she can't even understand her? Strangely...despite all the above I've written for my mum and sisters...they are above God for me. The writers don't show Jeevika as a flawless being, Manvi perceives her as one.

God forbid if I was diagnosed with a terminal illness, these three people would be living dead people. But they'd fight with all their might. They wouldn't give up, they wouldn't waste time. If they knew I had little time but there was a chance (even the smallest), they would DO something...anything to save me. Its not about how Jeevika saved Manvi, it's about how ultimately she was the only one to do something to save her instead of leaving it up to fate.

She doesn't get Manvi? My sisters don't always get me either. Jeevika tells Manvi off for others apparently? Well my parents don't always take my side either. They're still ek hazaron mein for me :)

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

shik123shyammi3Kula915kimm_8tokrupaaaliya172sjnpnurulainKiara_angelHello-hi-by-bySameerah1992js1234MizchiefmakerpreetivrSnowGirl18jenna_pmokshashreelittle.angel56Radharaday.Farzi.girl_rocksnoboshine123Amii90FarikinaTheMelody.deejagi-Pj-HawttInBlackGK--Iqra--ohsehun._Maggie__Ridz_Muskaan92lovelife.Neha.K.-NightDreamer-...vibha...nikita_88

sanjana_cool IF-Dazzler
sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
agreed...

their is no bond without fights!!!!

without fights...there nothing realistic!!!!

even i love my parents and bro:))but that dosen't mean we don't fight!!!

fighting is considered normal!!!and in some cases not fighting is said to be formal and abnormal:)))

stop bashing the characters!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shik123Mizchiefmakershine123--Iqra--*Reemz*

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Before reading a single line of ur post, i somehow guessed k ismein kya likha hoga...I was actually remembering all the time when mom scolded me in past, sometimes in public, and sometimes when i used to think that i am right, and she scolded me for nothing.. but no, it always turned postive for me... it was always for my well-being... 
Kabhi kabhi ek maa bache ko khelne se rokti hai.. reason? Use nai pasand ki uska bacha kehle?? Lolz?? nai na.. 
reason hota hai - Maa ko dar hota hai ki uske bache ko Chot na lag jaaye... its Mother's nature.. thats also her way of expressing love towards her childern...

Jeevika's scolding is also for Manvi's well being.. she always wants to protect her... keep her away from all the pangas :| boz she knows her KID so well... she know Mannu's nature of taang adaofying in everything...  Har maa yahi karti hai... Acha ho ya bura.. maa apne har bache ko har musibat se bachana chahti hai... thats what Jeevika is Doing right now, and thats what she did always...

its a saying - when someone stops scolding you,it means that you have lost your place in their heart...

And as Mannu said - Di chahe uski gardan 360 ke angle mein bhi ghuma de..toh bhi WOH GALAT NAHIN... :):):):):)
Saari duniya ek taraf aur Meri Di ek taraf...

Manzil tak saath chalne wala Humsafar nahin hota... Sacha Saathi woh hota hai jo Haath chod ke ek ishaare se rasta samjha de aur dusra Apni Manzil paa le... - par yeh baat woh do log hi samajh paayenge... baaki toh bas haath chodne wale ko galat kahenge ki beech raste mein saath chod gaya... LOL... human nature...

I dnt know koi sense banti hai ya nai... but for me its satisfiedBlushing...

Pyar toh sab karte hain... Par daant-te sirf Apne hain...Day Dreaming

Edited by Neha.K. - 08 November 2012 at 10:59am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Hello-hi-by-byAmii90shine123HawttInBlackGK--Iqra--ohsehun.-Pj-Saaraa.-Latty-_Ridz_*Reemz*

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
o teri main ek baat bolna bhool gayi - I loveddd ur postBlushing i mean inne time baad dekh ke dil garden garden ho gaya.. waise hi jaise didi ki daant sun ke hua thaBlushing
phir se bolun? - Di chahe meri gardan 360 ke angle mein bhi ghuma de..toh bhi WOH GALAT NAHIN... BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234Hello-hi-by-byshine123Amii90--Iqra--*Reemz*

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Reemz, I will comment later in detail, for now let me just say I LOVE YOU for making this post! Just made my day :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shine123--Iqra--Neha.K.*Reemz*

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i loved this post of yours reemz though i havent read the whole of it but i know wat u tried to express... absolutely even if di scolds mannu for any reason its because of her good only...so that she does not get any further scolding from the vaderas... just like a mother scolds her daughter that does not mean the mother does not love her... we all hav experienced this in our own lives... 

Amii90shine123--Iqra--*Reemz*

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
The title?..ROFL..And that list? ROFL! But anyways, this made me both laugh and also smile (yes, there is a differennce between them..) 
This absolutely beautifully written! Loved every single written word! <3 
And i get what you mean about family and the bond we share as well as JeeMan's bond...You couldn't have put it in better words...

So thank you so much for this post Reemz...I absolutely loved it!

Faye x

Edited by Labyrinth89 - 08 November 2012 at 12:48pm

Amii90shine123--Iqra--*Reemz*

_Maggie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Maggie_
_Maggie_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

Go to top