Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

who eats like this (Page 2)

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Allah Mian what's wrong with Zoya!!!  LOL

Okay...I'm originally from NY...and yes we have been stereotyped as being a bit...loud and rude...but we also know how to keep our face out of other people's space...i.e..we are not devoid of manners.  

Zoya almost makes me ashamed of the fact that she's from NY...why didn't her Aapi and Jiju teach her any manners?

I mean...I have to agree with the TM...who eats like this?!?  In NY...especially in NY city...that's just an invitation for a cockroach infestation...LOL

Edited by ummesulaiman - 09 November 2012 at 5:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4-Shankar-FarzuIrani

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
That was totally disgusting! ergh! What a dutty girl! 
ksg_sista Goldie
ksg_sista
ksg_sista

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
exactly farzu.. i mean im lil messy too..but ese nhi khata koi bhi.. bed pe pizza? ek plate mil skti thi usko :P
Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
occasionally i do eat in my room and once i went to sleep with the pizza ryt beside me on my ber.. but i atleast had the pack on... yesterday i saw this n i made my mom watch today's repeat and was like " ma.. look at that.. n u tell me that i should be more lady like "
Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i dont think it has anything to do with NY or US...it just depends on person to person, some people are organized and some are not..

that part was mainly to show the difference between asad being a neat freak (which too is a little extreme) and zoya a little disorganized..and to show that opposites attract... 
S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I have eaten on my bed many times but I don't keep food items directly on the bed without a plate or something... I'm ok with Zoya doing that if it was her bed but doing that to her host's bed doesn't reflect nicely on her. But then again, this might bring out some nice scenes to watch... 
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
i was wondering the same who eats like this yaar it was soo childish and yuckkk pizza on bed ..
niyatibansal Groupbie
niyatibansal
niyatibansal

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
even one thing i felt awkwrd ,she dint share dat pizza wid najma even dint ask fr her to share..i thnk its discourtious...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index