Users

Frequent Posters

Shr6 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Zoya is so much like my younger sisπŸ˜”.who is gonna be 12 soon.πŸ˜†
khushlovesdmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guyz I feel in showing d difference between azad n zoya they have over exagurated zoya's scene
angelluck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah seriously who eats like that i hav never seen anyone eating like that.
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I live in Canada and No one would use bed as plate for pizza. That was bit too much. Plus wno brings in pizza to hosts house and then just eats by herself. I am sure most Indian would have dinner ready for their guest.
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am an American i know some of us can b rude and ill mannered but this is taking it to the extreme. this girl is a  spoilt brat, who doesn't know how to behave around people, who in their right mind brings food to a home u r visiting for the first time, unless u r asked to do this, also bed as a plate and floor as the table come on it was a little over the top. If this was my home she would have been thrown out.{ when u r developing a character  who live in a different country it is better to do some research.}πŸ€’πŸ˜›
But in this case it work for these  character, to c the difference between the two.
 There is still something i don't understand, who will Zoya be  paired with Asad or Aayan. Reason why i ask this  is from reading summary plot that Zeetv gives us it is suppose to b Aayan, but then watching the show we c this rapport between Asad and Zoya n i am confuse. will just have to watch the show to c how things progress, but i think Zoya will make the perfect Wife for Asad, he needs to b loosen up.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by latanzia - 11 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Your comment about American can be little rude or ill manner is out of proportion here, cause this has nothing to do with being an American or being an Indian!

I find both of their characters to be a bit extreme; where as Asad is a "neat-freak" and Zoya is a "freaking-mess", a match made in heaven! They are a perfect example of opposite attract!

But truly who eats like Zoya πŸ˜†

Edited by -Aarya- - 11 years ago
..Ankita.. thumbnail
 Asad is such a "clean bee" and Zoya is a "messy-bee", they are a match made in heaven!