Intensity-what we wanted

kiara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, here I am again. We are all broken/shattered/utterly depressed, refusing food and studies because Barun quitting. But why can't we see him till he is here. The decision is still impending. Tomorrow we will all see dawn to this situation. We will face it together and going by the fanpower, we can make it. 

Today's episode was heartwrenching.😭 and intense!!! and practical. 

Come on guys, the show is still on!! Can we put aside our frustrations for half an hour and appreciate Barun and Sanayas work. They are in trouble and under pressure, but still WORKING. 

The least we can do is to continue watching.

Who is with me? All the so far positive pple, please support this. This is how we will survive and this is how we will show our support for Arnav and Khushi. Don't lose interest now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara86 thumbnail
Pls comment...really helps to maintain a post😊...oh Thank u for liking the posts😊

inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode's Arshi scenes were beautiful ...
Though I was up in arms when i saw Khushi about to leave ...I think the scenes played out well later.
Dont you think most dialogues today were carrying a message for the fans ...

The episode was a beautiful one and I wish that whatever was happening was handled much more elegantly. Leaving or not , Ending or not  Dying or not .. definitely things could have been handled before it got this ugly. At least it wouldn't have marred today's episode .

kiara86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: inajnar

Today's episode's Arshi scenes were beautiful ...

Though I was up in arms when i saw Khushi about to leave ...I think the scenes played out well later.
Dont you think most dialogues today were carrying a message for the fans ...

The episode was a beautiful one and I wish that whatever was happening was handled much more elegantly. Leaving or not , Ending or not  Dying or not .. definitely things could have been handled before it got this ugly. At least it wouldn't have marred today's episode .

Thank you. Atleast we have some1 who enjoyed the show. Regarding the mess...well what is done is done, BTW its a mess on the net. Pple not on the forum dont even know whats going on, e.g my parents and many more. So they are so ok with watching the episodes. But now we just have to wait for tomorrow. Its gonna be hell of a long day!!
All geared up plus I have to study. ðŸ¥±
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i felt that todays episode was for us somehow,,,yup a really intense episode 
soppy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i enjoyed the episode aswell!...the dopatta holding scene was great!...i was not expecting that!
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiara86

Thank you. Atleast we have some1 who enjoyed the show. Regarding the mess...well what is done is done, BTW its a mess on the net. Pple not on the forum dont even know whats going on, e.g my parents and many more. So they are so ok with watching the episodes. But now we just have to wait for tomorrow. Its gonna be hell of a long day!!
All geared up plus I have to study. ðŸ¥±

True ...people not online have no inkling at all...of this mess...Its a show and it will run its course but with all this i hope the sweet memories we have of arshi don't get embittered. 
Unke nafrat se bhi itni nafrat nahi phaili  jitna ki aaj hai ...

All the best for your studies. Thank goodness IPK didnt air when I was studying. 

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
today i really enjoyed the epi very much...especially arshi bonding
princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From reading the WU, the episode sounds good.  Waiting to see it later tonight 
kiara86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: inajnar

True ...people not online have no inkling at all...of this mess...Its a show and it will run its course but with all this i hope the sweet memories we have of arshi don't get embittered. 
Unke nafrat se bhi itni nafrat nahi phaili  jitna ki aaj hai ...

All the best for your studies. Thank goodness IPK didnt air when I was studying. 

Thank you for your wishes. Ugh I hate these professional exams!