India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH (Page 6)

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Yeah I too think he got landed up with another movie offer..
mishti's spoiler had hinted that..
all these speculations came up during remarriage track..
aarav and sheetal were not even in the picture at that time..
so telling that storyline is the cause for this so called break is not digestible..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreengifttagrini_katAphrodite88

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Crisis handling needs maturity dear,blaming each other does not help,all concerned should have been aware that it would blow up this way.

If you have a product to sell,consumer is still the king .

Please stay calm and dont incite the fans further.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordin-Reva-UKLotusshowstrucksoapsudsNandalalaPr1yankapolly_mk

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by chillygirl

I had read ur post in the morning as well and the gist of both these posts which I get is of what ur trying to convey is that:

Barun is at fault as he has landed up another role and since PH is not accommodating him again so he is leaving the show.

Am I correct or completely off the mark?

Also plz dont tell me not to blame anyone coz in this whole scenario someone definitely is at fault and we all fans just want to know who is the main culprit

That is what I am saying...that there is no culprit..sometimes the circumstances are like that. U know and I just wish that atkeast someone stops this blame game.
that's the whole point nishi. We fans have nothing monetary to gain out of this show, it's all emotional benefit for us and after investing our love and time for 1.5 years we have a right to know what's going on with our beloved show. U talk abt how circumstances are the root cause of everything. Now unless and until we don't know these circumstances, we will need someone to blame and right now it seems like the blame is falling on barun

Edited by chillygirl - 08 November 2012 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kaieteur Groupbie
kaieteur
kaieteur

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

I QUITE ADMIRE BARUN'S HONESTY -- HE WANTS A MUCH NEEDED BREAK, AND THE WRITERS AND PRODUCERS CAN RELATE TO THE HEALTH OF THEIR ACTORS... THEY ARE ALL ENTITLED TO IT...  THE SUCCESS OF THE SHOW, AND THE SUCCESS OF THE ACTORS ALL DEPENDS ON THE AUDIENCES AROUND THE WORLD...  THESE ACTORS ARE TALENTED, BUT MOST OF ALL THEY BRING HAPPINESS, MUCH NEEDED ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND JOY TO  LOTS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD... MUCH MUCH THANKS TO THE CREATIVE TEAM AND THE SMALL SCREEN FOR THIS ENJOYMENT ---  BARUN DO ENJOY YOUR BREAK AND WE ALL HOPE TO SEE YOUR SPEEDY RETURN -- WHAT WILL KHUSHI AND AMAN DO WITHOUT YOU ----CryTongueTongueTongueTongue

MUCH LOVE
KAIETEUR
..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Nishi..Please let us vent out..Because it seems that's the only thing that we have...

Long rants that reach deaf ears...

Trust me..No one wants to know who is responsible...Whichever side it is...we suffer..We the fans..who have lived and breathe this show for a year and a half...

We don't need long posts justifying anyone!!Why the hell should it matter whether Barun cried or not??Or if the PH wants to make 1 show or 10 other shows...

We are in love with IPK...And if the PH/CV's/BS is unable to make us happy...or justify..at least for once..The fans' sentiments..then please let us vent out our frustrations...

Why is it ALWAYS us??WE must understand!!WE must stay positive..What fruit did it all bear??The largest forum on India Forums..Such a huge fan following..Such a diverse audience base..Tell me...Don't we deserve a proper ending to the love story we signed up for??!!All our emotions gone down the drain...Uncertainty and heartbreaks is all we get after investing hours on this show...

Trust me..The patience that we have shown...as an audience...for months...It's really praiseworthy...

Am telling you again..It's no use defending ANY side...There's no IPK without Barun and 95% people on this forum will agree to that..For the rest 5%..Good luck...

Today..a million fans' heart was shattered..Let them mourn..Please..in whichever way they please..

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

irisbutler-Reva-NibelungenliedDazeespsharmila..sur..sg08archie_79maalooHriju321nandu_2007fareemomb24premparbat-Sunset-anjaani07rini_katHakuna-Matataamusicfan5arshistartemperance12cuppa_n_cricketPr1yankapolly_mk

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hi Nishita

Well, let us leave the blame game aside for a while as we will never get to know exactly what is happening. At least I get my info from IF only.

But my biggest complaint is how can a creator don on a role of destroyer?
Ok, if actor is leaving and nothing can be done , let him go ...

But Arshi love born amidst all hatred, prejudices and negativity, should not get destroyed by this real life negativity. Don't taint it , let it remain pure and magical.

Let its magic remain pure and perfect ... always...even when one of them is not there ...
Then only it justifies the title ...and this entire journey of hundreds of hours ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazeepreethi.saseedanandu_2007temperance12anjaani07rini_kat

Go to top