Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-Pallavi- Goldie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
We are also saying "enough is enough" - let the PH come out in the public and clear the air instead of coming in disguise and trying to justify. They are a company and running many other shows. So to keep their reputation intact, let them give a proper statement about all these chaos. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
One hormonal auntie without brains is really going to lau the PH today for giving us a new catch phrase :" Dekhna hai to dekho".
Thanks yaara...this is THE lesson of life that I learnt since 6th June, 2011.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I didn't read your whole post. Only read that BS part.
All I can say is, I don't agree.
GUL is making BS leave by imposing her shitty tracks on him.
We fans are not fools.
And you're a representative of PH. So you'll obviously support PH right?
We are with Sobti. We support him no matter what. U hear that?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TouchOfArHi Goldie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Mera take:

My take, you don't like this post,

it gives me a clear image of you not liking Barun or ArHi.

Spare 2 minutes of your life and like this post

48 Canadian Sobti Fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I know people here are stupid to think that gul wants to shut the show why would she want to shut her own show
zee_armaan IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Kind of actually really late but would like to drop in a comment. 
Nishita di thanks a ton for this post, about time people stop worshipping lead/PH/Channel and face the facts. No one is 'doodh ka dhula' here, everyone is at fault. After reading your post, I have my own mind who to blame but I can't just say lead/Ph/channel is completely innocent and project them like a saint. like you said, circumstances led to this and everyone has a hand unfortunately.
About the future track, whether asr dies or walks away with another woman and what follows after, it all depends on the script, actors and execution. If its good people will watch it if not people will move on. A lot has been said about how certain entities are hell bent on sabotaging the show, future statements and the upcoming episodes will prove that if its true. Personally I think it's absurd why someone would put so much money and effort into IPK and then want to ruin it. Isn't it something like 8 lacs per episode?
At the end of the day this is just a show, in no way should it affect everyday life. While its there iMa put up a good fight and make sure I get my message across to the channel/PH just so I have the personal satisfaction that I did try.

PS: I fell asleep last night so couldn't reply, I wonder what happened at the meeting..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

melihoney IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
i stopped the blame game. I still hope for the best and bas.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bungeejump Senior Member

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
He may be leaving and quitting, but if he is saying that he is taking a break then I will be the optimist and believe that. The reason that he may not define the period could only be for the public, otherwise the PH may know. Cause last time when everyone knew how long he was gone for people did stop watching the show till he came back. Now thought there is the element of uncertainity so the story can still be followed by those who continue. Viewership would drop of diehard fans but then there is no expectation of others. The element of surprise of his comeback can then occur. This how I see it with a little bit of optimism and strategic play. So seriously let's sit back and enjoy the show:)

Go to top