zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by zainah09

You forgot Sheetal and the Kid
Bacha will grow up to be the Khadoos ASR and they'll start it again when BS comes back as Aarav Singh Raizada.. 

And at some ramp, Phoosi Phwari Mamta will fall into his Arms.
And it will all be Sobti's fault.

ROFLPhoosi phwari mamta...ye kya hai?

Phoosi and Aarav up a tree.

Q- u- i- t- t- i- n-g

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

habstulip21moomin4455Hriju321Pr1yankaipkbsGoGreen-Gan-polly_mk

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by habs

[QUOTE=Varma.nishi]

Use your brain and stop this blame game ...see the bottom line whatever happened can't be changed. 

Also, he didnot cry on the sets, it's called being emotional when u leave your close friends and go, which is human and natural. Don't we all do that all the time. 

Look I Know all of u are emotional but pls get a grip. 

PS I had come on the forum to share some news. But I think it's better not to. 

Sent from my iPad

See that's the problem right there: telling people how to feel and react.  People honestly feel betrayed and completely played by the PH.  Regardless of what happens going forward the stink that is attached to this entire debacle won't go away.  Whatever 4Lions does going forward, no matter how brilliant they are, people will remember what has been done to this show and more importantly to the fans.

this is apparently not the first time..but my lips are sealed 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-habsvinu.srtulip21Hriju321ipkbs-Gan-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by Mepharm

but mepharm..post se toh aisa lag raha hai we r doing the bagawat'poor PH'.phir bhi he/she is from amongst us jaisa kaha kisi aur post mein'.kuchch samajh nahi aaya yaara'.the mind the boggles Confused ab kya kareinSleepy

Ab nishijee wapas aye toh mujhe bas ek contact number de de...I will just call myself...Big smile

Because as soon as I ''USED" my brains I had a mentos moment and I thought of directly calling Big smile

after all the DKD, I have no brain left to use...can only use it to make and spread raita...LOL

Biraj...raita is Ippy's forte...please dont take it away from herWink
[/QUOTE]

rads, pata haiWink...not taking it away...just offering her more dahi...plenty of it going around todayLOL...and people are expected to use their brain? woh kya hai?Shocked
[/QUOTE]

yeah, 
i'll happily make raita now. Dimaag se free dahi nikhal raha hai. need to use it somewhere.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21soapsudsMepharmPr1yanka

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by sree07

Again posting, seeing some of the 'interesting' replies. 

Agree the TM sounds like the spokes person of PH. But as many said rightly, its a public forum and people have the write to air the opinions. When there is a post of 'barun clarification' people jump and bash PH left right and centre. Now when there is a post to defend PH, they say topic reflects only one side of the truth. Hypocrisy much. 

Those posts are not claiming objectivity or accusing others of playing the blame game. They are honestly stating what they feel...that the PH takes the lions' share of the fault for the mess...whether one may agree or disagree is an altogether different matter.
 I would say the hypocrisy lies in this "no one is to blame" but "its really all Barun's fault and he is the one to blame and those who believe otherwise are delusional" post. Just because this post more skilfully crafted doesn't change anything.

Do we really know what's happening behind the scene? Do we really have any concrete data on whats happening? Couple of random tweets and few 'authentic sources' . So most of the posts floating around here are mere speculations. Anyway the day is reserved for forum tantrums, i guess. 

How do we know she is from PH? Has she said it? Ppl are making things left and right and ppl are all believing them as authentic. Maybe, she just wants to defend PH, maybe she does want to blame Barun indirectly. So what? There are so many other posts out there who are defending Barun and directly blaming PH ( may i say very harshly). Do those posts make the TMs Barun's representative? No!  Maybe she has some inside information or maybe she is just stating what she believes. I have seen her posts before. She may have some inside information, but I do not believe she is from the PH or she is representing them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Ahh there you are again with your one dimensional views, which somehow always revolve around Barun! You keep asking us to use our brain.. but we don't have too, its pretty obvious what has happened.

Tell me, why don't you tell us why Abbhas quit? Or why Akshay and Deepali have quit? Deepali said she was staying right, then why now? And why don't you also tell everyone that Daljeet has handed  in her papers?

Oh wait no, you're too busy blaming this on Barun to actually show that there is cheap dirt out there playing with everything.

Edited by sugar_babe - 08 November 2012 at 2:04pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simp-Reva-vinu.sripkkndfan21archie_79soapsudsanjaani07Hriju321..mrinalini..temperance12ipkbsPr1yankamomma1128-Gan-xAaliya

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Ahh there you are again with your one dimensional views, which somehow always revolve around Barun! You keep asking us to use our brain.. but we don't have too, its pretty obvious what has happened.

Tell me, why don't you tell us why Abbhas quit? Or why Akshay and Deepali have quit? Deepali said she was staying right, then why now? And why don't you also tell everyone that Daljeet has handed  in her papers?

Oh wait no, you're too busy blaming this on Barun to actually show that there is cheap dirt out there playing with everything.

this is what is difficult to understand sugar_babe …we should not play the blame game ….only others can do so…i say no fair Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsHriju321ipkbs-Gan-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Originally posted by sugar_babe

this is what is difficult to understand sugar_babe 'we should not play the blame game '.only others can do so'i say no fair Disapprove

Its a world of tyranny and dictatorship at 4 Lions.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazeeanjaani07Hriju321ipkbsPr1yanka

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Wait - maybe we can get Lakshmi the goat, and more animals in the show? They seem to be getting better treatment than their leads apparently. Maybe they can turn the show into an animal welfare story. Angry

nayisochhhROFLand we would love to see mehyavee of laxmiji

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepTanumonpreethi.saseeda

Go to top