Nahi yaar ...apne team ki nahi lagti...bagawaat and all types hainLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21Hriju321vellainsaansoapsudsshowstruckPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Can you also let us know what movie offers did Akshay,Deepali, Maamaji,Buaji,Garima andSashi Babua got, so we can all be clear about everything why so many are missing from the show. Also now they are planning to run the show with Khushi,Nani,Maami,Anjali, Nk and the new guy. What a way to run the show with just 5 characters. I bet you have an explanation to that also. 

You forgot Sheetal and the Kid
Bacha will grow up to be the Khadoos ASR and they'll start it again when BS comes back as Aarav Singh Raizada.. 

And at some ramp, Phoosi Phwari Mamta will fall into his Arms.
And it will all be Sobti's fault.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

butler-Reva-Hriju321tulip21vellainsaansoapsudsMepharmKeshriyaPr1yanka

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by sree07

Again posting, seeing some of the 'interesting' replies. 

Agree the TM sounds like the spokes person of PH. But as many said rightly, its a public forum and people have the write to air the opinions. When there is a post of 'barun clarification' people jump and bash PH left right and centre. Now when there is a post to defend PH, they say topic reflects only one side of the truth. Hypocrisy much. 

Those posts are not claiming objectivity or accusing others of playing the blame game. They are honestly stating what they feel...that the PH takes the lions' share of the fault for the mess...whether one may agree or disagree is an altogether different matter.
 I would say the hypocrisy lies in this "no one is to blame" but "its really all Barun's fault and he is the one to blame and those who believe otherwise are delusional" post. Just because this post more skilfully crafted doesn't change anything.

Do we really know what's happening behind the scene? Do we really have any concrete data on whats happening? Couple of random tweets and few 'authentic sources' . So most of the posts floating around here are mere speculations. Anyway the day is reserved for forum tantrums, i guess. 

We are not even claiming to know...if we knew maybe people would deal with things better...the question was about the hypocritical attitude...not "authentic" information.

I have no sources...but certainly if the PH has "outbursts" in public they can't expect me not to form an opinion...if they don't want people to "assume" they should not provide fodder for it...and we will never "know"...

bilkul sahi jawab'lock kar diya maine Big smile ..long time'.how r u?

good...just fed of this circus...go chk page 5...said my two bit worth there.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21showstruckMepharmipkbsPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by Mepharm

Nishi Varmajee...

Aap kaun hain??Big smile

mepharm'.she/he is apparently one of us Big smile

Nahi yaar ...apne team ki nahi lagti...bagawaat and all types hainLOL

but mepharm..post se toh aisa lag raha hai we r doing the bagawat…poor PH….phir bhi he/she is from amongst us jaisa kaha kisi aur post mein….kuchch samajh nahi aaya yaara….the mind the boggles Confused ab kya kareinSleepy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-tulip21Hriju321Mepharmsoapsudsshowstruckipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Can you also let us know what movie offers did Akshay,Deepali, Maamaji,Buaji,Garima andSashi Babua got, so we can all be clear about everything why so many are missing from the show. Also now they are planning to run the show with Khushi,Nani,Maami,Anjali, Nk and the new guy. What a way to run the show with just 5 characters. I bet you have an explanation to that also. 

Bacha will grow up to be the Khadoos ASR and they'll start it again when BS comes back as Aarav Singh Raizada.. 

ROFLROFL  Phoosi Phwari Mamta

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mtulip21Hriju321soapsudsshowstruckipkbsPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Agree the TM sounds like the spokes person of PH. But as many said rightly, its a public forum and people have the write to air the opinions. When there is a post of 'barun clarification' people jump and bash PH left right and centre. Now when there is a post to defend PH, they say topic reflects only one side of the truth. Hypocrisy much. 

Those posts are not claiming objectivity or accusing others of playing the blame game. They are honestly stating what they feel...that the PH takes the lions' share of the fault for the mess...whether one may agree or disagree is an altogether different matter.
 I would say the hypocrisy lies in this "no one is to blame" but "its really all Barun's fault and he is the one to blame and those who believe otherwise are delusional" post. Just because this post more skilfully crafted doesn't change anything.

Do we really know what's happening behind the scene? Do we really have any concrete data on whats happening? Couple of random tweets and few 'authentic sources' . So most of the posts floating around here are mere speculations. Anyway the day is reserved for forum tantrums, i guess. 

We are not even claiming to know...if we knew maybe people would deal with things better...the question was about the hypocritical attitude...not "authentic" information.

I have no sources...but certainly if the PH has "outbursts" in public they can't expect me not to form an opinion...if they don't want people to "assume" they should not provide fodder for it...and we will never "know"...

checked all the posts…so proud of ur eloquence Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21showstruckipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

OMG...Doc...hugs...jhappis...long time re...Hug

tulip21Hriju321showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

ROFL

Hey ippy Hug

rads, priHug

tulip21Hriju321MepharmipkbsPr1yanka

Go to top