Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH (Page 18)

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Why is it that the PH has only ever come to IF to blame the viewer or the actor? Who employs who? And who keeps giving snippets of their point of view and then slams the door when viewers show they are not blind to politics.

The PH has always underestimated the IQ of its audience.

Humne kabhi dikhaya bhi nahi na hume IQ hai, we are always after their shows without even thinking any logic na ( IPKKND, my lovely). So, they know that we are breaking our head with their stupid track and not with their issues, so played smartly whoever it may be.

Edited by dkatmala - 08 November 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by sree07

Again posting, seeing some of the 'interesting' replies. 

Agree the TM sounds like the spokes person of PH. But as many said rightly, its a public forum and people have the write to air the opinions. When there is a post of 'barun clarification' people jump and bash PH left right and centre. Now when there is a post to defend PH, they say topic reflects only one side of the truth. Hypocrisy much. 

Those posts are not claiming objectivity or accusing others of playing the blame game. They are honestly stating what they feel...that the PH takes the lions' share of the fault for the mess...whether one may agree or disagree is an altogether different matter.
 I would say the hypocrisy lies in this "no one is to blame" but "its really all Barun's fault and he is the one to blame and those who believe otherwise are delusional" post. Just because this post more skilfully crafted doesn't change anything.

Do we really know what's happening behind the scene? Do we really have any concrete data on whats happening? Couple of random tweets and few 'authentic sources' . So most of the posts floating around here are mere speculations. Anyway the day is reserved for forum tantrums, i guess. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
can I get to answer to just 1 question:

Negatives- made the PH and the channel adjust once and wants a favour a second time. Now dont tell me that he doesn't have another movie offer and is leaving coz of changed storyline, I can tell u which PH has given him what movie, when it starts and when he is supposed to be back after his leave ( if he is supposed to be back)

clarify only this part.. who is the PH & what's his movie. Not asking much, am I Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hbkumarArchana89preethi.saseedaOlive_Rosemolten_lavaForever19

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Agree the TM sounds like the spokes person of PH. But as many said rightly, its a public forum and people have the write to air the opinions. When there is a post of 'barun clarification' people jump and bash PH left right and centre. Now when there is a post to defend PH, they say topic reflects only one side of the truth. Hypocrisy much. 

Those posts are not claiming objectivity or accusing others of playing the blame game. They are honestly stating what they feel...that the PH takes the lions' share of the fault for the mess...whether one may agree or disagree is an altogether different matter.
 I would say the hypocrisy lies in this "no one is to blame" but "its really all Barun's fault and he is the one to blame and those who believe otherwise are delusional" post. Just because this post more skilfully crafted doesn't change anything.

Do we really know what's happening behind the scene? Do we really have any concrete data on whats happening? Couple of random tweets and few 'authentic sources' . So most of the posts floating around here are mere speculations. Anyway the day is reserved for forum tantrums, i guess. 

We are not even claiming to know...if we knew maybe people would deal with things better...the question was about the hypocritical attitude...not "authentic" information.

I have no sources...but certainly if the PH has "outbursts" in public they can't expect me not to form an opinion...if they don't want people to "assume" they should not provide fodder for it...and we will never "know"...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simp-Reva-TanumonBreeeezyHriju321joenet1234showstruckipkbsPr1yanka

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Madam,

I wish to inform you that using my brain is currently not an option. Bheja has been thoroughly fried today. 

Many thanks
-A fan desperately searching for bina tel ke pakore

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simp-Mahaa-butlerhbkumar-Reva-memyselfandme1TanumonBreeeezyHriju321joenet1234vellainsaanpreethi.saseedaOlive_RosesoapsudsPr1yankaipkbsArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

@TM:- I think it is best if you don't canvass so much for the PH. People do have brains and there were lot of indications on PH's motives some before Barun put in the papers - the selective leaks, the mismanagement of the show and the outbursts, the creatives leaving. These exactly don't paint the PH in a good light. One thing the PH has to understand is that it should stop taking the viewers for a ride.

why doesn't the PH come forward and issue a statement. Why hide behind the doors and ask people to put forth the PH's views/statements. When you did nothing wrong then come forward and answer the questions. The way the PH is not responding itself puts a question mark on their intentions.

Whatever it is most of the people read the fan base of IPK must have been fed up with this circus and must have quit the show. I know the TRPs are not out but I won't be surprised to hit all time lows when the PH starts the new story. You expect the audience will stick back and expect the PH to spin a new love story of Khushi with some other guy a la Ekta kapoor style. The audience of IPK is global and intelligent one and it is not going to fall for these tricks. IPK is Arnav - Khushi which is Barun - Sanaya by default. If the PH thinks it can run the story with some other person pairing with Khushi then I would say they are delusional.

Whatever it is please don't paint the actor in a negative light and the PH in positive light. There is no smoke without fire. I don't accept that the PH is dudh ka dhula hua given the way it is handling this show. It is their baby and their wish. For me IPK died. Simple as that. peace out. No need to quote and reply to this post.

I will quote and reply, you said right. Everyone I mean the three parties have joined hands to betray the fans and their emotions. We are spending our time for their show, if they are hardworking to please us, they get remuneration for that and it is their job. We find out time and spend some time before their show and it is TIME the most precious thing in the world, so we are spending our time and our emotions for their show, this is their success.

It sounds like SP is not letting the PH to stop the show when BS leaves as it is a very popular show. how it became this much popular, because of SARUN and their chemistry na. If they are not there, in which way it is popular.

The taking break news it give us a wrong impression and under that impression we will watch the show and it will be there and our wait will be endless. When again they will come and says it ran out of its course, so then we will accept that as nothing is there to wait more.

Brilliant idea na. Bravo everyone behind it.
Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I guess you know so much about what's going on behind the scenes and asking us all to use our brain and think, really what is there to think. Barun wants to leave, why are the PH and SP not coming clean about it. Why should Barun be the first one to say it. He is an employee. He can only tell them that he is quitting, its upto the PH and SP to publicly say that one of their employee is quitting. Instead what we get is nasty games played by the PH thru certain journalist, conveniently leaking the future track or confidential information without even consulting other partners or the actor concerned or the channel itself. Now you want us to be fair and think that 4 Lions is doing nothing wrong and its all Barun's fault. So when did Barun Sobti became a bonded laborer to SP and 4 Lions. If given an opportunity he would be the first person to let it out. I am sure about that. He is being manipulated behind the scenes by PH and SP not to reveal anything even after so much happened and here we have members like you who are defending them left,right and center. So you seem to know so much, can you tell me who do you work for, if not here, you can pm me. I have always seen you defend the PH for every reason. Why????

Please you are telling us enough is enough, but then your post is so condescending and conveniently blaming the actor. Shall I tell you something tomorrow the world is going to end, who do you think is the reason, of course its Barun Sobti, there you go I made it easy for you, so you don't have to defend 4 Lions or SP.

Edited by Keshriya - 08 November 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

simp-Mahaa-butler-Reva-memyselfandme1TanumonBreeeezyvellainsaanarchie_79musicfan5Pr1yankamomma1128

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

We are not even claiming to know...if we knew maybe people would deal with things better...the question was about the hypocritical attitude...not "authentic" information.

I have no sources...but certainly if the PH has "outbursts" in public they can't expect me not to form an opinion...if they don't want people to "assume" they should not provide fodder for it...and we will never "know"...

bilkul sahi jawab…lock kar diya maine Big smile ..long time….how r u?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321soapsuds

Go to top