Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH (Page 17)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by sree07

Again posting, seeing some of the 'interesting' replies. 

Agree the TM sounds like the spokes person of PH. But as many said rightly, its a public forum and people have the write to air the opinions. When there is a post of 'barun clarification' people jump and bash PH left right and centre. Now when there is a post to defend PH, they say topic reflects only one side of the truth. Hypocrisy much. 

Yaar, that is because she is asking us to "use our brain". Somehow that is so offensive because:
1. I might already be using my brain
2. I might not be in possession of a brain
3. I might not be interested in using my brain
Anyway, she can blame, but we can't, yeh kya baat huyi? Bahut nainsaafi hain boss.

hoila... after so long...i get to meet the VM queen. Hug hru?

Well, I do not think that she has put it in an offensive way, Its biased. I agree. But many people here are putting blame on PH and Barun in separate threads respectively. Big deal, yet another post. You either take it or leave it. LOL.

mother Groupbie
mother
mother

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
My issue with the Production House is this.

Perhaps Barun is leaving to do another movie. If he has to leave he has to leave. Yes it is disappointing. 

But in between the contract marriage track and the kidnapping - what happened to IPK.  there was always an excuse - abhi IPL hai, TRP will be low etc etc. 

What happened between kidnapping and remarriage - Why not bring the show back.  

So PH slipped up but blamed external factors.  To me it seems like they never own up.  They do not say sorry guys we screwed up.

They hide behind writers, actors and other third parties to do their dirty work.  They give interviews only when they are about to launch a new show or it is something good about them.

I have seen PH representative saying negative things but I have not heard actors say negative things about the PH.  Even after they leave.

Even now it is Barun who is giving the statement.  He is on the front-line to face whatever is to be faced - good or bad.

Now they are all set to blame the actor for whatever goes wrong with IPK.  They have already started it.

In my book PH comes out on the negative side and others on the positive.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simp-Mahaa-butler-Reva-spsharmilamemyselfandme1shubz1Breeeezyvellainsaan..sur..archie_79fareesoapsudstemperance12musicfan5momma1128ArnieBoyBarun

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Reswa! 
Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
BARUN PLZ MAT JAO NAA...Cry
THERE'S NO IPKKND WITHOUT BARUN
WE ARE GOING TO MISS U SOOO MUCH BARUN 
U'LL ALWAYS BE OUR ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA NO ONE ON EARTH CAN TAKE ASR'S PLC...NO BARUN MEANS NO IPKKND JUST END THE SERIAL... 
Nobody can replace Arnav Singh Raizada...neither in our hearts nor in the show ! Star
He is, was and WILL be the our ASR...! Embarrassed Whatever u do Barun, just remember we ardent fans of IPK will always support u Big smile...NOBODYs gt the right to snatch away those golden memories from us which you have inscribed in our hearts... Day Dreaming!!! We WILL love you, whatever happens...Approve!!!!!!!!
Muahhh Embarrassed...ALL THE BEST, yahan ho ya kahin aur, we know tum jahan jaoge, Dhamaka kardoge apne charm se!!! Embarrassed WE LOVE U DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!! Hug always remember that...Big smile
Thank u for being with us fr 1 1/2 year...these were the best days of our lives...!!!! Cry
THANK YOU for being who you ARE...!  Embarrassed The Mighty ASR...!! Day Dreaming Love you & All the best! Thumbs Up
Love you loadss...HeartHeartHeart 

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Why is it that the PH has only ever come to IF to blame the viewer or the actor? Who employs who? And who keeps giving snippets of their point of view and then slams the door when viewers show they are not blind to politics.

The PH has always underestimated the IQ of its audience.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

simp-Mahaa-nikolai_gogolBreeeezyvellainsaanmeens80shubz1soapsudsInfofanPr1yanka

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mother

Perhaps Barun is leaving to do another movie. If he has to leave he has to leave. Yes it is disappointing. 

But in between the contract marriage track and the kidnapping - what happened to IPK.  there was always an excuse - abhi IPL hai, TRP will be low etc etc. 

So PH slipped up but blamed external factors.  To me it seems like they never own up.  They do not say sorry guys we screwed up.

They hide behind writers, actors and other third parties to do their dirty work.  They give interviews only when they are about to launch a new show or it is something good about them.

I have seen PH representative saying negative things but I have not heard actors say negative things about the PH.  Even after they leave.

Even now it is Barun who is giving the statement.  He is on the front-line to face whatever is to be faced - good or bad.

Now they are all set to blame the actor for whatever goes wrong with IPK.  They have already started it.

4 Lions are a group of megalomaniacs. How could they say sorry to poor fans who are delusional? Pathetic na?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

butler-Reva-memyselfandme1soapsudsPr1yanka

starnova1894 Newbie
starnova1894
starnova1894

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
the production house is blamed for ruining the storyline of ipkknd and turning it into a joke. they killed asr's and khushis character which made fan annoyed very much. ok, i agree that perhaps they were planning for another twist that was not going well with barun then why is it that he has to quit the show for that. isnt sanaya concerned as well. since the show started,not once did we see sanaya complain. cant anyhing be changed or rectified. i dont blame barun but i refuse to accept the fact that he is leaving because of the storyline. as for akshay and deepali, it was time for them to bid adieu and i believe its a good decision. u guys say that ipkknd is the best thing that happened to you. then who gave you that. isnt it gul. she left geet midway and gave attention to ipkknd. then wasnt she wrong? today barun reached stardom only because of his chracter as ASR. he acts well but its the character written and produced by gul which gave him that stardom. so is it rite for him to leave like that. 

all i can say is taht there is something more to this matter which everyone is unaware of. we'll get to know the REAL truth later then u can blame whoever you want after making a judgement. rite now support barun but dont bash cvs and ph, 
Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mother

yeah after contract wedding,everything went haywire...over that mess a kidnapping track was imposed...so everyone forgot about khush's OTT comedy..!!!after kidnapping track,nothing seems to be right...!!!so can't blame a kidnapping track as a sole reason for the downfall of the show..though that was one of the reasons..but I won't blame anyone because i don't have inside information or authentic sources..what I am telling is what my brain is processing after putting two and two together

there are many factors for this current mess..

Edited by Archana89 - 08 November 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanumon

Go to top