ENOUGH IS ENOUGH (Page 16)

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by asr2kkg

Again posting, seeing some of the 'interesting' replies. 

Agree the TM sounds like the spokes person of PH. But as many said rightly, its a public forum and people have the write to air the opinions. When there is a post of 'barun clarification' people jump and bash PH left right and centre. Now when there is a post to defend PH, they say topic reflects only one side of the truth. Hypocrisy much. 

when barun fans bash PH we dont cover up and act like "no lets not blame anyone" but read this post mate...its like "nobody's fault" and then its "all about Barun"...why this manipulation?

Well all I can say is its the TM's prerogative how to put in her views. Her views her thread. My are we getting all riles up.

If you wanna believe in then believe or respectfully disagree and move on. What;s there to agitate? Isn't the forum for everyone?

well thats what i am saying too...its for everyone...TM has right to post this...i have a right to post what i am posting...atleast i am not wearing a mask...i am saying it as it is.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007Breeeezysoapsudssree07

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
The forum has been treated with absolute disrespect. We have been manipulated by Gul Khan and others into believing things they want us to believe. Gul comes here and says give us ideas for her baby and then says on forum32 we are done with IPK story, she leaks inside info and then uses gossip mongers for unrest. They release news and now shut their website and fb pages.

If the PH had shown an ounce of integrity or transparency in its dealings with members here perhaps people would want to believe you but please understand, that again, it seems that the PH is here to shirk responsiblity for anything.

I am also curious as to how much what the PH wants matters since Barun's contract is with SP and isn't it up to them to grant him breaks.

Your post only leads to more questions because those who are the employers have yet to say a damn thing. Barun works for PH/SP...so either they know his statement or he must own them that he makes statements without their knowledge.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-nikolai_gogolspsharmilaForever19PSharada

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Agree the TM sounds like the spokes person of PH. But as many said rightly, its a public forum and people have the write to air the opinions. When there is a post of 'barun clarification' people jump and bash PH left right and centre. Now when there is a post to defend PH, they say topic reflects only one side of the truth. Hypocrisy much. 

when barun fans bash PH we dont cover up and act like "no lets not blame anyone" but read this post mate...its like "nobody's fault" and then its "all about Barun"...why this manipulation?

Well all I can say is its the TM's prerogative how to put in her views. Her views her thread. My are we getting all riles up.

If you wanna believe in then believe or respectfully disagree and move on. What;s there to agitate? Isn't the forum for everyone?

well thats what i am saying too...its for everyone...TM has right to post this...i have a right to post what i am posting...atleast i am not wearing a mask...i am saying it as it is.

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.sr

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Yaar, that is because she is asking us to "use our brain". Somehow that is so offensive because:
1. I might already be using my brain
2. I might not be in possession of a brain
3. I might not be interested in using my brain
Anyway, she can blame, but we can't, yeh kya baat huyi? Bahut nainsaafi hain boss.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mothersimpArchana89-Reva-spsharmilavinu.srvellainsaanfareebidzmaaloosree07serialwatcher16soapsudsForever19Pr1yankaPSharada--Nishita--

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Those posts are not claiming objectivity or accusing others of playing the blame game. They are honestly stating what they feel...that the PH takes the lions' share of the fault for the mess...whether one may agree or disagree is an altogether different matter.
 I would say the hypocrisy lies in this "no one is to blame" but "its really all Barun's fault and he is the one to blame and those who believe otherwise are delusional" post. Just because this post more skilfully crafted doesn't change anything.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simpbutler-Reva-vinu.sr..sur..Breeeezymaaloomomma1128

-Mahaa- Groupbie
-Mahaa-
-Mahaa-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Exactly...I have already said this twice before in this thread...that the TM is sounding like a spokesperson for the PH and is herself doing exactly what she is pointing fingers at everyone else about. It nevers pays to think viewers are "fools" or completely "gullible"...

@Bold: Exactly! 

@TM: 
I don't mind if the you had simply defended the PH, stating whatever you "know" and what we "assume "but placing the blame on Barun has left a bad taste. If the TM's post intention was to gain support and sympathy for the PH, then i'd say you did a bad job by blaming Barun.

To the TM, I've a question. Say, that Barun got another movie offer, but this time the PH couldn't take the chance of changing the original script to accomodate him, and that's why the whole break-quit thing came up(as per your post), then pray tell me the original script had 'another man' for Kushi?? Now that Barun is allegedly on a break/has quit, doesn't it make sense to go back to original story if the PH were Oh-So-Concerned about their 'original scripts'? You yourself commented saying that the new entry for Kushi is true. So doesn't this mean that 'another man' in Kushi's life has been there in the original script. I'd say that is just plain disgraceful for the characters and the actors!

Edited by -Mahaa- - 08 November 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-fareemusicfan5soapsuds

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Yaar, that is because she is asking us to "use our brain". Somehow that is so offensive because:
1. I might already be using my brain
2. I might not be in possession of a brain
3. I might not be interested in using my brain
Anyway, she can blame, but we can't, yeh kya baat huyi? Bahut nainsaafi hain boss.

hahahaha...100% true...
svishnu Newbie
svishnu
svishnu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
What a mess !! Such a beautiful work ruined.

Wonder why the Indian TV industry doesn't like the practice of working in seasons. It would have solved most of the problems - PH can manage as many babies as they would want; actors get to pursue and experiment with diff roles; Channels are better off and most importantly fans are not left disappointed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hbkumar

Go to top