Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH (Page 13)

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hello Nishita...

Everyone is upset because we all have invested someway or the other in IPKKND. This sudden over flow of news is really hurting us too...some are shocked. I myself have done things like I have never done before...pleading in emails to the makers everywhere I can...I am in California...but I am repeatedly calling Starplus.

We all need a closure...and above all we are not ready to see Asr and Khushi separated because of a mistake he made or as Sheetal is saying in college?

If you are from the PH...can you at least confirm that Asr will not leave with Sheetal and Aarav...I think the best way to end this is a happy ending...more or less everyone is leaving.

If you can please tell us that are they planning to kill Asr or move him with Sheetal ...for that he has to divorce Khushi ...will Starplus allow that...

Priyanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@TM:- I think it is best if you don't canvass so much for the PH. People do have brains and there were lot of indications on PH's motives some before Barun put in the papers - the selective leaks, the mismanagement of the show and the outbursts, the creatives leaving. These exactly don't paint the PH in a good light. One thing the PH has to understand is that it should stop taking the viewers for a ride.

why doesn't the PH come forward and issue a statement. Why hide behind the doors and ask people to put forth the PH's views/statements. When you did nothing wrong then come forward and answer the questions. The way the PH is not responding itself puts a question mark on their intentions.

Whatever it is most of the people read the fan base of IPK must have been fed up with this circus and must have quit the show. I know the TRPs are not out but I won't be surprised to hit all time lows when the PH starts the new story. You expect the audience will stick back and expect the PH to spin a new love story of Khushi with some other guy a la Ekta kapoor style. The audience of IPK is global and intelligent one and it is not going to fall for these tricks. IPK is Arnav - Khushi which is Barun - Sanaya by default. If the PH thinks it can run the story with some other person pairing with Khushi then I would say they are delusional.

Whatever it is please don't paint the actor in a negative light and the PH in positive light. There is no smoke without fire. I don't accept that the PH is dudh ka dhula hua given the way it is handling this show. It is their baby and their wish. For me IPK died. Simple as that. peace out. No need to quote and reply to this post.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoyJordin-Mahaa--Reva-..sur..archie_79Breeeezymusicfan5soapsudsarshistarForever19temperance12ArnieBoyBarun

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
So assuming that you are someone close to the PH, I have a suggestion.
If Barun had to go for another movie, was it not possible for the show to shut down and return back with season 2 after few months? Like in colours, there was this show na bole tum na maine kuch kaha. It was shut down in september and they said they will make a comeback in jan next year. See that way, everyone could have gotten a break. Just saying.Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-mayabegummusicfan5arshistarForever19PSharadaSPraba

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by molten_lava

In all this mess, poor me's emotions are getting butchered left and right.CryLOL

Seriously, I have read enough versions from all side and I frankly don't know whom to believe. My heart says believe Barun. But the realist in me is forcing me to view all other options too.

To be honest, what I feel is everyone is playing a dirty game of their own. Barun, PH, SP all of them. And we are the ones who have to face the result of the mess.

@TM: Are you associated with the PH???

I agree with u completely and in all this politics how can the TM expect us not to blame anyone when we don't the complete story and she is not telling us either. No matter who is at fault but we fans are the ultimate losers in this whole drama

but cant you see??? TM has already put ALL the BLAME on BARUN...but done it very indirectly...someone very talented at PR i must say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

butlerarshistar

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

Originally posted by chillygirl

In all this mess, poor me's emotions are getting butchered left and right.CryLOL

Seriously, I have read enough versions from all side and I frankly don't know whom to believe. My heart says believe Barun. But the realist in me is forcing me to view all other options too.

To be honest, what I feel is everyone is playing a dirty game of their own. Barun, PH, SP all of them. And we are the ones who have to face the result of the mess.

@TM: Are you associated with the PH???

I agree with u completely and in all this politics how can the TM expect us not to blame anyone when we don't the complete story and she is not telling us either. No matter who is at fault but we fans are the ultimate losers in this whole drama

but cant you see??? TM has already put ALL the BLAME on BARUN...but done it very indirectly...someone very talented at PR i must say
I know she is doing that but is not admitting to blaming barun. I just want her to stop fooling us fans and say what she wants to say clearly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.sr

arshistar IF-Rockerz
arshistar
arshistar

So assuming that you are someone close to the PH, I have a suggestion.
If Barun had to go for another movie, was it not possible for the show to shut down and return back with season 2 after few months? Like in colours, there was this show na bole tum na maine kuch kaha. It was shut down in september and they said they will make a comeback in jan next year. See that way, everyone could have gotten a break. Just saying.Ermm
Exactly...bang onClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lavaPSharada

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Originally posted by sree07

Hey posting first time on your thread. Your rant as many call it makes sense more than any other posts in the forum today. Thanks for the update.

The games everyone play... well at the end of the day its always us on the receiving end. I personally have no issues barun leaving. I was hooked to the story of IPK. But there is no justification for PH bending its ways to accommodate external factors ruining its own baby. If they have not twisted the story line for anyone, may be we would have got a glorious ipk now. 

Well...Life moves on
well said chechi..Clap

True I  want to read the original storyline of ipkknd..obviously the one without the kidnapping track and didi ki saut crap track..there was a natural flow to the show until contract wedding track...then khushi started her OTT and phew...then started the downfall of this much loved show!!!Confused

Edited by Archana89 - 08 November 2012 at 11:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever19

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by Nandalala

It is a public forum, and people are entitled to their opinions, and if some of us are seeking answers from the PH and the channel, that is by NO MEANS placing blame.  

We each have the prerogative to read what we want, support or disapprove, and move forward.  However, with all due respect to the TM, you are contradicting your own stance by speculating upon and inadvertently "blaming" the male lead here.  

"Whatever happened can't be changed"--very cryptic here...I would like to say 'it ain't over 'til its over.'  Everything in this instance is still very "fluid"; things can change on a dime... I am optimistic...We may be surprised, yet!Smile
Talk ABIUT being optimistic and people who have been reaing my posts know I am a positive person.. But then blaming someone without ven knowing what goes behind is WORNG right...and the are two sides to a coin. Why blame one then?

Kudos to you on staying optimistic, too! Smile

Indeed, there are two sides to every coin; I don't refute it.  But, most of us are not privy to what happens behind the scenes.  There are rumors floating around, and absolutely no damage control on the part of the PH or the channel.  Fans are being taken for granted, and dare I say it, underestimated.  We are all part of a "thinking" public.  If some of us raise questions and concerns, why is it labeled as "blaming"?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-joenet1234soapsudsPr1yankaPSharada

Go to top