Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH (Page 12)

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mahaa-

So TM what are you playing at? Very skillfully you made your way around words and have managed to make the negative sound almost positive- wah! You can't shove whatever you know down people's throat! If you are angry about the "blame game" then  I have to say that you do your share of blaming as well because all your posts seem to point a finger at the male lead. 

Your post is not spreading a lot of 'positivity' which you claim it is. Extremely skillfully, you started out with "Nobody is to blame" and ended with "Blame it all on Barun".Just because your posts is intricately worded, doesn't mean you're any better. You're doing exactly what you're pissed at- placing blames. 

spot on

popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Thanks for the post... I for one am with u ... I love Barun but at the same time I cannot expect him to not look for better prospects. You gotta strike when the iron is hot... Barun is hot property now and people want to cast him.. its unfair to expect him to stay on if he has prospects of growing further in his career. I was just talking to my husband saying... damn  it Arnav is leaving I am depressed and he said... ok what do u expect him to do not look for growth coz ure depressed!!! and I realised he is damn right.. so I do not blame Barun. I do hope he returns soon to finally end the show with Arnav and Khushi happily ever after.
I do not blame the production house coz I do not believe that they coerced Barun into leaving by changing the storyline. They created Arnav and the show.. if we are so attached to it can u imagine how attached they must be... I would have prefered if they ended the show with Arnav Khushi together but then again who am I to take a call. Maybe they do hope that when Barun returns we will get our happily ever after.
I don't blame star plus either.
Vama Nishi can u give an approx date of when his new movie shoot ends and when approx if he does decide to come back will it be? Also any idea when his shoot starts. I won't ask u for the production house coz I guess u can't reveal it yet.
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Originally posted by molten_lava

In all this mess, poor me's emotions are getting butchered left and right.CryLOL

Seriously, I have read enough versions from all side and I frankly don't know whom to believe. My heart says believe Barun. But the realist in me is forcing me to view all other options too.

To be honest, what I feel is everyone is playing a dirty game of their own. Barun, PH, SP all of them. And we are the ones who have to face the result of the mess.

@TM: Are you associated with the PH???

I agree with u completely and in all this politics how can the TM expect us not to blame anyone when we don't the complete story and she is not telling us either. No matter who is at fault but we fans are the ultimate losers in this whole drama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lavaarshistar

manutdno1 Senior Member
manutdno1
manutdno1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
the truth of the matter will come out only after the uk visit. sp knows theyv got investments on both sides of the ocean. i honestly believe that barun has been told. not. to say things as they really r cz sp have gt a lot riding on this uk visit
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mahaa-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">So TM what are you playing at? Very skillfully you made your way around words and have managed to make the negative sound almost positive- wah!You can't shove whatever you know down people's throat! </font>If you are angry about the "blame game" then I have to say that you do your share of blaming as well because all your posts seem to point a finger at the male lead.

Your post is not spreading a lot of 'positivity' which you claim it is. Extremely skillfully, you started out with "Nobody is to blame" and ended with "Blame it all on Barun".Just because your posts is intricately worded, doesn't mean you're any better. You're doing exactly what you're pissed at- placing blames.

bang on!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by Nandalala

It is a public forum, and people are entitled to their opinions, and if some of us are seeking answers from the PH and the channel, that is by NO MEANS placing "blame."  

We each have the prerogative to read what we want, support or disapprove, and move forward.  However, with all due respect to the TM, you are contradicting your own stance by speculating upon and inadvertently "blaming" the male lead here.  

"Whatever happened can't be changed"--very cryptic here...I would like to say 'it ain't over 'til its over.'  Everything in this instance is still very "fluid"; things can change on a dime... I am optimistic...We may be surprised, yet!Smile

Let's not forget the TM mentioned "new man for Khushi" in the post thereby validating the rumors that there is such a plan for the show! so all the "rumors" about running the track to the ground can't be false right? Smile Just calling it as I see it.

& she even mentioned that we should not judge the track or epi without seeing it,just like KC ME..We were all assuming everything negatively & what did we get,A Fab Epi..Here also she stated she would have help us to understand the forthcoming track better but seeing our reaction,she changed her opinion...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

hbkumar Senior Member
hbkumar
hbkumar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
finally a post that conveys all sides of the drama comprehensively...I believe Nishi..n I agree with her..their is no answer to 'whose fault it is' here...Barun is doing what he has to..I dont blame him for wanting more success..exploring bigger n better avenues...EVERYBODY wants that..he also LOVES IPKKND..this is the platform that launched him to heights I'm sure even he did not imagine when it started..he must've tried to do both..

but the PH also has logistics to take care of, investors to answer to..its not just about the producer's whims n fancies or his/her ego...IPKKND must be as special to them as it is to Barun..however, maybe they didnt think it was a good idea to again bring about changes in the storyline etc. to accomodate Barun's absence..maybe they thought this time it could do irreparable damage...so they decided to take the bitter pill than prolong the misery

the one person I feel the most for is Sanaya...she is a rockstar..

All I want now is that IPKKND be ended on a FANTASTIC note..n Barun-Sanaya come together soon to tell another story...does it matter which story under which PH?
All I know is that I want great memories of IPKKND and I want my SaRun back together ASAP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099rini_kat

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hey posting first time on your thread. Your rant as many call it makes sense more than any other posts in the forum today. Thanks for the update.

The games everyone play... well at the end of the day its always us on the receiving end. I personally have no issues barun leaving. I was hooked to the story of IPK. But there is no justification for PH bending its ways to accommodate external factors ruining its own baby. If they have not twisted the story line for anyone, may be we would have got a glorious ipk now. 

Well...Life moves on

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizbeth96Archana89mayuri099..sur..temperance12

Go to top