Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH (Page 11)

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

@nishi. I don't know what u wanted to achieve from this post but ur not helping at all. Infact ur confusing us more and more. Either barun is at fault or not? It's as simple as that. Why are u making contradictory statements and Mis-leading us.
Morover u say we must not blame someone without knowing the facts. Now no one is telling us the facts and in such a situation it is natural for people to vent out and that's what we are doing. So eithe tell us the complete story or bear all the bashing

Yaar she is trying to get support for the PH here... Dont fall prey :)... Stick to what you feel and believe

spaakid Groupbie
spaakid
spaakid

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
So u r accepting barun got emotional on the sets today,so the news is true whatever may be the reason.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.srpreethi.saseeda

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
In all this mess, poor me's emotions are getting butchered left and right.CryLOL

Seriously, I have read enough versions from all side and I frankly don't know whom to believe. My heart says believe Barun. But the realist in me is forcing me to view all other options too.

To be honest, what I feel is everyone is playing a dirty game of their own. Barun, PH, SP all of them. And we are the ones who have to face the result of the mess.

@TM: Are you associated with the PH???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

el_florpink.lotus..sur..gifttagarshistarHakuna-MatataaArnieBoyBarun

asmi_joya Senior Member
asmi_joya
asmi_joya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
ohk just chill madame...its just people luv the show too much to be ruined in this manner...it was promised to be star crossed love story it remain dat way till the end...people hav given their emotions to the show...deir dedication...dey deserve to get sum ans...also becoz of hw the ph has been unprofessional regarding this whole mattre...which ph behaves in this way...people luv arshi...want the show to end wd arshi...wat will be the meaning of iss pyar ko kya naam donnn...if a new man cums in...wat will be the meaning of todays dialogue...arnav khuhsi kabhi alag nai ho sakte...nd their are many more...dey hav shown us these symbolisms...how can they break it...dey just can't...also luk at the fan following rima's ultimation got above 1000 likes in just 6 hrs...if crashed.luk at their love dear...nd let them do wat they want to...also gul shud be proud of her show...which stand at this position today...and she knws it's only becoz of sarun...rather than hiding in a shell nd cuming out wd words like...the show has run it's course...dat shows her interest in the show.,...neways i just wanted to say..let the fans do wat they want to do...coz they love bs nd si more than they care about the ph.u can not change their minds

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooltoad

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

In all this mess, poor me's emotions are getting butchered left and right.CryLOL

Seriously, I have read enough versions from all side and I frankly don't know whom to believe. My heart says believe Barun. But the realist in me is forcing me to view all other options too.

To be honest, what I feel is everyone is playing a dirty game of their own. Barun, PH, SP all of them. And we are the ones who have to face the result of the mess.

@TM: Are you associated with the PH???

of course! chk my thread
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280558#69037727

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

-Mahaa- Groupbie
-Mahaa-
-Mahaa-

So TM what are you playing at? Very skillfully you made your way around words and have managed to make the negative of PH sound positive- wah! You can't shove whatever you know down people's throat! If you are angry about the "blame game" then  I have to say that you do your share of blaming as well because all your posts seem to point a finger at the male lead. 

Your post is not spreading a lot of 'positivity' which you claim it is. Extremely skillfully, you started out with "Nobody is to blame" and ended with "Blame it all on Barun". Just because your posts is intricately worded, doesn't mean you're any better. You're doing exactly what you're pissed at- placing blames. 

Edited by -Mahaa- - 08 November 2012 at 11:24am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonusimpNibelungenlied-Reva-vinu.srpreethi.saseedaarchie_79soapsuds..mrinalini..arshistartemperance12PSharada

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Originally posted by spaakid

So u r accepting barun got emotional on the sets today,so the news is true whatever may be the reason.

Wonderfully picked... Will any actor shed farewell tears before the day of last shoot... Should make sense now to everyone... what they are trying to help with themself here

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-vinu.srarshistarsoapsuds

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Originally posted by asr2kkg

Originally posted by Archana89

Originally posted by asr2kkg

Originally posted by Archana89

Yeah I too think he got landed up with another movie offer..
mishti's spoiler had hinted that..
all these speculations came up during remarriage track..
aarav and sheetal were not even in the picture at that time..
so telling that storyline is the cause for this so called break is not digestible..

do you think sheetal storyline came up after sheetal came in the show...thats funny...the storyline is decided months in advance...they have to hire actors...does that ring a bell...

now fall for this trap...blame Barun...
But always heard that storylines are changed every now and then..!!
I was expecting this situation 2 months back..when TC article was out..Mishti was considered to be a reliable source of spoiler..wasn't she??she too had hinted about a new movie PH approaching Barun..for me this is the most sensible explanation..everybody is entitled to his/her opinions and views..You believe what you think is right I believe what I think is right...AND I am not bashing or blaming any person..Everyone has a life in which he/she can take decisions..who am I to blame another person???...

my post is not to change your opinion dear. but to make the TM's intention clear. The idea is to blame Barun while acting like "its nobody's fault"...that is "hypocrisy"
I dont know what the TM's intentions are..If Barun has indeed got a new film offer,there is nothing wrong in him accepting that movie..IT is HIS life,HIS career...If he thinks that he is done with the serial,there is no point in bashing him..
but we being loyal fans of IPK tend to go overboard in these sensitive situatons..
But honestly I don't think the show can bear with another 45 days of leave from either of the leads..so this might be the only solution...See nobody can be blamed..

1.Channel can't be blamed because obviously nothing can attain IPK's success
2.PH (I don't know what their intention are but I believe nobody in their right minds will jeopardize their creation) can't be blamed becausethey may not be able to accomodate another break like that of kidnapping tack..(but honestly their PR department sucks)
3.Barun cannot be blamed because it is his life...anybody would have taken this decision if they are aiming for something big...I think that he has that talent to achieve bigger things..

See..can't blame anyone..!!!
there can be multiple POV's for the present situation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenrini_kat

Go to top