India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH (Page 10)

spaakid Groupbie
spaakid
spaakid

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Exactly cleverly worded and pointing fingers at barun indirectly.
Originally posted by asr2kkg

Originally posted by Archana89

Yeah I too think he got landed up with another movie offer..
mishti's spoiler had hinted that..
all these speculations came up during remarriage track..
aarav and sheetal were not even in the picture at that time..
so telling that storyline is the cause for this so called break is not digestible..

do you think sheetal storyline came up after sheetal came in the show...thats funny...the storyline is decided months in advance...they have to hire actors...does that ring a bell...

now fall for this trap...blame Barun...

But always heard that storylines are changed every now and then..!!
I was expecting this situation 2 months back..when TC article was out..Mishti was considered to be a reliable source of spoiler..wasn't she??she too had hinted about a new movie PH approaching Barun..for me this is the most sensible explanation..everybody is entitled to his/her opinions and views..You believe what you think is right I believe what I think is right...AND I am not bashing or blaming any person..Everyone has a life in which he/she can take decisions..who am I to blame another person???...

my post is not to change your opinion dear. it is to clarify that the TM's intention is to blame barun while pretending to act like its nobody's fault. that is "hypocrisy"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshistar

SPraba IF-Sizzlerz
SPraba
SPraba

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Dear Nishi. Thank you for the response. Please do let us know the outcome of that meeting if there is any. And a special thank you for giving us the relevant and accurate information, Even though it is quite devastating for me right now to accept reality. But hope and pray for some good news soon.
vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Yeah I too think he got landed up with another movie offer..
mishti's spoiler had hinted that..
all these speculations came up during remarriage track..
aarav and sheetal were not even in the picture at that time..
so telling that storyline is the cause for this so called break is not digestible..

do you think sheetal storyline came up after sheetal came in the show...thats funny...the storyline is decided months in advance...they have to hire actors...does that ring a bell...

now fall for this trap...blame Barun...
But always heard that storylines are changed every now and then..!!
I was expecting this situation 2 months back..when TC article was out..Mishti was considered to be a reliable source of spoiler..wasn't she??she too had hinted about a new movie PH approaching Barun..for me this is the most sensible explanation..everybody is entitled to his/her opinions and views..You believe what you think is right I believe what I think is right...AND I am not bashing or blaming any person..Everyone has a life in which he/she can take decisions..who am I to blame another person???...

my post is not to change your opinion dear. but to make the TM's intention clear. The idea is to blame Barun while acting like "its nobody's fault"...that is "hypocrisy"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-soapsuds

memyselfandme1 Goldie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by chillygirl

I had read ur post in the morning as well and the gist of both these posts which I get is of what ur trying to convey is that:

Barun is at fault as he has landed up another role and since PH is not accommodating him again so he is leaving the show.

Am I correct or completely off the mark?

Also plz dont tell me not to blame anyone coz in this whole scenario someone definitely is at fault and we all fans just want to know who is the main culprit

That is what I am saying...that there is no culprit..sometimes the circumstances are like that. U know and I just wish that atkeast someone stops this blame game.
that's the whole point nishi. We fans have nothing monetary to gain out of this show, it's all emotional benefit for us and after investing our love and time for 1.5 years we have a right to know what's going on with our beloved show. U talk abt how circumstances are the root cause of everything. Now unless and until we don't know these circumstances, we will need someone to blame and right now it seems like the blame is falling on barun

thats the idea...are you thinking this post is to defend Barun? dont you get it?

Alright now seriously, calling a spade a spade is not wrong...RING A BELL. U ASSUME AND I KNOW

oh really. then why mask it and make the tone of your thread like - stop the blame game when you are doing exactly that..

Because, i think she knows better than u & i...WE can only assume here but TM knows what is really happening... Help yourself girl,no matter what u will always believe what u want to,judging by your post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nandalala

It is a public forum, and people are entitled to their opinions, and if some of us are seeking answers from the PH and the channel, that is by NO MEANS placing blame.  

We each have the prerogative to read what we want, support or disapprove, and move forward.  However, with all due respect to the TM, you are contradicting your own stance by speculating upon and inadvertently "blaming" the male lead here.  

"Whatever happened can't be changed"--very cryptic here...I would like to say 'it ain't over 'til its over.'  Everything in this instance is still very "fluid"; things can change on a dime... I am optimistic...We may be surprised, yet!Smile
Talk ABIUT being optimistic and people who have been reaing my posts know I am a positive person.. But then blaming someone without ven knowing what goes behind is WORNG right...and the are two sides to a coin. Why blame one then?

We all agree which why your posts are all coming across as lopsided because they are all blaming the actor and which many will not but into. And yes we get that you "know" and we "assume" but as a viewer I don't even want to know...and if you don't want me to assume then don't give me fodder for it...reasonable assumption based on facts available is not always wildly off the mark either...many scientific facts and theories are proven based on the such assumptions to begin with. And it never pays to "assume" that all fans are fools or merely gullible...that is something that the PH and you should "know" too. You are just more skilled at it...but what you are doing is really no different.,,,from what others may be doing...glass houses and stones and all...?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23-Reva-..sur..preethi.saseedajoenet1234Hakuna-Matataaarshistartemperance12cuppa_n_cricketPr1yanka

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandme1

Originally posted by SPraba

Dear Nishi. I am am ardent fan of Arshi from Sri Lanka. This is the only hindi soap I watch only due to the amazing chemistry Barun and Sanaya have . Just a small clarification will there by any change in Baruns decision to at stay back/  least come back  to IPK after tomorrows meeting through continous mails/ calls from fans. I have sent mails as well as called them from over here.

Thanks in advance.

Let's see what happens although the meeting is for some other purpose. 

my dear you have thrown another curve ball with your response ( in red)... now what doe sit mean, please be kind enough to clarify - thank you 

Perhaps to do an IP movie with the lead couple.LOL
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Bookmarking...I cannot comment anymore...

But I agree The PH should not be blamed totally...but they didn't help themselves by being unprofessional about the matter...

As per Sobti yes no compromises should be done with the storytelling...the PH budged twice before not anymore...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreengifttagrini_kat

Go to top