Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: molten_lava

So assuming that you are someone close to the PH, I have a suggestion.

If Barun had to go for another movie, was it not possible for the show to shut down and return back with season 2 after few months? Like in colours, there was this show na bole tum na maine kuch kaha. It was shut down in september and they said they will make a comeback in jan next year. See that way, everyone could have gotten a break. Just saying.πŸ€”

Exactly...bang onπŸ‘
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

Hey posting first time on your thread. Your rant as many call it makes sense more than any other posts in the forum today. Thanks for the update.

The games everyone play... well at the end of the day its always us on the receiving end. I personally have no issues barun leaving. I was hooked to the story of IPK. But there is no justification for PH bending its ways to accommodate external factors ruining its own baby. If they have not twisted the story line for anyone, may be we would have got a glorious ipk now. 

Well...Life moves on

well said chechi..πŸ‘

True I  want to read the original storyline of ipkknd..obviously the one without the kidnapping track and didi ki saut crap track..there was a natural flow to the show until contract wedding track...then khushi started her OTT and phew...then started the downfall of this much loved show!!!πŸ˜•
Edited by Archana89 - 11 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Talk ABIUT being optimistic and people who have been reaing my posts know I am a positive person.. But then blaming someone without ven knowing what goes behind is WORNG right...and the are two sides to a coin. Why blame one then?

Kudos to you on staying optimistic, too! 😊

Indeed, there are two sides to every coin; I don't refute it.  But, most of us are not privy to what happens behind the scenes.  There are rumors floating around, and absolutely no damage control on the part of the PH or the channel.  Fans are being taken for granted, and dare I say it, underestimated.  We are all part of a "thinking" public.  If some of us raise questions and concerns, why is it labeled as "blaming"?

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
my question if the ph is so dudh ka dhula hua...y are al the actors leaving...sabko movie mil gai...they are just not justifying the tracks..if show such pathetic tracks wd no char growth the actors will surely leave...y are oder ph's not facing this chaos...y only our mahan gul
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Enough is enough.

Since yesterday I have seen the state of the forum and I made a post today in the morning before Barun's decision was out, stating that he will take a break and obviously some facts which I thought would calm down the jittery nerves. 

Now how I know so much stuff and talk to BS and SI is no one's business and I know you all will believe if you want to but, I think some of you are still living in a delusion and it's time, u guys know some bitter truth. So here you go:

SP
Positives - it tried to keep your favorite show on air with your favorite stars, which obviously people don't want coz now that Barun is taking a break, the show must end why, coz IF wants the show should go off air.

Negatives- if there were problems between the PH and BS and they knew about it, they could have asked one of the parties to back off and keep the show alive. They could have also come clean about Barun's decision since it wasn't taken overnight. Else , they could have kept quite like the PH.

PH
Positives- they gave the beautiful show IPK with arshi, adjusted to the actor's demand, changed storyline time and again so that the fans are happy. Accomodated other actors demands. 

Negatives- refused to bow down another time for anyone coz they can't keep compromising every time just go keep the show and the actors and the fans happy at their cost. They adjusted storyline so that the notice period could be adjusted but were taken otherwise. 

What do you think the PH is doing?
A) ruining its own creation well coz money bites 
B) they don't like star plus anymore coz its No.1 u know but rival channel is better
C) they want to show fans that obviously they hate the fans, you know why, coz they work on another show but that obviously doesn't need fans...sarcastic much
D) any other option or lame excuse that comes to your mind. 

Barun sobti
Positives- dedicated actor Who breathed life into ASR. Came back after the movie shoot and yeah is so talented that he landed up with a movie offer. 

Negatives- made the PH and the channel adjust once and wants a favour a second time. Now dont tell me that he doesn't have another movie offer and is leaving coz of changed storyline, I can tell u which PH has given him what movie, when it starts and when he is supposed to be back after his leave ( if he is supposed to be back)

What do you think he will do during THIS WELL DESERVED BREAK? a break he isn't sure of also when exactly would end:
A) sit at home and relax
B) go for a second honeymoon
C) shoot for films coz he obviously has to work and earn.
D) just wait for days to pass and well plan future strategies

Use your brain and stop this blame game ...see the bottom line whatever happened can't be changed. 

Also, he didnot cry on the sets, it's called being emotional when u leave your close friends and go, which is human and natural. Don't we all do that all the time. 

Look I Know all of u are emotional but pls get a grip. 

PS I had come on the forum to share some news. But I think it's better not to. 

Sent from my iPad

I understand.πŸ˜†
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you cant really be mad a barun either. i mean every actor comes to be a part of movies. barun himself said in his interviews that although tv is a great medium actors join the tv industry when they have trouble getting films. so now if he is getting a chance to be in movies WHO in their right mind would pass up the chance? i mean really...would you go to a community college is your accepted into a better university? i really dont think so.

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mahaa-

So TM what are you playing at? Very skillfully you made your way around words and have managed to make the negative of PH sound positive- wah! You can't shove whatever you know down people's throat! If you are angry about the "blame game" then  I have to say that you do your share of blaming as well because all your posts seem to point a finger at the male lead. 

Your post is not spreading a lot of 'positivity' which you claim it is. Extremely skillfully, you started out with "Nobody is to blame" and ended with "Blame it all on Barun". Just because your posts is intricately worded, doesn't mean you're any better. You're doing exactly what you're pissed at- placing blames. 

Exactly...I have already said this twice before in this thread...that the TM is sounding like a spokesperson for the PH and is herself doing exactly what she is pointing fingers at everyone else about. It nevers pays to think viewers are "fools" or completely "gullible"...
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
With all due respect your post comes across as extremely biased towards to PH, so please do not talk about the blame game. Please do not take us for fools; it is very evident that the PH and most actors have lost interest in the show. I agree there are 2 sides to a coin, actually here 3 because here SP is involved as well but my biggest grievance is why does the PH hide behind informal sources and spoiler givers to send out feelers. Why is it that any official announcement by the PH causes more of an uproar than pacifying the viewers? When the PH openly comes out and says that the story has run its course, and it is evident in each episode that both lead characters have been butchered to make way for this Sheetal-Arav track.

Why was the past track, the re-marriage track and the Shyam exposure track rushed? Clearly coz the PH wanted to shut down and move on to their new baby. Now SP wants to keep the show running so the audience gets a crap fest and the PH turns around and blames the lead actor? Reallly?

You on one hand talk about ranting and rumors, then you yourself have mentioned that Barun got emotional on the sets today, that there will be a new guy in Khushi's life.

If the attempt was to gain sympathy for the PH; you have actually managed to do the opposite coz you are indirectly blaming the actor and furthering the blame game yourself. If the PH has something to say then stand up and make an official announcement. They need to stop this round about way of
communicating with their audience.
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
:)Edited by jane_doe - 11 years ago
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.