Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nandalala

It is a public forum, and people are entitled to their opinions, and if some of us are seeking answers from the PH and the channel, that is by NO MEANS placing blame.  

We each have the prerogative to read what we want, support or disapprove, and move forward.  However, with all due respect to the TM, you are contradicting your own stance by speculating upon and inadvertently "blaming" the male lead here.  

"Whatever happened can't be changed"--very cryptic here...I would like to say 'it ain't over 'til its over.'  Everything in this instance is still very "fluid"; things can change on a dime... I am optimistic...We may be surprised, yet!😊
Talk ABIUT being optimistic and people who have been reaing my posts know I am a positive person.. But then blaming someone without ven knowing what goes behind is WORNG right...and the are two sides to a coin. Why blame one then?
Originally posted by asr2kkg

do you think sheetal storyline came up after sheetal came in the show...thats funny...the storyline is decided months in advance...they have to hire actors...does that ring a bell...

now fall for this trap...blame Barun...
But always heard that storylines are changed every now and then..!!
I was expecting this situation 2 months back..when TC article was out..Mishti was considered to be a reliable source of spoiler..wasn't she??she too had hinted about a new movie PH approaching Barun..for me this is the most sensible explanation..everybody is entitled to his/her opinions and views..You believe what you think is right I believe what I think is right...AND I am not bashing or blaming any person..Everyone has a life in which he/she can take decisions..who am I to blame another person???...
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Alright now seriously, calling a spade a spade is not wrong...RING A BELL. U ASSUME AND I KNOW

oh really. then why mask it and make the tone of your thread like - stop the blame game when you are doing exactly that..
Originally posted by chillygirl

I'm just trying to understand the TM. On one hand she says that no one is at fault and on the other she is indirectly blaming barun. If he indeed is responsible then why not say it clearly and not give Mis-leading statements

Well no one believe me no one does that...from kids to adults to anyone...u see whatbu wanna see...no one is blaming anyone here..indirectly if u are getting the hint then I don't know...but thr are people directly blaming the innocent.

I believe it takes two to tango...so no one to blame ...
@nishi. I don't know what u wanted to achieve from this post but ur not helping at all. Infact ur confusing us more and more. Either barun is at fault or not? It's as simple as that. Why are u making contradictory statements and Mis-leading us.
Morover u say we must not blame someone without knowing the facts. Now no one is telling us the facts and in such a situation it is natural for people to vent out and that's what we are doing. So eithe tell us the complete story or bear all the bashing
Originally posted by Nandalala

It is a public forum, and people are entitled to their opinions, and if some of us are seeking answers from the PH and the channel, that is by NO MEANS placing "blame."  

We each have the prerogative to read what we want, support or disapprove, and move forward.  However, with all due respect to the TM, you are contradicting your own stance by speculating upon and inadvertently "blaming" the male lead here.  

"Whatever happened can't be changed"--very cryptic here...I would like to say 'it ain't over 'til its over.'  Everything in this instance is still very "fluid"; things can change on a dime... I am optimistic...We may be surprised, yet!😊

Let's not forget the TM mentioned "new man for Khushi" in the post thereby validating the rumors that there is such a plan for the show! so all the "rumors" about running the track to the ground can't be false right? 😊 Just calling it as I see it.

Originally posted by bidz

OK. somehow I got the impression from your note that you aren't happy with people asking to shut the show. If I misunderstood then I apologize. However, if fans are calling to shut the show, it is because we have witnessed a beautiful love story for a year and a half. They are not able to imagine Khushi without Arnav, certainly not with a new guy. People may/may not change their opinion. If some feel that the show should go off air, they will state it.
That's all.
I think your post is hurting, rather than helping. My opinion strictly. Just give people time. Let them see all facts, come to their own conclusion. And deal with it the best way they can in their own time.

whatever said and done
SP/ BS and PH
all 3 have lost  respect from viewers
ipk should have been remembered as an epic love story
will be remembered for all the wrong reasons

Ok I guess everyone here just jumped the gun agian...well the purpose of this post was to onky stop people from blaming one party when the other or rather somewhere both are wrong.
So if u really wanna blame the blame both...

As much as I would like to stay back..I have to go for an urgent meeting, but I will be back...

Thanks you
we people as a fan of the show defenitely will go mad of such situation.
Why barun leaving is not clearly stated any where.
how cn we sit calm when we hear the wonderful show is going to a dranage.
dont the ph have the brain to think what they are doing ,they are kjlling their own baby.
suppose barun quit the show for a movie offer.
doesnt matter he has to leave when a better offer comes,
But that doesnt mean the story line should change and some one else enter witjout logic in thier love trust etc .
so as the genuine fans we love to see the show ends with the passion of their love always exist in our hearts and rejister it with sign of satisfaction.
see we are not blaming them for any simple and unwanted rasons.
we ask them to maintain the beautiful love story exist in our hearts with a wonderful feeling that justify our passion towards it.
we ask them not to distroy the castle of love they build up in our mind.
we watch the show not for time pass.we watch the show because we are pleased with it.
so as a fan of the show ,as the adnirrer of Arshi ,our brain will ask us to come forward for our  rights.
as a wise group when an actor want to leave the ph has to make wise decissions.
their decission should not kill the show and give us heart break.
If you say its the bread and butter for many peple .
why cant they start another show with the same cast without Baruna and the new entry.
why cant they give a beutuiful end to IPK and start fromthe begnung another show.
we better like the show end with a beutiful memory for us than continuing without logic

Assuming bs movie plan is the cause of all problem,If ph can accommodate bs leave well previously.so why can't they do the same this time and put an end to all .whats wrong in that.every actor wants to grow,why u mentioned that as negative of bs?ph are changing the script for a new guy to enter,can't they change according to actors schedule.?