Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink77mariumhLizbeth96Wilma_flinstoneomlgrsserialfan2012tingtingaskamanUrvashi Pateldesikudi2009hbkumarRajPreet_PreetoAnchal_MAce11VALERINEArchana89rajalekshmisairam03cutiepie_ashel_florManisha.rosalineakashmir24Fuzzbucketmayuri099Erika1nomad.nesssabz105chownainnocentgreenmaaloopinkss-HappyBird--Aimz-sparklystarstudmpk2011BarunkidewanigifttagRickyBahlmelihoneyThithliDhostHakuna-MatataanaughtymalluMuratHayatdieforasrJerryTheMouseanjaani07rini_katsree07SwaNia_2-Kina-lavalinaDeedeepa1NewbiesoapfanseriousAphrodite88-DKS-Arshi.Sugi.IPK

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Nishita we were not treated well by the concerned people and we feel cheated . Dont you think so too DEAR?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

princesssheenael_florsabz105ashmir24pinkss-HoneyBoo-arshistardieforasrSaRun.Flora3333-DKS-...Tanu...-MKB-ThanuAdityaArnieBoyBarun

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I had read ur post in the morning as well and the gist of both these posts which I get is of what ur trying to convey is that:

Barun is at fault as he has landed up another role and since PH is not accommodating him again so he is leaving the show.

Am I correct or completely off the mark?

Also plz dont tell me not to blame anyone coz in this whole scenario someone definitely is at fault and we all fans just want to know who is the main culprit

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teainnocentgreensabz105pinkssdakshaavi-HoneyBoo-arshistarcuppa_n_cricket...Tanu...Omoraboti-MKB-Flora3333-DKS-ArnieBoyBarun

mother Groupbie
mother
mother

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
My advice. Please don't get offended.

There are two things you need to do.

1. Calm Down.
2. Change the title.

Reason - You are a representative of PH.  Your purpose here is to bring positivity into forum regarding the tracks and PH.

Right now it seems like you are ranting.  It neither reflects well on you nor the people you represent.  There is too much negativity in your post regarding the actor. 

Take it easy.

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanSHAAANIZria19BarunettesimpRvicsebanerjeeAppleApricot-Reva-jyot_pujaarnav_addictedRita.CnirjhoriniSu_SomerholicNutsandDoltsgurtilicioussib_12Ace11meghapriyankapasbarungreen_teaarshi_roxTanumonblackdice1001nishaipkkdianvinu.srashw99-Pallavi-looser01sabz105pinkss..sur..archie_79Ree1306preethi.saseedavellainsaanfareeswetha_chsreemeerakooltoadarshistartemperance12cuppa_n_cricketsoapsudsjakhushifoslalavalinaIlahi_mera_Jiya--Nishita--PSharada_disha_...Tanu...Flora3333Omoraboti-Gan-ArnieBoyBarun_TheJoker-ILTHBEB

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I belive  what u r saying  for me blaming Gul and blaming BS are duffrent reasons

Blaming Gul n PH- because i have some problems with the tracks that followed after Kidnap.

Blaming Bs- because he is whatever today is because of the role ASR  created by Gul Khan. 
If Gul was creating  a new track ...and if that track was a not so good track, still audience wud have tolerated it like  drinking Poisonn .  Now Seeing Barun Sobti in IPKKND is more important than watching  a  bad story track. Story  take a back seat.
 Actors dont  interfere in  story tracks unless  it is about leap and turning them old or making them a villain.. So  even if  script was the problem, he shudnt hav quit..He has to think of fans  before what he likes.  

Major thing-  That script defect is a lame excuse cause when ppl are bored theses unwarranted issues come up.   He is alead hero,,and Producer knows that,,  BS is leaving just because of  Bollywood. His  confusing interviews since MAMR shooting days is the biggest example..That time we cudnt understand the inside meaning but from then only he had been signalling to leave IPKKND.

the day that film was offered to him was the  GRAHAN  day i mean  a bad eclipse for IPKKND fans 

PH has  gone against audience wish  in some tracks...that is diffrent issue
It shud not be mixed with BS quitting , because BS quit because of his  Filmi dreams.

he will return to Tv he also knows that very well but with a new show.

I  wish a miracle happens, still few days are there.i know iam being unreasonable. But we dont hvv control over miracles..thay can happen.. I hope something drastic happens in these few days  due to public anger and outrage.   Only miracle  can change things . Pray,,it doesnt cost money 

Edited by RickyBahl - 08 November 2012 at 10:17am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89sairam03fun_gamesVarma.nishiinnocentgreensabz105pinksssg08-Aimz-shinaa-Kina--DKS-ArnieBoyBarunArshi.Sugi.IPK

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
what about us???enough of blame game...i want the truth from horses mouth...as a fan who dedicated 1.5 years of my life watching this show,atleast i owe an explanation...bas

Edited by arshiii12 - 08 November 2012 at 10:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifansabz105pinkssvellainsaanmusicfan5ArnieBoyBarun

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Why is it always we fans who are supposed to "understand" and stay calm? Why??
Why is it so difficult for the PH/SP/BS to say honestly.. that he has quit (if he has) why this... "i may come back... I don't know how long the break is..." 

Give me a break. Be honest.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Wilma_flinstonegreen_teasabz105pinkss-MKB-PSharadaArnieBoyBarun

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
got your point, why is it so difficult for the concerned parties to tell the truth and come clean?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teasabz105vellainsaanArnieBoyBarun

Go to top