Thendral

Thendral Thursday Update - 08/11/2012 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Samna_anya

IF-Dazzler

Samna_anya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Thursday Update - 08/11/2012 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks girls for the updates Star

Somehow Tulasi annoyed me. Sorry but hiding this sort of matter from your own husband is not right. On top of it she snapped at Tamil and did not say sorry also. She feels its wrong not to tell him then why listening to Deepa who hardly knows the relationship between husband wife? Deepa should not have get in middle of this. This is going to disturb the friendship between both of them. Ermm

As for Praba, he has been matured enough dealing his mom's issue but now his back to being a kid?? I think Deepa should stop bothering into Tulasi matter so much and start figuring out what she is going to do with Praba.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfan

mamal5able

mamal5able

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
thnank u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfan

MaryAnne23

Groupbie

MaryAnne23

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Ah yoh..like manyy of you said, I also think that T's going to end up being 'not pregnant'' (which is ridiculous because people go to hospitals to confirm pregnancies and it should be correct!!!), and she's gonna be quiet abt it if the scan is negative, and GW is going to say she aborted the kid. And of course, the directors might make it seem as if there's no way of checking that her results were negative(even though a simple visit to the doc to double check the records is all it takes). From this, instead of causing a drift or problems between TA and T, I hope that T realises that she shd confide in her husband and trust him as much as she trusts her friend. It's extremely unfair of her not to tell TA.
I hope whatever GW plans against TA/T backfires! If she creates more problems , then it's ridiculous because it's as if they allow her into their lives for that. After all that happened before, they should learn from the past and keep this woman far away.

About Prabha, I really felt like slapping him. Although it's much better than seeing him cry and moody and distant, it's like the other extreme now. He's not serious at all and acts like a fool!

Edited by MaryAnne23 - 09 November 2012 at 4:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanGisel

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Thank you Tannuu and Shammy darlings for the wonderful updates and comments...HugHug

Hmm Poor TA got yelled by T... It was natural the way T is being tensed and TA thinking of GW's question and enjoying looking at T...Tongue But as everyone said, it would have been good if T said it all to TA or at least talk to him being calm... Confused

GW taking the opportunity and calling Padma.. hmm I think as this was shown.. Pavi's message will play a major role here..

Prabha's behavior was bad again.. he need understand his current situation though he is brought up that way...Confused

Waiting to know T's result..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayam

Gouthami.b

Goldie

Gouthami.b

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top