Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

fireflowerselvalakshmishasekdlakshramyaavinishanjunkabcguruvignessahanarajsushavviZEESXYJanujayashsautumnsconcertojinjuthendralfan007mala_15ThendralfanShalinskalki2007swash2mini_00vjayamTTfanGiselcrazzymoonMindFreezerSuha95hopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.shubbaParulRatiShiviCarynVani19Nixkienithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Thursday Update - 08/11/2012" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thanks shamz n tanu for the super fast update...

too much tension...T's tension passed on here too..TA recalling gw's line .nice...
did not expect gw to call up padma...well at least she seems to be careful this time and appreciate that she did not break the news straight away...her expression that the sweet is for promotion to be appreciated...at least after hearing padma's talk gw shud realise T's posn...

T's confusion and state of mind understandable...
and varada's shock over prabha's statement-rofl...

now really curious abt tmrw...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekmala_15ThendralfanShalinsTTfanGiselmini_00shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thanks for the update shamz & tanu. 
thuls need to calm down ... it's not just ta's fault that she's pregnant!!Tongue pavithra voda text thaan going to come in use I think when gw tries to cause some problem ..??!!Wink

shasekShalinsThendralfanmini_00GiselvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thanks Shemmo for the lovely updateHug...and Thanks again...u cant kill me here for saying thanksWinkTongue

GW is restless...Poor TConfused.

Prabha need to about learn life...he is still living in his own world...need time or a lesson to realize the changeConfused

Edited by Nixkie - 08 November 2012 at 10:08am

shasekmala_15ShalinsThendralfanmini_00GiselvjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmo

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Thanks for the lovely update Shammu and Tanu!Hug

Why Thulz you have to hide this pregnancy information without informing TA and then making yourself and others getting tortured??Confused Sigh poor TA...

Pretty sure this GW is going to make a big issue out of this matter. But what was the reason to inform Padma?? Hmmm... Hope atlease Friday the scan results come out.

They have butchered Prabha characterConfused. The character which I used to like before is getting me annoyed now.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekmala_15ShalinsThendralfanvjayammini_00TTfanshubbaShemmoNixkie

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Thanks Shemmo for the update.

For the first time in today's episode UnhappyUnhappy  , I was upset over Thulasi's behaviour DisapproveOuchShockedD'oh as she spoke very rudely to her husband TA DisapproveUnhappyErmmSleepy  which she should not have done  DisapproveDisapproveErmmDisapprove eventhough she is worried about her pregnancy result D'ohOuchDisapproveErmm and on the other hand UnhappyOuch  , I am afraid ShockedDisapproveD'ohStern Smile  as to what are the consequences which Thulasi will face SleepyUnhappy OuchD'oh if Thamizh sees the message sent by Pavithra D'ohShockedDisapprovePinch . Anyway lets wait and see Day Dreaming .

Edited by mala_15 - 08 November 2012 at 10:12am

shasekShalinsThendralfanvjayammini_00GiselTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanksss Thakkalii for the wonderful Update! ClapHug

U cant stop me too by saying thankss LOL
Loose Thuls made TA sad. I cant wait until tomorrow. Hope they tell the result. So curiouss LOL
Hahaha GW is going to start her master plan and get bulb pola. What if TA sees Pavi oda msgs tomorrow, when Thuls goes to scan center? Confused

Same Pearl ka, me also getting annoyed of Prabha nowadays. Hope he realizes soon his situation and changes himself Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShalinsThendralfanmini_00vjayamTTfanshubbaNixkie

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Shamu!!!

"Ippo thaliaya katunga!" 

How can having a child mean giving up your life? I don't get it!
Seriously no wife reacts so badly! Baby or not the mistake is in Thulasi! She should have taken precaution!
No pity for Thulasi!
GW carry on your work! Urupadiya do something to take the story further!
Pavitra sending that msg makes no difference because he might assume it was for the promotion.
A possibility is that Thulasi is not pregnant at all but now that the news has spread like this...everyone will think she aborted the baby!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShalinsThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top