Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoya appeared like a ray of light in Asad's house.

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I do not know about others but I loved that sunshine smile and instant warming up of Zoya as soon as she entered Asad's house. It was like she just came in like the morning sun, brightening up Dilshaad's and Najma's faces. 

I know  that she is cranky, messy , loud  and so many things , but for me  just one thing stands out - Zoya's pure heart. Its so full of love and it radiates the same. I loved how Dilshaad opened  her arms to Zoya - it was so warm and comforting. 

Zoya is everything that Asad hates and yet , she is his promise of light. :-) 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80-Karan-Krystle-RaniGayetri_DDNVBGKYattack_007yummoBBveduvm17tanasha1993SmoothCriminalAmnaIshzainab03sakshiAluv_lvndrreadingworms.KulfiBaishrutisweetytranquilsoul...Jane...Dulcetundisclosed

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
thats why i believe that hatred is not just a feeling...its an intense sentiment that attaches you to a person and has the same passion  , inclination and obsession of love..hatred is a subconscious version of love but its love nonetheless :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaniGayetri_DDkankabhorKulfiBaiMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

thats why i believe that hatred is not just a feeling...its an intense sentiment that attaches you to a person and has the same passion  , inclination and obsession of love..hatred is a subconscious version of love but its love nonetheless :)

Must be true. Asad reacts to Zoya with feeling and well, its intense. Going by that , even if its hatred. Asad is going to be attached to Zoya and vice versa. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rajsua-readingworms.

-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
you guys may disagree bt i feel zoya is needed in Ayan family more god that family is such a bore even kids in their family have to supress their happiness . So sad .  
RaniGayetri_DD Senior Member
RaniGayetri_DD
RaniGayetri_DD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Beautiful post and I agree with you
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

lovely post...yes i am sure she is going to keep bringing more light and sunshine to their lives..

sunshine
tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I love Zoya's characterization too!
And I think she will end up making Asad's family shift in with Ayaan's family in the future...strong gut feelingErmm
luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
nice post..Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index