India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Fairness cream gift

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Fairness cream to make your skin more fair.
If you are not fair.than you lack something.
This kinds of racist thinking still exist in the deep of our society.
Nikhat's future in law house send gift for her.
But the gift is fairness cream. What kinds cream it is.
The gift does not had any blessing for nikhat but only had humilation.
The fairness cream is the prove nikhat's in law still want fairness of skin.
I hoped nikhat's family will protest.
But only ayan reacts and
nikhat's mom behave like there has nothing wrong about it.
As a mother she should understand the pain of her daughter.
She should protest.
There has many fairness cream in market claiming to make your skin fair.
But i wished for a fairness cream which could remove the darkness from the heart of those racist people and make their heart fair.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteabwoodlover01cyrine-Misek--.serendipity.-SilentSilver.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I never get this psychology of people which suggests that looks are so important and without it, the person has no personality. Forget this show, every advertisement of 'Fair & Lovely' is questionable as it suggests that only fairness of the skin can get you success and happiness. Whatever happened to having a beautiful heart?
And what's with this whole upheaval of getting girls married? Like it's the end of the world if she doesn't, they're even willing to marry her off to a place where she will obviously not be respected. So much for being 'ameer' and 'shareef' and 'izzatdaar'Dead

Originally posted by mijanur

But i wished for a fairness cream which could remove the darkness from the heart of those racist people and make their heart fair.

Very well-saidClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteaJPRules-rajsua-mijanur

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Very well said. i agree with you. and what makes me shocked is the behavioral of the family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteamijanur

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

I never get this psychology of people which suggests that looks are so important and without it, the person has no personality. Forget this show, every advertisement of 'Fair & Lovely' is questionable as it suggests that only fairness of the skin can get you success and happiness. Whatever happened to having a beautiful heart?
And what's with this whole upheaval of getting girls married? Like it's the end of the world if she doesn't, they're even willing to marry her off to a place where she will obviously not be respected. So much for being 'ameer' and 'shareef' and 'izzatdaar'Dead

Originally posted by mijanur

Very well-saidClap

The pshycology of some people are limited within colour of skin.
Fair & lovely and Fair & handsome add will create a impression that you can't be successful if you are not fair.
I don't like nikhat's future in law and i am afraid if nikhat marry in this house than she will be insulted regularly by her in laws.
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FarzuIrani

Very well said. i agree with you. and what makes me shocked is the behavioral of the family.

The behaviour of the family is truly shocking.
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
ITS THERE everywhere..makes me sick...im tanned..not dark or dusky but i still know how it feels...people connotate pretty to fair skin in this society. i think dusky skin is HOT. Priyanka Chopra , Shilpa , Sushmita are all gorgeous examples <3
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
even if we look at it in a superficial level..dusky skin alone and literally is HOT. imagine beautiful bronze skin , beautiful proud indian cheekbones and those typiCal big bright indian brown gorgeous eyes...thats what you call amazingly GORGEOUS. and about the heart? why even bother to talk about it when they are shallow enough to not hear it?
-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
bechari nikhat ko apni puri zindigi sasural me sunni padhegi for her complexion Unhappy and that bhabhi is like indirectly always insult her and now to nikhat k hone wale in laways bhi added hai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index