Garv and Kumud will end up 2getha

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys I read your comments on whether Kumud still cares for Kumud. An Id say from the looks of it that she does. You know what I think she still loves Garv. I know some of u guys disagree but Kumud is trying hard to forget him but I am pretty sure she won't. I mean u guys may say that I am just saying this to satisfy myself but I m not. I am pretty confident about it. I think Kshitij is going to die, even though some of my friends here wouldn't like it. I mean come on in the beginning when Garv and Kumud got married Kumud had a reason to hate kshitij and that's the reason she easily forgot about him and her love for him. But now Kumud doesn't have any reason to forget Garv or hate him. Especially now when kumud will find out as to what Garv has been going through to help her family out while her husband Mr. Kshitij Oberoi hasn't been doing much for Mrs. Kumud Oberoi besides u know what I am trying to say, I know some of u will reply back saying I don'g know what u r trying to say but samajh ne wale ko ishaara kaafi hain. Garv is too popular to be killed off especially by someone like Trishul. Kshitij might though. And yeah I do think that Mr. Oberoi didn't do nething great by saving Garv,  and  I think great thing would have been that Kshitij would have stayed with him in the hospital or asked kumud to do so which was pretty obvious he wouldn't coz he wanted to probably celebrate his 1 month anniversary with Kumud lol. By the way what was Kali doing @ the hospital? I think she might have gotten the news of Garv being in the hospital and just wanted to see him and make him feel better, coz kumud sure didn't'. The fights between Garv and Kumud are really cute though, because u tend to fight with the people u love the most and guess where this is going. Kumud and kali will end up as happy loving sister for the rest  of their lives because they have been so bitter to each other or Kali has been so mean to Kumud. And Kumud and Garv will end up together because they had so mych bitterness in their relation ship too but there is still love just like Abhay and Kkusum. I just can't see the reason why u guys can't see that Garv and Kumud are mean't for each other. Ekta is doing nothing but dragging this show. Ioh well I better stop now before I upset nebody further now. Ok bye. no hard feelings. family😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollygal thumbnail

loll that was looooonnnngggg

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
well said Garv_kumud_4eve.....i really don't know what to say...because i don't trust Ekta...i don't know if Kumud will end up with grav or Kshitj...and i really have stopped thinking about it...becasue i get headache when i think about this stuff over and over....but i think in a way ur right..whatever u said might can happen...so i guess we should wait and see...what's going on in ekta's stupid mind...😉
paki girl in us thumbnail

I really want kumud and Garv 2 end up together

smilingstar3 thumbnail

I hope that Kumud and Kshitij stay together

Garv is great but I think he should find  a new girl

Ekta has already made marriage a big joke I dunno if she'd like to go further or she'll be getting many complaints and her show will go down

natasha5 thumbnail

Well thanks for the info.

reepz thumbnail
Originally posted by: smilingstar3

I hope that Kumud and Kshitij stay together

Garv is great but I think he should find  a new girl

Ekta has already made marriage a big joke I dunno if she'd like to go further or she'll be getting many complaints and her show will go down

yup agree with u i think kumudn  kshitij make a perfect couple n kumud wnt go back to garv coz itll jus mke it look stupid (sorry no offence) bt i think thing shud stay as they are

dish_fish1 thumbnail
no i wan kumud and kshitij together but i dont wan kshitj to get specious about garv and kumud.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail

i know but i want garv and kumud. whatever i say may not be right but i am just hoping. all we can do is just hope.

love yall

sam😊

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sammm...I am with you!! ðŸ˜ƒ