Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I like all you guys' efforts. going hunger strike, as barun loves food, we should arrange a food competition, the winner's food will be tasted by Barun and in reward he will obey what the winner says. How is it?
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 

100% agree wid u.. anytink for Barun bhaiyya..

m do da same in front of SP awffice on my sabzi mandi.. i am awll alone so m awlso sell spring onion n lauki jooice (lolzz dont tink gutter minzz) so dat awl da monie go 2 " WELL DESERVED BREAK FU[ck]ND"

agree wid me?

-Risha- thumbnail
Oh My God. Bas issi ki kaami thi haha. 😆
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Are you kidding me???
HUNGER STRIKE... 😆
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
are you crazy..??
i mean seriously this is 2 much
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shruti21

are you crazy..??
i mean seriously this is 2 much

Lost of appetite...thinking of Arshi...lol
yayini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
how old are you... ?? Just asking..
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Are you planning to do that and if you do that who do you think will care?in showbiz business nobody cares about anything so my advise just eat sleep and stay away from forum for atleast 7days
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: yayini

how old are you... ?? Just asking..

What's with age..one is feeling bad or depressed they don't feel like eating... Btw I am married and have kids and love Arshi a lot ...it gave me life truths...learnt a lot from ipkknd...I was a rare watcher of tv serials got addicted to ipkknd when I was having a hard time in my life...ipkknd brought life back to normal...
yayini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You really think getting depressed for a person leaving a fictional show/for a person who doesn't even know that you exist is worth it??
Pl see the larger picture of life my friend... You dont even know the person is speaking truth or not.. or its just the nasty mind games everyone is playing with us.. ITS ALL BUSINESS... LIES ARE INTEGRAL PART OF IT..!!

PS:I am not being sarcastic

Originally posted by: Venma

What's with age..one is feeling bad or depressed they don't feel like eating... Btw I am married and have kids and love Arshi a lot ...it gave me life truths...learnt a lot from ipkknd...I was a rare watcher of tv serials got addicted to ipkknd when I was having a hard time in my life...ipkknd brought life back to normal...