bass yaa hee baat the keyaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
🤣  🤣  🤣 oh!god he is complitelyy more dumbo then dumbo...oh!god..i cant stop smiling..he spoiled it all...hahahaha... this man is man keyaa 🤢 oh!man..ufff i cant stop laughing madlyyy...

he..stupid idiot wanted to close the door because he wanted to talk about harish and avantika...oh!god...help me 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by payalibm

🤣  🤣  🤣 oh!god he is complitelyy more dumbo then dumbo...oh!god..i cant stop smiling..he spoiled it all...hahahaha... this man is man keyaa 🤢 oh!man..ufff i cant stop laughing madlyyy...

he..stupid idiot wanted to close the door because he wanted to talk about harish and avantika...oh!god...help me 🤣 🤣

Poor Pankhu...was asking again and Again.."anythng else" ...😆 Still he didnt click anythng  🤢
Seroiusly guys how can anyone be so dumboo... mouke ka phayda bhi nahi uthaya...lolzzz..

poor pankhu she ws eagerly waiting for adi to say something bt is gadhe ko kaun samjhaye... hell on him... 😡
hey bhagwan hav mercy on him... 😭
i was actually thinking he will be blurring out something else..or would talk of his parents...Pankhu will be just looking at him like ur impossible...😆

Pankhu was like 😳 r u real...he was even not able to understand her expressions...dafoor...😆
it was cute...romantic turn into laughing moment for future...
Seriously yaar!!! main Pankhu ki jagah hoti toh i would have pulled my hair out in frustration...

i am still nto able to stop from laughing...
omg!this man is serzlyy more gone case then dumbooo...even dumbo must be feeling insulting caling adi dumbooo...
oh!man plzz help me..my laugh cant stop remmbering that scene...
lol... i wanted harish to see Adi and Pankhuri coming out of the closed door room... there would ahve been some leg pulling then..

Atleast while Adi was feeding Pankhuri in the dinner table, i wanted Harish to  watch from behind and pull his legs... it would have been so cute then

this Adi baba needs constant teasing to make him realize that Pankhuri is his wifey 😛
Originally posted by sajanFan

lol... i wanted harish to see Adi and Pankhuri coming out of the closed door room... there would ahve been some leg pulling then..

Atleast while Adi was feeding Pankhuri in the dinner table, i wanted Harish to  watch from behind and pull his legs... it would have been so cute then

this Adi baba needs constant teasing to make him realize that Pankhuri is his wifey 😛
if it works then anything
but i guess no way its gona work
lolzz even wet and sexy hairs is also not workinggg
now she needs only vigera to have him show his libidoo
Yesterday Bhi " food food' kehkar bhaag gaya..Dumbo 
payali humne jitna expect kiya tha usse zyada dumbo nikla adi...