India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

bass yaa hee baat the keyaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
ROFL  ROFL  ROFL oh!god he is complitelyy more dumbo then dumbo...oh!god..i cant stop smiling..he spoiled it all...hahahaha... this man is man keyaa Dead oh!man..ufff i cant stop laughing madlyyy...

he..stupid idiot wanted to close the door because he wanted to talk about harish and avantika...oh!god...help me ROFL ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeesudi_4m_kolvioletshinecherrypansyash91anusha.cochinTacker_HolicSAIBALROUTHMiss.SupriyaDae_drmersukhi...alonebirdBadtameez_Dil

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL oh!god he is complitelyy more dumbo then dumbo...oh!god..i cant stop smiling..he spoiled it all...hahahaha... this man is man keyaa Dead oh!man..ufff i cant stop laughing madlyyy...

he..stupid idiot wanted to close the door because he wanted to talk about harish and avantika...oh!god...help me ROFL ROFL

Poor Pankhu...was asking again and Again.."anythng else" ...LOL Still he didnt click anythng  Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101cherrypansypayalibmsukhi...

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Seroiusly guys how can anyone be so dumboo... mouke ka phayda bhi nahi uthaya...lolzzz..

poor pankhu she ws eagerly waiting for adi to say something bt is gadhe ko kaun samjhaye... hell on him... Angry
hey bhagwan hav mercy on him... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansypayalibmanusha.cochin

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i was actually thinking he will be blurring out something else..or would talk of his parents...Pankhu will be just looking at him like ur impossible...LOL

Pankhu was like Stern Smile r u real...he was even not able to understand her expressions...dafoor...LOL
it was cute...romantic turn into laughing moment for future...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansypayalibmanusha.cochin

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Seriously yaar!!! main Pankhu ki jagah hoti toh i would have pulled my hair out in frustration...

Savitha0101anusha.cochincherrypansypayalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i am still nto able to stop from laughing...
omg!this man is serzlyy more gone case then dumbooo...even dumbo must be feeling insulting caling adi dumbooo...
oh!man plzz help me..my laugh cant stop remmbering that scene...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyanusha.cochin

sajanFan Senior Member
sajanFan
sajanFan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
lol... i wanted harish to see Adi and Pankhuri coming out of the closed door room... there would ahve been some leg pulling then..

Atleast while Adi was feeding Pankhuri in the dinner table, i wanted Harish to  watch from behind and pull his legs... it would have been so cute then

this Adi baba needs constant teasing to make him realize that Pankhuri is his wifey Tongue

cherrypansypayalibmash91anusha.cochin

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanFan

lol... i wanted harish to see Adi and Pankhuri coming out of the closed door room... there would ahve been some leg pulling then..

Atleast while Adi was feeding Pankhuri in the dinner table, i wanted Harish to  watch from behind and pull his legs... it would have been so cute then

this Adi baba needs constant teasing to make him realize that Pankhuri is his wifey Tongue
if it works then anything
but i guess no way its gona work
lolzz even wet and sexy hairs is also not workinggg
now she needs only vigera to have him show his libidoo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index