India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

love is blind

yuvreen2002 Groupbie
yuvreen2002
yuvreen2002

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Big smilehey guys me back with a new post called "love is blind" so let me know if its good,shity,stupid,boring or whatever pls just feel free to reply!!

ya so lets start...

love is blind everyone says it we have seen many examples u know some people belive in it and some say its nothing but whaen they fall in love unki band baj jati hai!!well some examples and their meanings are here!Smile

Smile1st example-yuvreen-u know them already!! well yuvreen the sg main lead lovebirds omg they are extra hot but aaj kal rc neh jo entry maari hai na its so so rocking uv is getting so jealous!!

2nd one-parents-mamma pappa the only people who are our best friends but lets stop the old filmy taking now i mean this has to be super goood we all love our parents its a fact of life!Embarrassed

3rd one teeen- man i am to a teeen but i feel this wala luv is very complicated i mean jhagdha[fight] hua toh family ya fir friends ke sath irritate honge man why why why!!!!! sirf suvi acchi ladki hai man!!

4th one-childhood luv-its love that happens in childhood i mean the most cute cute love kuch lucky log hote hai jo bachpan se apna pyaar dhoon lete hai stop the film now actually its damn damn cute!Embarrassed r u lucky man telllme nowwwTongue

5th one movie and song wala luvBig smile-welll its releated to a bit of fake,pyaar,real life situation and a lot lot lot more that was movie and song the same bute one change in this one luv,maybe hatred,jealousy or anything in one or two or three words the feeling fr the purticular person changes or maybe notSmile

ok so this is over then next!!Smile 

how to make a boy or girl jealous!![NOT FOR GAYSSmile]

1-go on with some other boy or girl
2-it u want that boy or girl to ask u fr a date then ... go on and say a lie that u already have a dateBig smile
ok stop no more now pls pls pls

ok so now whats leftWacko

mmm so now lets listen to some conversation[typedSmileorignally]

girl-hey darling [to boyfriend]
boy-[thinking] ab iski bak bak shuru ho jayegi[ten in sumtime ih hiShocked
girl-ladki ko dekh rahe honge any ways college was great u know... she told me... bla bla bla
boy-bye jaaan someone is calling me bye[lieing to girlfriend]

hhmmm so by this i understang ki boyfriend ne girlfriend se jhoot bola and uesse nafrat karta hai!!

a note fr girls
shall we be treated like this i mean we are the best right?

a note fr boys
u just suck!!

LOLanyways i will continue later byeee hope u liked it pls comment

hope u liked

Edited by yuvreen2002 - 08 November 2012 at 9:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iiManAsiii

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index