India-Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum
Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Waiting For Monday!!

Ayesha066 IF-Sizzlerz
Ayesha066
Ayesha066

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I found Todays's epi a lil Boring I don't know why compared to other Epi's..Confused But a few scenes caught my attention..
 First... Anirudh Has realised that RM relationship is heading towards love.. N i feel he knowingly tried to delay Muskaan.. I just felt that.. I don't know why!! What do u all think??

Second Was Tara's Evil Lawyers..Angry Such are the people who spoil the whole Profession.. And People like Tara are the ones.. Who force them to spoil the nae of the profession..Angry
But You know If Tara gets Rohan's Signature on the Papers.. And if by chance the divorce happens then Rohan can file a case against Tara for Fraud & Misrepresentation..
This is not fair.. Divorce of two people without even one of them present in the court.. What is it their own personal property??Angry
Kanoon Andha hota hai Langda-Lula nahin..

The Third thing that caught my attention was when Muskaan had the cramp.. Though i coudn't understand how it happened.. But then that scene was quite cuteEmbarrassed When Rohan gave that Massage.. Oh Should have seen the expression on Muskan's face .. She was relieved..
And when Anu came Like she started Shouting.. The behaved as if they were doing something wrong.. Like chori chupke BF-GF wala love!!LOL

Guys Rohan Didn't show that Painting to muskaan Even when she asked for... What is he trying to figure out???

But What I'm actually Waiting for is now Monday.. RM Scene n HJNH tune.. I hope atleast one of them at that site recalls some words of that song.. Bas that would Make their day!!!Day Dreaming

Edited by Ayesha066 - 08 November 2012 at 9:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty_kTaniya20Choco_Cosmossweety_1754Sandstone-.serendipity.-Siddhi_-SMay31-romaila

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Guys Rohan Didn't show that Painting to muskaan Even when she asked for... What is he trying to figure out???

@Ayesha what I think is..

Rohan made that painting unknowingly..he himself is surprised about that..
He is uncomfortable about Muskaan seeing it ..he is worried about her reaction..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I thought the episode was okay, it was sort of dragged till the final scene.

Yes, I felt the same. Anirudh knew that Muskaan had to go for guitar lesson with Rohan, and even when he saw her texting on her phone, Im sure he knew it was to Rohan. Im convinced somehow lol that he purposefully delayed her!

lol Yeah getting a neck cramp in that situation was very weird, even I cant understand how it could have happened. But defo, the scene was lovely. And I so agree, when Anu called Rohan's name, they both had expressions that were like we better stop before she comes up and sees lmao :P

I think Rohan didnt show that painting to Muskaan because hes confused about it himself. And he doesnt know how she'll react, I dont know, I think he is just confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.-SMay31-

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

luvky analysis..abt neck cramp it was really weird lol..m mean if she was standing than it wld b mch better scene Day Dreaming as she was sitting it was quite odd IMO lol...n e ways precap was so drooolworthy <3

sweety_1754

snehacutie Groupbie
snehacutie
snehacutie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I am also waiting for monday episode
hitesh23 Newbie
hitesh23
hitesh23

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
monday episode is going to be great!!and waiting for it eagerly

sweety_1754

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
what to write Annie...Sleepy day by day m loosing interest in the show LOL kuch alag dikha hi nahi rahe hain...cvs are just rushing wid current track...and darling Tara uff Ouch when will she understand RM's relationship? and m not waiting for monday as m damn sure next week they will show Tara n Rohan's phamily playing "divorce divorce" LOLLOL.
p.s: wtach sony's new show promo...Tongue
sweety_1754 IF-Rockerz
sweety_1754
sweety_1754

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Precap is amazing, w8ng for monday anxiously.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index