Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

kitty25

Goldie

kitty25

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
All they want from Suraj is only his hard earned money including his selfish mother...if I were Suraj I will leave that house with my wife and that selfish mother deserves daughter like chavi  and she is just like her so selfish...oh sorry I forgot everybody in that family are selfish except Suraj may be he is not really her son...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Juna04seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoiled Brats !! (Page 6)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Hello !!

Salaam Namastey !!

How was today's episode ? Urrghh ...Angry

All of us aren't happy with Chavi and Mohit's behaviour AngryCensored. Chavi and Mohit

have been spoiled by Suraj's kindness and Bhabho's strictness to her kids.

Someone gets spoiled or becomes a brat

when he is ignored or too harsh. I blame Bhabho for this. I know she was and is

more attached to Suraj as he is her first male child. This might have caused Chavi

and Mohit to have a hatred towards their own brother even though he has been

providing everything they wanted.

Crazy shooting animated emoticon

Should we really hold Bhabho responsible for their behavior ?

Feel free to share your views on today's episode Smile

this happen in real life tooo...i hav seen these real cases in my life tooo...mother loves her elder son but smaller ones gets jealous of it ...n even thought the elder  one gives his life n evrything  smaller one even thought loves him gets fire on jealousy n forgets every thing easily 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SriBseelaks

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

All they want from Suraj is only his hard earned money including his selfish mother...if I were Suraj I will leave that house with my wife and that selfish mother deserves daughter like chavi  and she is just like her so selfish...oh sorry I forgot everybody in that family are selfish except Suraj may be he is not really her son...LOL

no she loves her son she is good mother but not a good mother in law ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011seelaks

xoxmehekxox

Groupbie

xoxmehekxox

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
uff I hate mohit and chavi so much ugh what kinda siblings are they? bhabo lets them do their studies not sandhya's I dont get it! this shows how bhabo doesnt care about his son's happiness and luv life she keeps on thinking what society will say

Mehek Malick Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Originally posted by seelaks

Hello !!

Salaam Namastey !!

How was today's episode ? Urrghh ...Angry

All of us aren't happy with Chavi and Mohit's behaviour AngryCensored. Chavi and Mohit

have been spoiled by Suraj's kindness and Bhabho's strictness to her kids.

Someone gets spoiled or becomes a brat

when he is ignored or too harsh. I blame Bhabho for this. I know she was and is

more attached to Suraj as he is her first male child. This might have caused Chavi

and Mohit to have a hatred towards their own brother even though he has been

providing everything they wanted.

Crazy shooting animated emoticon

Should we really hold Bhabho responsible for their behavior ?

Feel free to share your views on today's episode Smile

this happen in real life tooo...i hav seen these real cases in my life tooo...mother loves her elder son but smaller ones gets jealous of it ...n even thought the elder  one gives his life n evrything  smaller one even thought loves him gets fire on jealousy n forgets every thing easily 
Totally agree with you Honestyfirst. That's what happens in real life . Everybody for themselves. People like Suraj Sandhya are in a minority and see where it is getting them so more and more people turn like Mohit and Chavi because being like Surya is just bringing suffering and that's what the TV show are also showing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

kitty25

Goldie

kitty25

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Originally posted by kitty25

no she loves her son she is good mother but not a good mother in law ...

I don't think she is a good mother to any of her children and all she want's is to control everybody...she never try to understand her children and her daughter going to be another MEENAKSHI in her sasural...only in our society people expect that elder son should look after his whole families wellfare and it's ok for certain extent but we cannot ask him to sacrifice his happyiness with his wife and he is not a money making machine...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.